**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

:wtf:
    :lol: This just reminded me of one of the first episodes of the series (I can't remember the name, it's the one with the necklace bomber and Horatio's friend/mentor Al gets killed.) H is outside the house and the bomb goes off and he gets that itty bitty cut on his cheek? And when he sees his own blood on his fingers he has this look on his face like "WTF, I BLEED?? :wtf:" hahaha :lol: I don't know why but that made me chuckle just thinking about it.

Horatio = the Chuck Norris of Miami :guffaw:

2. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I loved that Season 1 episode - who but H would rinse his cut hand in the sea rather than going to first aid and getting a bandage? Made for a wonderful fade-out, but I am biased. They just don't do it like that anymore.

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Is the Marisol storyline coming back?Oh no,I hated season 4, it's when I stopped watching. Another angst story for H and eric is not something I'm looking forward too. I want something original, not again same stories as few seasons back.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

5. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

DELETED POST. (I posted summat here and I was on wrong thread and I dunno how to delete it so I just did this).

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Yes, this is true. For what ever reason, contract or otherwise, Dr. Lowman will not be rejoining the cast of Miami. I hate to see him go, I enjoyed his quirkiness.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It took me a little time to get accustomed to Tom,but I like him.Hope this ME does a good job.

8. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

At least we know why he ain't casted......:(

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

WTF? I vividly recall one of the exec producers telling CSI Files back in May that Loman would be back. That was quick...

10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Since I didn't see this posted yet...

Speaking of that episode, I looked on imdb.com (though, how reliable is that site? ) and it has Channon Roe who played Brad Repkin listed for the first couple of episodes of Season 9 (listed as that character). I checked the press release for "Fallen" and he is listed, but as a character named Keith Garwood.

Strange much? So, either they are bringing back his character from season 1, or they are asking to forget that real quick and pretend he's actually someone else.

The site also has the character Joe LeBrock listed in "See No Evil." I guess only time will tell if I can believe that site anymore, :rolleyes:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm certain I remember that too,how quickly things change.

12. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Hey you guys..so the word spread fast!! :D...... I was the one who posted the pictures and the info in the spoiler Tv website :)....... I got to talk to her in facebook but when i asked her is she was going to replace Tom she said "no"....so im confused here

I havent heard anything about TOM leaving/// does someone have a confirmation that Christian Clemenson is leaving CSI:miami??

13. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Yeah i noticed that too..Its weird?

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Tom is in the premiere; I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of our quirky Miami M.E. Also, I find it a bit suspicious that the departure of Clemenson is being talked about, yet there haven't been any press releases or spoilers indicating that he's leaving the show.

Ah, just checked the spoilers. Tom is in episode 9.05 and Dr. Mercier is in ep 9.06.

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I remember one of the producers indicating that Tom would be getting a girlfriend this season. Maybe this new ME is the one. It could also be that Clemenson wants to work part time because he seems to be a busy actor. Maybe they will switch back and forth between them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.