Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I can tell everyone that I saw Jon this week a couple of times, he is not only slimmed down (160-170 lbs), but is in good spirits, and is having fun on set at CSI Miami. While waiting for the next shot to be setup he playfully shadow boxes with himself or with his onset assistant. He wanted to pass along to his fans that he is NOT on Twitter nor is he on Facebook. I can also tell you that his and Adam Rodriguez's stunt doubles had me fooled on a few occasions.
    I think everyone will enjoy this upcoming 9th season.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You saw Jon a few times! I'm jealous.Very happy to hear that he's happy and healthy. I take it you were on the set,any pictures? Are you able to visit often? He's not on either twitter or facebook? I really thought that rarely used twitter account was him because it had him following two people I know he's friend with, perhaps he no longer uses it.Anyway,it's good to know. I hope you are right about the 9th season.Thanks for sharing the info with us.

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Next week I should be able to get all my pictures up. I don't have that many. I have a short video clip that I will try to get up as well.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Looking forward to seeing your pics,no matter how few.I'm still jealous,LOL.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Raising my hand in the group of super jealous Jon fans. Excited for the video clip!

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thank you nwolfson22 for the update! It is always good to hear that he is happy and healthy! Looking forward to your pictures. If he is not on Facebook, I wonder where all the personal photos of him are coming from?

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, also jealous!
    Thanks for the info, nwolfson.
    Maybe both the twitter and facebook pages were originally set up by him, but he cant be bothered to use them anymore?

8. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

At this point, I really don't know what the hell to believe. Not trying to start anything, nor bring up websites, but some of his "accounts" are too good to be true. Good thing I don't spend too much time trying to see who's the real deal and who's a fake.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Well, I did just read that his facebook account was deactivated ( I was searching for pics)perhaps that is why with the exception of a few fan pics there has really been little else.

Changing the subject,what would everyone like to see in the upcoming season for Ryan,what type of storyline?
    I'm sure we would all like to see him remain in character and for the writers to remember he is smart.
    I was thinking another crossover with NY,this time Ryan would go along with Horatio.

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I'd love to see Ryan in some sort of leadership role- like in the trilogy when he was in charge of the search for the missing girl- except maybe a bit more obvious, like him being in charge of a few important cases.

I also want Eric (and to an extent Calleigh) to just back off and leave Ryan alone. Stop treating him with suspicion whenever something bad happens, or act friendly towards him instead of hostile or cold.

And the obvious suspects - more background, more positive storylines, no OOC...Even though we are talking about the Miami writers a girl can dream, right? :lol:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

More background for Ryan is always needed as well as positive stories.Positive stories must be taboo for the writers.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I must add maybe meeting a Ryan family member (like Uncle Ron). And please no more Ryan-in-trouble-or-at-odds-with-everyone-else stories!!
    I agree greatfan, these writers must be allergic to writing positive storylines for Ryan.:lol::rolleyes::lol:

13. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

I'm in agreement with pretty much what everyone else just said.

I'd love us to meet a family member of his, especially Uncle Ron or maybe even that niece of his that was mentioned once.

I hope he has some more action scenes, especially now that Jon is in such good shape (and who here doesn't love to see our boy run? :drool:;):lol:). I loved how in the season finale he was faster than Eric for the most part haha.

I'm looking forward to humor between him and Walter, so long as it's kept smart.

And I would also love to see Ryan as the (obvious) hero. We the Wolfe Pack of course know he's been one all along :rolleyes:, but it would be great to see him save someone's life.

Those are just a few things to start! :angel: haha

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

But it's just not the ending of a Miami season without Ryan being in SOME kind of trouble, right? Ever since season 3... the annual what-did-you-do-now-Ryan? episode pokes its ugly head out from the writing room... with Krystal behind the wheel.

15. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I want storyline that puts him in a good light!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.