CSI: LV Lifespan

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Speedystokesgirl, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I saw this on cracked.com and thought it was hilarious. I thought I'd share it because I believe I've heard a lot of this here regarding CSI:LV

Lifespan Of Every TV Show

If you can't read it, click here (cracked.com)

So does this sound like CSI:LV?

Thoughts?

I think it's true. The characters are definitely different then they were at the beginning. In some cases it's good, in some it's bad. Good way: the way Nick has grown, bad way: Greg isn't funny anymore (I like labrat Greg, they need to bring back some of Greg's humor.

Production value went up. :lol:

I think we, well most of us anyways, can agree the 7th season description fits our favorite show.

I'm sure I'll think of stuff later, but what do you all think?

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I actually read this on Cracked not long ago myself. And yes, it did remind me of the show. I would agree that seasons 3-5 were the peak of the show, through season 6 was very good too in my opinion.

And I laughed with the description of "The Zombie Years". :lol: Boy does that sound like season 9 or what?

3. Entropia

Entropia Victim

[content removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  4. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

I totally agree with you, speedystokesgirl. They should totally bring at least a bit of old Greg back.

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

:lol: I think it's kind of true! While I was reading it, all my favorite shows were coming out of my mind.

As for the zombie years, it's true for season 8, which I think was a total disaster. The show picked-up a bit in seasons 9 and 10. I'm not so sure if it will continue to trend upwards on season 11! :lol:

6. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

In view of crime series, I think this will survive a little bit longer. Think about Law & Order? It still not ended, through changes and cast members.... I think CSI can survive, if we too are focusing on the CSI as a tv show, instead focusing of the cast members, who are leaving or staying.... This will make CSI reach its 20st season too someday! Aside of squablling about who should stay or go... Whatelse do we like to see in CSI?

7. lehua768

lehua768 Civilian

I think it's true. The characters are definitely different then they were at the beginning. In some cases it's good, in some it's bad. Good way: the way Nick has grown, bad way: Greg isn't funny anymore (I like labrat Greg, they need to bring back some of Greg's humor.I actually read this on Cracked not long ago myself. And yes, it did remind me of the show. I would agree that seasons 3-5 were the peak of the show, through season 6 was very good too in my opinion. As for the zombie years, it's true for season 8, which I think was a total disaster. The show picked-up a bit in seasons 9 and 10. I'm not so sure if it will continue to trend upwards on season 11!Think about Law & Order? It still not ended, through changes and cast members.... I think CSI can survive, if we too are focusing on the CSI as a tv show, instead focusing of the cast members, who are leaving or staying.... This will make CSI reach its 20st season too someday! Aside of squablling about who should stay or go... Whatelse do we like to see in CSI?