Stellas Leaving

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by paige4donmacdan, Aug 1, 2010.

?

Do You Want Stella To Leave ?

Poll closed Aug 31, 2010.
  1. Yes

13.6%
  2. No

65.9%
  3. Maybe

20.5%
  1. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

I aGREE wITH u But im confused

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

It's sad that Melina/Stella is leaving the show. But unfortunately that is her decision. I can imagine that after doing the show for several years, that she's ready for a new challenge. As for Sela/? I think she's a talented actress that will an asset to the show. It'll be a challenge for her as well. I wish both ladies good luck with their carreers. ;)

3. MesserNMontana

MesserNMontana Victim

I don't want stella gone and i def don't like the choice of replacement

4. paige4donmacdan

but no one knws if cela is good enuff for stella s role but what we still gnna fill in is whether danny and lindsay are dead ?

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I think Stella a big loss for the serial and for Mac. I miss Stella! :confused:

6. paige4donmacdan

I Think Cela is wrong for the part she way to old to replace stella not being nast or anything but i dnt think she right to be honest i never really liked stella but they cant replace her with this woman no way :(

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I AGREE TOTALLY!!!:scream:

8. paige4donmacdan

I Agree Cela Is Never Gnna Be Good Enuff For Stellas Role !

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WE WANT STELLA BACK!!!!!:scream::scream::scream:

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i will miss her, its sad she is leaving, but private live is more importante, i hope she will come back.
    about Sela i think its aa good choice to pick her, you can see already a bit chemestry between her and gary so we have hope it will work out good
    so good luck for both ladies.

11. paige4donmacdan

Nooo I Dnt like The Chemistry Between Her And Gary :(

Garys Has Chemistry with aubery not cela we need stella bak she was so goood at this !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't understand people's preconceived notions about how Sela has no chemistry onscreen with Gary. :confused: They've never performed together before, and the only clips we have so far of them working together on CSI: NY are extremely short. (I think the only one I have seen so far is like two seconds long. :eek:) We will probably never no the complete truth about why Melina left. But the fact is she did, on her own terms, and the show is moving forward.

13. paige4donmacdan

exact correct and hes currently dating aubery :thumbsup:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I also miss Stella. But I find Sela is a good choice. It is too early for an adjudgement. We must wait! :p

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont think so, as he told Peyton she was only a "friend".

I agree. And the same goes for those who, by seeing them in a picture together think they do. People see what they want to see.

And this is the realistic option. :)

Those who have such a strong love for Stella just are not willing too, or wanting too, disregard and forget her. Nothing wrong with getting all excited over Sela Ward, that is the point of hiring her. That and because Melina left. But Sela will earn her own "fanbase" and she is NOT replacing Stellas character anyway, just her absence. But it really isnt fair to "chide" those who will always want Stella back. I for one find she can never and will never be "replaced" and it was confirmed by PV that such is the case, and Stella will continue to be. Say she did come back, than what? Should Sela be written out? Should everyone just say forget about her the show is moving forward.... Sometimes I feel the negativity is more towards the Smack and Stella fans and there are those who are glad of Stellas departure. It is all in personal choice, but one thing seems quite sure to me NOBODY saw it coming at the end of six. PV more or less admits that, along with others. Melina herself said it was not family pressure, as Hill suggested. And Melina was willing to go forward with season seven up untill a couple of weeks before shooting seven, which says her love and desire for the show was still there. So who knows? The ghost of Stella remains lingering in the halls of the CSINY crime lab. :lol: And too hope she would return some day is fair, considering all the fans who loved her were also responsible for keeping CSINY on the air! What is it they say?....Your gonna miss me when I'm gone. When your favorite character departs, what would keep you tuning in? Especially when the departure seems so.... "murky".