**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

Or it could be that Calleigh got back into reality shows and dragged Ryan down with her - that version of events I'd buy. He does seem to have been spending a lot of time with her off work from what we can see recently - and they do text each other a lot. I wouldn't be suprised if she has declared a movie night with her, ryan and maybe nat, and put on something girly like a chick flick or reality show.

Or maybe its me thats reminded of a couple of girls gossiping (bearing in mind I'm a big ryan fan so say this in the most endearing way possible) sometimes when I see the two of them talking with each other or looping arms.

As for the plot itself. I wish they would come up with more original ideas - I get that its difficult to be original in a tv world where pretty much everything has been done, but at least trying not to copy themselves or putting an entiraly new spin on things would be nice. As for Ryan I hope he gets some really nice plots that show some deep insight into his charater and let the team connect with him.

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I was curious about that purple screen too and you are right it is the same sheet that Starling left for H but I think there those white hidden symbols in the paper that can only be seen against direct black lighting and could be the next set of clues. The team is trying to figure it out and that is why Natalia is carrying all those books.(????IDK)

3. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I'm just so glad that we are finally going to get to see the team working together again on a case. That's encouraging!

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

You know, those pics were great - it was so good to see the whole team together. I have to say, sometimes I feel like I have a love/hate relationship w/Miami b/c they always "promise" that it will be a "team" season, and then by the third ep. it's like everyone's off in their own world not caring about anyone else. Anyhow, I hope this season it's truly a "team" effort. I'm excited about the pics, and despite some of my gripes about some current storylines, I did enjoy some of the eps from the past 2 seasons a lot more than I liked Season 6. I'm hopeful that there will be more "team spirit" this time around, and hopefully they will ALL start caring about each other again. (OK, does that sound really corny? Sorry, but I'm really stuck on Season 2...)

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You don't sound corny at all miamirocks, quite a few of us want a "team" season and "team" effort and spirit.Lets hope TPTB live up to the promise of concentrating on the core team for season 9.

6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Not corny at all. And a small part of me is also hoping that they aren't lying to us again.

But a larger part of me has been jerked around and lied to so many times by the people who run this show that a little voice inside my head keeps asking, "How stupid and gullible are you and you're even thinking about believing the crap they're selling AGAIN!"

I guess we'll see. I absolutely HATE how cynical I've become. My first thought in seeing the pictures posted of some cast members together, appearing to be happy, was, "I wonder how much of a bonus they had to pay them to get pictures of them together, smiling and pretending to be happy." :( :( :( (Except that I KNOW Jon and Eva adore each other. And David appears to be looking at that basket ball like it's an alien object! :eek:)

I found the timing of the pictures and discussions I've been reading all over the internet about how the cast on this show truly dislikes being around each other, very curious. Sadly, sadly cynical when it comes to this show and I truly believe it comes from being lied to just too many times. :(

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  7. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I'm confused too. The only time I've ever read anything like that it was by a tabloid site. I think if it were ever true, the rest of the journalism field would harp on it the way they did for Grey's Anatomy. Also what DC/basketball pic are you referring to? I didn't see anything like that in the pics posted through the link.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I just recently read that too(last two weeks),but only on one site which I could never find again.Delynn did say that Eva and Jon got along.

There is a pic on the Jon/Ryan thread that shows Jon and Emily. DC is in the background with a basketball or what looks like a basketball.

10. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Ah I see. Well didn't DC used to play basketball in high school or something? Anyways sorry for sidetracking the thread.

11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I am a member of multiple private message boards for a number of shows, all of them crime dramas and all of them shows with a team element. Some information comes from areas that cannot be referenced. It is rare that a negative comment about a show and/or a cast that's not exactly thrilled working together is posted that CSI Miami isn't one of the first shows mentioned.

How the team members interact on their perspective shows, and how they interact as compared to teams on other shows are a natural topic of conversation.

It is also a natural topic of conversation how the casts of these shows seem to interact with each other and whether or not they "like" each other and how it reflects in their interactions on the show.

CSI Miami cast comes across to be as fractured off screen as they do on screen in the opinion of most in these discussions. They don't have cast photo sessions. The don't have cast interviews (interviews are one at a time or when they are promoting E/C, Procter and Rodriguez). There is very little evidence, in fact I can't remember seeing any at all, that they interact with each other outside of work. Again, it wasn't that way in the beginning.

All of that said, I do need to apologize. Geni has asked that we not bring what is said on other message boards to this board. My discissions on my other boards is part of the basis of my original post on this subject. Although my cynicism is based on what I truly believe, my perceptions of what I've seen while watching the show, and information from people I trust.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  12. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Interesting you brought that up. I have read several interviews stating that Eddie Cibrian didn't get along with the cast well, but Emily had a video with him on her website and they seemed to be getting along. I've also noticed she wasn't hanging around Jonathon Togo for awhile either, but that doesn't seem to be the case now. The thing is that you don't have to like who you work with. I can think of several shows with these issues, one that comes to mind Grey's Anatomy. I've never really considered Miami having a feud though. I've heard stories about who doesn't like who, but nothing official ever comes out. Then again, the Miami actors are quite private with their lives.

13. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they are from filming at the season premiere of season 9
    I'm personnaly no fan of Johnatan but these pictures he is really amusing....

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Heresay, gossip, and rumors need to stop now! I have been following the cast of CSIM for years and everything negative said has always been pure speculation with no substantiation whatsoever--even Emily and David's so-called strained relationship has never been proven. There is no truth to it, period! Go back and read every article and interview that has been given, on this site, in their magazine, on the DVD's, and on-line interviews, straight from their mouths, these cast members adore each other! I am sick and tired of them being bashed with absolutely no facts. It is getting to the point I don't even enjoy coming to this site, if cynacism is going to be here. If you are not a fan, then leave and go somewhere else!

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Well said, Theresa. :thumbsup:
    I also find all the negativity, cynisism and critisism quite annoying and hypocritical. As you said, if you don't like it, please watch something else and let us fans watch and discuss our show in peace.
    Btw, nice photos ECRocks!!! Although I would've liked seeing Adam also in them ;)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.