Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Ana_CSI

Ana_CSI Victim

Nice to hear :thumbsup: Thnx

2. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

No thanx :thumbsup: Nice to help.

3. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Not going off topic here. But does Caruso also get paid as producer??Which means the 3 male lead "pull in" a bit more then the rest of the cast in the first place. Why is the female leads or at least Marg from LV not on the producerslist too??? It makes one wonder....

Back to lovely Em....Sorry I am bit late but a HUGE congrets to her and her "hubby". I know she is gong to love been a mom.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I don't think that Caruso gets paid as a producer.He isn't listed in the opening credits as a producer like Petersen or Sinise.

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

David Caruso is not a producer, which I believe was always his choice.

I sometimes also wonder why all CSI shows, and plenty of other shows, really, have a male star. Yes, there are female stars, but they're not billed first, and you don't usually see one of the stars as a producer. I suppose some of it is choice- not everyone who acts wants to produce- but I think it's also a sign of the sexism that still exists in Hollywood. Another example of this sexism is the obsession with celebrity pregnancies. I can't count the dozens of covers I've seen of tabloids affirming that a childless 40-something woman like Jennifer Aniston is either lonely, desperate for a baby, trying to get pregnant, or heartbroken because she can't have children (note: to my knowledge, none of these are true, they're just examples of some of the outrageous rumors I've read on magazine covers). On the other hand, I've seen NO articles about someone like George Clooney, a childless 40-something man, exclaiming that he's lonely or desperate to be a father. Nobody cares about whether or not he wants kids.

The message implied here is quite simple: If you're a woman, what you do or don't do with your reproductive organs is subject to scrutiny, and there is virtually no way you can be happy or complete unless you are a mother; If you're a man, you can do whatever you want, and no one will judge you for it.

This probably also ties into money- I bet plenty of actresses that have more screen time than their male counterparts get paid less too.

Anyway, sorry for my little slightly-off-topic rant. Back to the wonderful Ms. Emily. ;)

6. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Hey you guys click on the link the link to see some recent pictures of Emily Procter at the
    GBK Gift Lounge in Honor of the 2010 Emmy Nominees and Presenters at SLS Hotel on August 27

http://twitpic.com/photos/mayracansigno

7. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

ok by the looks of the pics she looks to be about 7 months or a little bit over to me

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  8. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

It's true, she does look a lot farther along in her pregnancy than I thought she might be. But looks can be deceiving. Women carry differently- some really start to "pop" and look farther along earlier, while others can be almost to their due date and still look more like 5-6 months. What matters most is that the doctor says mom and baby are healthy.

Anyway, Emily looks very happy and healthy, and absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see what the baby looks like. Though I imagine with how private Emily is with her personal life, we won't get to see pics right after the birth. But that's alright, as long as she and baby are alright, I'll be happy too. :)

9. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks Mayra for the great pictures of Emily!
    If she's just into her 6th month of pregnancy she's a bit " "! She might be having twins! Oh well, what matters is she and the baby is healthy and base on the pics -she looks amazing. I am so excited for her and her family!

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG that belly is growing,so cute....and Emily's in heels...it must hurt after a while don't u think?:confused:

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics mayra!!!Belly keeps getting bigger and bigger!!

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I was thinking the same thing!!High heels...she really could have given this up for a while...Having just been pregnant i know how hard it is to walk in any heels. I hope she will wear flats later on. She looks 7 months to me, but it's true, everyone carries herself differently. I looked like this in my 8th month, but had a tiny baby. Anyway, she looks healthy and well. I'm sure it will be a very beautiful baby as her boyfriend is very handsome(and very intelligent judging by his website :))

13. yen35

yen35 Witness

Nice pics. I agree with Kala and C.H.E.A.R that it must be hard to walk around in heels when you are pregnant. I've never worn heels in my life because I'll fall over.
    Emily looks more than 6 months to me too but I guess like Kala said everyone looks different. The colleague who sits next to me at work had a baby and many people didn't realize she was pregnant until the 8th month!

14. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

^I always felt that way too, but once you get the right pair and keep walking with them, you can work those heels. If I was pregnant I probably wouldn't wear them though.

15. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness