Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

YES! Most definitly!!
    I'm really interested in seeing where this will go for Natalia -- I'm wondering if this scene/connection with the blind man is meant to simply encourage her, or if it's meant to suggest that this line of work is a bit risky for her to be in (maybe some foreshadowing).
    It's been a long time since we had some good Natalia-drama; hope we finally get it this season!

~~~~

Love the premiere promo pics! She looks awesome....girl is smokin' hot! And it looks like her inner-geek could be coming out in this episode...which I always love too :p

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

The recap once again showed us about Natalia, her hearing problem as well as the abuse angle. I definitely want to see why they brought this up and how they are going to handle it. Season 8 basically showed nothing. You know what I am trying to say. There must be a meaning for it to be there.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks, Greatfan. Eva and Jon look great, so healthy & happy ....wonderful to see. :p

Here's a few recent Eva photos; Aug. 28

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Eva looks amazing ... but that's nothing new at all! :thumbsup:

Jon does look very happy and healthy. Hope the show takes advantage of how incredible these two look and steps up their presence on the show.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  7. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Thanks so much for posting these pics, mjszud. Eva looked absolutely stunning on the Emmy Awards Red Carpet.:eek::thumbsup: Her skin is totally flawless, and she showed it off to perfection in that backless gown. It's hard to believe that she's 43 ... she's giving the 25 year-olds a run for their money!:)

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eva = WOW. WOW. WOW!:adore:

Today is the Emmys? I have lost track of time.

9. yen35

yen35 Witness

Really nice pictures! And what a beautiful gown she wore for the Emmy's. By the time I realized that a channel here was actually showing the Emmy's LIVE, all the red carpet action was over and Mariska and Christopher were just coming out to present an award (that was nice because I like these too) and I got to see Kyra win for the Closer. But I would have loved to see Eva on the red carpet. She looks great in the Bafta awards too.

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics mjszud!!Eva looks really stunning.:drool:

11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Beautiful dress on a beautiful woman! Go Eva! :thumbsup:

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I really hope there are really good reasons to watch, like what Eva said. And good reasons means to me a season of Natalia! Not those that was mention, those are reasons I will not watch, again asking her things that has nothing to do with her character.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm giving it a pass because the question wasn't directly asked to her. It was a random Q&A and apparently the only thing they had to place as an answer was what Eva had stated. And as for what she said.....that's just Eva nicely saying that there's nothing she can spill & to just stay tuned, IMO. :)

I'm looking forward to the new season because I really think Nat's storyline is set to continue & I'm anxious to see where it leads. There's too much that's come up from this for it to just fall into a hole & never surface again (unlike her shooting situation that was easily wrapped up in one episode)....but hearing loss, abuse, cochlear damage....that can't be swept under the rug & ignored, it's GOT to be going somewhere!

BTW, Eva got wonderful reviews on her appearance Emmy night...."best dressed" from a number of critics. :thumbsup:

ETA: More Eva pics -- August 24th, Primetime EmmySuite (keep scrolling down -- there's a few photos of her with Omar Miller, as well as sister Nika, Joe, and Omar's Mom -- very nice :)): http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scrip...lebrity=&search_type=headline&year=&start=520

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I even saw an article in which a dentist judged the best smiles, and Eva got one of the top honors with her brilliant white teeth!

15. yen35

yen35 Witness

She looks great in these primetime Emmy suite pics you posted as well mjszud. And I am not surprised at all that the critics called her the best dressed. I watched 2 and a half hours of the Emmy's and no one's outfit even came close to hers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.