Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think he started running but must have walked the rest of the way since he got there so much later than Nick.

He did run in Lovers Lane, remember, the little run from the back of the lanes to the front by the ball return.

2. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

My guess is, he ran and got the officers. *shrugs* Maybe they were outside, Greg ran out to call them since he arrive about the same time as they did.

He also ran in 'Coup De Grace', well sorta. It was when he was reenacting the scene where Officer Danny Finn ran from point A to point B and Catherine was timing him. =)

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He ran in Grave danger too, after Catherine announced she found where Nick was buried. And to get the fire extinguisher.

I loved Al La Cart too and for the same reasons as was already mentioned but I also loved the scene in Grissom's office when they are discussing the case, and the tire experiment.

In Cross dressing carp I loved his interaction with Catherine's mom.

Cockroaches - Liked him working with Warrick, didn't get to see that very often.

4. Dizzney

Time for this week's episodes.
    Gregisode: Bull (Season 8) - Greg works the 'A' case with Nick
    Greg scene: Grissom's Divine Comedy (Season 8) - Greg with a cold, who can forget the sexy scarf?!
    Greg scene: For Warrick (Season 9) - Another team episode but lots of good, emotional Greg.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Bull -One of my all time fave episodes which began by love for Professional Bull riding! The episode as a whole was great, as I always love it when Greg works with Nick. One fave part of mine is the scene with Wendy and her story of the farmer who loved his livestock a bit too much. The bull love machine was pretty funny too! A lot of Greg in this one.

Best lines:

Greg: "I think we got the picture."
    Nick: "Wish I didn't."

GDC
    - Another episode with Greg and Nick. I thought it was funny the way Greg wore that scarf because he had a cold and Warrick teased him about it.

For Warrick -Was just plain sad! But the way Greg reacted when he saw the blood on Grissom's shirt nearly broke my heart and lead mt to more tears (the first time I cried was when Catherine did). Very emotional.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Bull is also one of my all time favourite episodes. Mostly because it reminds me of home! I think it was funny, interesting and poignant too. I never fail to laugh at that scene either Wojo, just too funny!!

I enjoyed Grissom's Divine Comedy as it gave us Greg in a different light, sick Greg is just as adorable and great to watch as well Greg! And who hasn't gone to work sick when they'd rather be at home in bed? I liked the story in this one too, it was interesting enough to keep me...uh..interested :lol:.

I have to admit I can't watch For Warrick. :( It's waaaay too sad and even though it's fraught with tension and emotion, which I usually love in a show, I just can't watch it!!

7. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

That scene made me laugh along with Nick's and Greg's lines. It remembered me when Greg used to tell everyone weird things. I guesss it's a tradition in DNA lab :lol:

8. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

For Warrick always gives me a lump in my throat. its so emotional but is one of my fav episodes because the team come so together in it. i know gregs face when you see him for the first time in the lab so heartbreaking. kind wish i could jump in the screen and hug him :(

9. Dizzney

Bull was never one of my faves mostly because I do not like bull riding at all. But it did have some really fun moments, like the scene with Wendy and the "buckaroos" thing. Nick and Greg working cases together are always nice to watch.

GDC I actually really like this episode. I loved seeing Greg with the scarf. I still wonder if Eric really was sick because I thought through the whole ep his voice even sounded deeper than normal. That or he acted sick the best of them all. :D

For Warrick, yes a hard episode to watch but still really good.

10. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

yeah i was wondering that too. he does sound as though he could of been.

11. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Edited.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  12. Dizzney

Ugh, been without Cable/internet and phone for the last 3 days...stupid Brighthouse! Anyway, I'm back and I see I have not missed much, no Eric or Greg news. Although I did see that on the Season 10 DVD Eric will be doing a tour of the CSI: The Experience, which I got to go to here last month. Another reason besides the commentary to look forward to getting that DVD!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm really looking forward to the DVD as well, Eric doing a tour plus commentary too! And the new season starts in a few weeks...:)

14. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I agree. When I saw the details about the DVD, I went [​IMG].

15. Dizzney

I'm not looking forward to the premiere. I just hope we get to see Greg some in it. So far previews suck.

But dang if I cannot wait for the DVD. I want September 28th to get here now! :lol:

Edited to add: We never did the Gregisodes last week. So here are last week's and this upcoming week's eps.
    September 2nd: Gregisode: No Way Out (Season 9)
    Greg scene: 19 Down (Season 9)
    Greg scene: Young Man with a Horn

September 9th:
    Gregisode: Take My Life, Please! (Season 10)
    Greg scene: Lovers Lane (Season 10)
    Greg scene: Family Affair (Season 10)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.