Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHOOPS! That would be me sorry Steph!:)

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

In every article they writing that Melina wouldn't return in 7 season.
    Then maybe she will return at 8 season?;)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Smackies!!

whoa I have been out for a long, long , LONG time :D I am glad of being here anyway again even under tehse circumstances

SilverKat--> GOD WILL BLESS YOU IF IT HAPPENS!!!!!!

Nothing in the world could compare to Mac and Stella's chemistry!!!! Not cheesy storylines for them :D Just pure and real chemistry and if Melina could be convinced of coming back we would be extremely happy, wouldn't we? ;)

Just something to remember great moments

[​IMG]

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HELLOOOOO!!! Anybody here? dusts off doorknob. I was in the neighborhood and just looking for some good memories to share. Anyone up for it? I am anxious to see how they portray Mac at the loss of
    Stella. I have a really disappointing feeling that they will gloss over it and try to move on. It would be nice if Mac mentions that he got Stella all moved in and has been heading down there for the weekends. I miss you guys and this thread and with the premire coming up after the first episode I will be missing CSINY. Even though last season towards the end was irritating to watch I still loved having the opportunity to see Stella. Are there any fanfics going still? Has everyone just moved away:(. As long as Stella is alive she could come back and I know I would come back to the show as well. Thanks for the pics Deb:thumbsup: Just LOOK at them there will NEVER be another couple so dear:adore:

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That's what I'm worried about, is that they'll just kind of mention it in passing and then that's that. I'd love to see everyone ask Mac about it, ya know, did she get settled...how were things going down there....any indication that he's been talking to her since the move. I guess only time will tell what we really get to see.

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I have a feeling about it too! You know how ... they are when it comes to these. That is why I didn't want to watch the show anymore. :( Yes, Lori, :)there are still fanfics going on. Go to FF.net and you'll see AndorianIP still on. Fanfics are the only thing that keeps me alive so far. Sighs, I hope that the connection of Mac and Stella is still there when the new season starts. :rolleyes:

Talk to you soon ;).

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I agree. It would be smart!... If they wanted to hold on to more fans they should incorparate Smack.

I know about watching:( I will tune in to see how they handle it , but after that first episode nothing else is of interest to me. I feel the writing and the dirction they wanted to take Mac in a romantic story just irritated me and I was not enjoying the show any how. I think they had plan to bring Peyton back because in an interview with Gary it was asked about that direction and he said they were planning romance for Mac but that changed when Melina left. I dont know if he meant relationship with Peyton or Stella. I think they way Melina wrote GFD indicates she was very much a "SMACKIE"!:thumbsup: Well she is still alive but you know what they say out of sight out of mind so when we quit watching CSINY we will just forget about it and move on.

Thankyou my friend you have always been so very kind.:)

CSIz4h and Asprine thanks for writing back I'm feeling quite lonely.:(

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

You know, I think as long as Stella is mentioned from time to time, then yes, I think it's still premature to give up on SMacked.

If the time comes when Sinise decides to close his chapter on CSI:NY, much the same way Kanakaredes did over a month ago, I think we should see a scene where Mac flies into New Orleans, and with a smile on his face, walks off the terminal and with silhouette lighting, see Mac holding Stella's face with it being implied that he runs his hands through her hair and then they kiss, with the scene instantly then cutting to credits. It would be the ideal way to close out both characters, balancing out Melina's desire to move on, to finally heal the scars that so many SMacked, Stella/Melina, and even non-SMackies within this camp while satisfying those who don't like on-screen romance, very much the way they closed out GSR on the Vegas show when Petersen left. :)

I think it would be the perfect way to close out SMacked, without leaving us permanently hanging.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I agree all is not lost but it might not be enough to entice me or others to watch and wait every week for a couple of seconds of mention.:(

Can you be our new writer!:)

I agree. So lets see if all of our faithful hours of watching and purchasing of DVDS pays off.

I watched RIP Marina Garito the other night. Stella stopping Mac before he could even suggest "sick leave"! It was so cute. But the end when he lovingly covers her up that was precious. :)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I am sooooo not happy either!!!!

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HEY THERE! HI THERE! HO THERE!!! I was starting to think I was the only Smackie left on the forum!!:lol: I'm glad your here now I have someone to talk too I just get into trouble when I am on the other threads!:rolleyes::lol:
    Well will you watch season seven opener? I plan to but doubt I will stay around. If I hear that Stella comes back from New Orleans and comes back to NEW York I might tune in again it depends how much I have moved on with life!:lol: I must say there were some great smack moments last season my favorite I think was the death house:thumbsup: Especially when Mac put his hand over Stellas when she was holding the phone. And of course when he covered her up after Rest in Peace. There is one way we can look at this unhappy ending is that we can write our own ending!:) And of course they will live happily ever after!:thumbsup:

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I still haven't decided if I'm gonna watch the premiere or not. I thought I would just to see what was said regarding Stella's move or if Mac said anything at all. Maybe someone could bring it up around him and then see what reaction we get out of him. Of course, I doubt we would get a scene like that. Heck, I may just skip it altogether and just go by word of mouth when it's over lol, but I definately won't be able to watch any after that. It'd just be too weird not seeing Stella there and seeing the new girl working beside Mac (nothing against Sela Ward).

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Same here CSIz_4_H. Melina's sudden departure really has finally made me decide to stop watching new episodes of CSI:NY altogether. I may change my mind perhaps at the last minute and see how Jo Danville turns out in the end but this, combined with the show on it's Friday Night Death Slot, as of this writing, convinces me that it is time to move on.

Since Stella is in New Orleans, the head of a crime lab, maybe we can see her with someone else instead while Mac wallows alone for the rest of his life. It's still hard for me to visit here, knowing the possibility that maybe we'll just hear Mac say that Stella moved to New Orleans, with his face remaining almost completely stoic and expressionless but then as the season progresses, it will be like Stella never existed, like as of TPTB just 'delete' her from the show altogether and never any mention, nor thoughts about her presence, after SIX full seasons!!

It is in this respect that I hope Stella can find someone else as she deserves a good wonderful transition into a new urban environment and yes, she can enjoy Mardi Gras and the New Orleans Saints! She doesn't need Mac. Mac can simply sink to the bottom of the ocean and go back to the dark watery place he came from. :scream::evil::scream::devil::scream::evil::scream:

That's why I don't plan on watching the season premiere and am counting down the days, and weeks until I see a news article that says "CBS to cancel CSI:NY" sometime in January or February news articles. To see this show and the ship suddenly implode like this, is the worst TV experience I've endured since Disney's "Gargoyles" and "Where On Earth is Carmen Sandiego" were cancelled more than 13 years earlier. And I remember how upset I was when I learned about that. I was like "No more Carmen Sandiego" and "No more Gargoyles!" when I found those cartoons were cancelled. :(

The same thing is happening here. Now I'm waiting for new ships on other shows to sail while Stella goes on display at a museum while Mac is scrapped and becomes an artificial reef in the dark waters of the Pacific Ocean floor. :mad:

Until either the show is cancelled or Melina decides to return as a recurring role or even pull an Eric Delko, CSI:NY is a show I'm avoiding like the plague, probably for the rest of the year. Like I said earlier, I haven't been this angry at a show imploding since Disney's "Gargoyles" and "Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego" vanished over 13 years earlier.

Enough said. I'm done here for now. :mad:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Actually that is the only reason I am tuning in to see what is said and Macs reaction which I am expecting will be not much of one. They will smooth it over to move on and I will probably too.

Exactly that!

Because as stated it just wont be the same with out Mac and Stella.:(
    It seems they had been showing us less and less towards the end of the season and even the little bit they did give us there friendship just was so fun to watch. I am glad for Death House and the end of the formula when they went for there car race! I think I will probably by this as my last DVD this season because without Stella and no Smack there is no reason for me to financially invest any more. The good news is I can watch my DVDs and always have Smack. After giving six years and we never got results only "Strung along" why watch, after all we just got our face slapped.:rolleyes:

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

To Lori K:

You said that we got our faces slapped, I couldn't agree more. A part of me even feels like MK herself slapped us in the face, which has made me lose some respect for MK on a scale I haven't felt since Janet Jackson when the latter crashed from the heights of "Rhythm Nation 1814" and "Velvet Rope" to the travesty of "Damita Jo" and the Super Bowl fiasco before rebounding with time. Perhaps MK will do the same but until then, it feels like MK, in my eyes, went from a Greek Goddess to a pariah-in-the-wilderness, almost overnight. :scream::rolleyes::rolleyes::censored: Perhaps either by returning to CSI or in a new project, MK will rebound as well. I can't help to see parallels between them at times, two huge goddess who crashed in my eyes. :(

Anyway, Lori K. I couldn't help but feel compelled to second that you felt we got slapped in the face big time by all sides. :scream: :rolleyes::scream::brickwall::mad: