William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

New article and Billy pic over at WPAP :bolian::)

2. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Thought of this thread when I saw this cartoon on Greg Sanders' Facebook page:

Doodle

:)

3. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

ROTFLMAO!!!:guffaw: Good one SpasmThatCat. That is so very Grissom :)

4. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I love it !!

5. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Billy just joined Facebook - he has some great photos on there so far:

Clicky

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

So, a new film for Billy. 'Detachment' or something. Can't wait to see my first Billy film in the cinema. Just need a release date for it. 20ft sq Billy... Can you handle it?? Lmao!

7. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I can't wait to see Billy on the big screen, even if it is a small role. I was wondering what he was going to be up to next year as I haven't seen any mention of him being in a play, so it was really wonderful news to hear about the movie. :):devil::drool:

8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I can't wait to watch Billy's new movie!Do you know when it comes out in theatres?

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Not sure if it makes it to the theaters, since it's an indie production, but the great cast makes it possible. Let's hope for the best!

10. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Beware... this is surely someone posing as Billy, and sadly, not the first time. He's computer challenged, but we love him anyway. ;)

Only published release date for Detatchment is 2011. IMDB should eventually have a firmer date. I hope for wider release than most indie films... the great cast should generate some interest. Since I'm a big fan of Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), having him & Billy in a film together makes me a happy camper.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Ebuzz55: You are right about the Billy Facebook page being a fake and WPAP has confirmed it. I hope not too many people were taken in by the person posing as Billy. :(

I too hope that "Detachment" gets wider release than most indie films. It has an amazing cast, so let's hope for the best :) I really want to see Billy on the big screen :devil::bolian:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The great thing Detachment has going for it (aside from the stellar cast) is that it is an Indie film. Some of the most creative, well written, beautifully cast films that are being released lately are Indie films.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm looking forward to this movie as well. I does have Billy in it, it's an indie movie, and yes those are usually a whole lot better sometimes than big studio ones, and of the cast.

I don't think Billy would take on a movie role if he didn't think it was good in the first place.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello BP fans! [​IMG]

As usally it's been awhile since I last posted in the WP thread. Yes I am still around! :lol:

"Good luck" to All returning students & teachers this year! :thumbsup:

OMG....I had heard about the film WP will be in. :eek: That's great news to my ears! [​IMG]

I do miss him on the small screen and as I have said before I'd like for him to return to television just to make guest appearances.
    Play a different character besides Grissom. Yes, he's miss very much on CSI.
    Since I can't see him on stage in Chicago I would love for him to return to acting on the small screen. Perhaps in Comedy? Not a Reality show. Maybe a Cable network.

Anyway that's my two-cents. [​IMG]

--------------------
    [​IMG]

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Glad to see you're still around WP_Rocks_My_World :bolian:

I would love to see Billy on the small screen regularly again, but I doubt that is going to happen any time soon. I think Billy is enjoying his freedom too much to tie himself down again like that.
    I would love to see him doing some guest appearances on other shows though. I think that is something he might do eventually.:thumbsup:

It's been hard not hearing too much lately about Billy...no new pics etc, so the news about the movie was very much needed. I just wish there was a bit more info about the movie...and some pictures...lol:devil::drool: