Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Desertwind, CSI might not be the GSR show but THIS thread is. This thread is for discussion of Grissom and Sara as a couple. It is NOT the place to talk about the show itself or other members of the team unless they directly relate to the pairing Grissom AND Sara. Please take your talk about non-GSR discussion to the appropriate threads in the Vegas forum and keep them out of this thread.

NOW, let's get back to discussing GSR and not every other aspect of the show.

Thanks.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OK, enough is enough on this subject I get it, it's like beating a dead horse..:( and it's not me saying Grissom is gone, it's him [WP] saying it.:confused: If an old boyfriend left in 2009, and I kept saying "Gee I hope he comes back, for me is sad, who wants somone back that doesn't want to be back? If in S/11. And if Sara does confide to a team mate, about Grissom I'll will post that regardless who the team mate is. So, no more of this conversation okie-dokie?

On another GSR get together from S/8, when Warrick gets shot and leaves us. A dark day in CSI history. But Sara came back briefly;)

I TOOK THE FIRST FLIGHT OUT Sara: "He loved you"

SAD TEAM

CHAPEL

TWO SAD PEOPLE

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

You make it sound like GSR is dead, Desert. It's not.

Grissom is not "an old boyfriend" He is Sara's husband now, which is great news for GSR fans, it means they are still together.

We are just discussing what we would like to see...it doesn't mean that WP is going to return any time soon. We are talking about how we would like it...it would be nice if he does a guest appearance sometime down the line. So we are not "sad"

Discussing our thoughts and hopes for the next season of this show and of the 'ship we support is in no way "sad" to me.

I'm sorry if you feel GSR has died because Grissom is no longer there. However, it is still a small part of the show. Yes it will never be as big as it once was, but it's still there. So myself and the other posters are talking about what we would like to see happen. I don't find that wrong. It keeps this thread alive while we wait for the season premiere.

4. Desertwind

Sorry kinkapoodles that you had to be dragged into this. I didn't mean for that to happen. And I was always talking about GSR and the things related to them. With whoever or whatever the circumstances were. I'm just a realist and see what the real deal is and that one half of this couple is gone since S/9. But I apologize to you that someone felt the need to alert you that I'm the wicked fan on here, and that's so not the case. Because they don't like my comments, so then it's wrong.. I will try and not comment on things that aren't relevent to this thread.. I do have a couple of questions however, which one of my posts doesn't mention GSR? and if Sara makes mention of Grissom to a team mate is that allowed? thank's~

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks for the welcome! I've been here a few weeks, but haven't posted in this thread before. :) I only started watching CSI a few months ago, and it took a couple of times through for me to get sold on GSR. I totally love Sara in season 10 though, which I attribute to them finally being happily married. :)

Desertwind, if the focus of your comment is the relationship between Sara and Grissom, then it belongs here (ie, "Sara told Ray that she and Grissom went fishing on their honeymoon"). If it isn't (ie, "Ray is a great character and works well with Sara"), then regardless of whether or not other people agree with it, for this thread it is[​IMG].

6. Desertwind

Gee thank's Raynn for telling a five year veteran on here how to do things and what to say and where to post them. This is so riduculous, I think I'll bail and go where I'm comfortable and don't have to put up with such nonsense, won't that be great for all of you and especially for me, oh and where are all your photos of GSR, who you all love so much? but when Grissom returns I'll return.. till then... and thank's for mine their all great aren't they? and BTW, the actual line from "UNSHOCKABLE" from Sara to Ray was , "We spent most of our honymoon in a canoe "looking for bugs". I write them down when the episode airs, and fishing was not the line.:rolleyes:

And MissMurder I was speaking of myself, If I had a boyfriend, not them etc..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Just a small non-moddy advice for everybody who feels like another poster (and I'm not naming any actual people) is annoying/provocative/repeating himself: from my experience it's a great solution to use the 'ignore' function. Saves a lot of trouble and makes it easier not to get provoked. :)

As to what I'd like to see in S11, it's definitely pregnant Sara. It would be a great way to write her character off and make her leave. It wouldn't be b/c of emotional trauma, like twice before, but emotional happiness and good changes in her life. This time she would say goodbye to everybody, and find that she might be just as good with kids as Warrick had been.

Plus, how cute would it be if Grissom came back with Sara and a baby at one point? I'd like to see him being a little awkward sometimes with taking care of the child but loving him/her very much at the same time. It would be very interesting to see him (and Sara of course) in a new role, and letting the rest of the team witness it.

8. MissMurder

Oh so you are a newbie to the CSI world :D Double welcome, lol...welcome to CSI and GSR!!! :lol:

I agree, Sara looks very happy now (i.e. in Season 10) She has finally found peace in her what has been a hectic and tragic life...she has sorted out her "ghosts" and is finally living a life with the love of her life. She may have feminist qualities, but I think she definitely enjoys being married ;)

There is really no need to get snippy with Raynn, Desert. She was merely answering your question. You asked if you could talk about other characters on this thread and she said, and I quote:

Therefore, she was saying you can talk about other characters, like Ray...when it relates to GSR but not when the discussion of that said character is only about them and not GSR as well.

And she wasn't quoting Sara there...she was making a point.

Back on topic now, I agree with everything you said here. It would be great to see a pregnant Sara next season. It would certainly make for an interesting storyline for Sara.

Don't know if anyone knows this but:

JFO have said that Jorja is only in 11 episodes for season 11.

That could tie in with whatever storyline they give Sara. Pregnancy would be a good one to go with. This could tie in with a possible Grissom return, if WP agrees of course.

It would be very cute to see Grissom and Sara as parents, give them a new role, like you said ;). Show the team just how much they love one another and how good their marriage is...in different circumstances than work.

As for photos of the couple...here are a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and finally

[​IMG] Click on the thumbnail to go to the full size pic ;)

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

A belated WELCOME to the GSR thread, Raynn! Your comments are much appreciated, and entirely appropriate.

Now that we have heard that Sara is returning as a recurring character, and not a regular, I don't hold out much hope that Grissom will return to LV to live or work. Maybe later, if Jorja decides to sign on for more. Still, I'm okay with that. Like we have said before, some mentions of what he is doing and some of what they do together is fine by me. And, I still hold out hope that Grissom will make an appearance this season, even if briefly.
    I do hope he takes a job somewhere in the US. Maybe he will go back to lecturing at Williams. That would be great continuity.
    As far as a geekbaby, I'm all for it when Jorja decides to leave CSI. That would be an incredibly awesome conclusion to their story arc.

10. MissMurder

^^ Hey you never know. TPTB have said they will delve into the GSR living arrangements...and that could mean ANYTHING, knowing them. They may have Grissom move back to the US...or if Jorja does decide to just film a few episodes, they may wrap up her storyline by having Sara go back to Paris.

And I agree, any mentions of Grissom or GSR in general, such as the honeymoon and marriage comments we had last season, I'll be happy with. As long as we get SOMETHING ;).

A geekbaby would be a great conclusion :D For discussion's sake...if that were to happen...would you rather Grissom and Sara have a son or daughter? Or both :devil: :guffaw:

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

That's a tough one. I kind of like the idea of a curly headed little girl interested in bugs, and baseball. :)
    Either way, I think they would have their hands full.
    But I'm sure they would win the science fair every year. :lol:

12. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I love the idea of them having a baby. They aren't too old as some might say if they end up pregnant. I've always wanted a Geek Baby for them. That child would be one smart son-of-a-gun. I'd want them to have a little girl, I've always pictured that. :)

[​IMG] Aww can you imagine?! <3

Hopefully in season 11 we see...well HEAR more about their situation. ;)

Oh...and here are some pictures I liked through past seasons.

[​IMG]

Thanks to photoshop... [​IMG]

[​IMG] Ahhh. I love that Sara smile! :D

[​IMG]

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I returned, is that mean I got a welcome back also? ;)
    *pretending to not read of the 2 pages back*
    Welcome and hugs to Raynn!

Nice one both of you.
    It is awesome that Mrs. Grissom is coming back. That is all I know, I remain on the ‘team spoiler free and stupidly optimistic’ and crossing my fingers and toes that the geekbaby will arrive on Season 11. Do you think they (tptb) will give us that satisfaction?

Last season, having just a sight of the wedding band made me still shriek like an idiot and now as I wait for the premiere I ended up running the whole season 6 on my dvd and ‘that’ bedroom scene is all it takes to keep the gsr flame alive. It really helps you know for gsr withdrawal and reading those wonderful fanfics, especially when you read about like “uh, now they’re working on to save the relationship and not choose to divorce’ or something like it make you crazy as well.

So what's the date for the new epi? Hah! we used to have a countdown here for the premiere

Thanks to all gsr fans who still enthusiastic and remain posting here, so sorry real life gets in the way of everything I post here rarely.

Great pics you posted there GeekLove<3.
    And here's my contribution.
    [​IMG] :adore:

Keep safe everyone!

14. MissMurder

Hey! Welcome back to Geeklove<3 and x3nity!!!! Nice to see you both again! :D

A geekbaby will be a lovely continuation to their story arc. I could see them with a son or a daughter. A daughter with Sara's curly hair and Gil's blue eyes, or a son with Grissom's curls and Sara's hazel eyes. That would be so cute. Either way, the child will be a very smart little one.

I hope the TPTB give us something in Season 11. It would be great if they give GSR fans the thrill of a Geek pregnancy. We'll just have to wait and see.

X3nity yes, fanfiction is a nice thing to keep the GSR fix going, lol. I watch the reruns too, it's nice to delve back into older episodes to see the pre-canon GSR and the beginnings of the canon GSR :)

Oh and I think the premiere is September 23rd...I think, not completely sure though. :confused:

Nice pics everyone. Really cute scenes. I love the pic from The Hunger Artist...gazing into each other's eyes :adore:

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks for all the welcomes. :)

I can't see Sara being a full-time house-mother, so their child would be at least partially raised by Grissom. That would definitely make for an interesting childhood, to say the least. :D

The premiere is indeed the 23rd.
    From the spoiler pics, Jorja will be in it, so hopefully she'll make some mention of Grissom.

My pic contribution - "come tape me up" :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.