Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Thank God. Now I feel relieved :angel:

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I personally loved his screen time in S10, for the most part it was good.

Leapin Lizards - Really good episode for Greg fans. I have always liked Ally Sheedy so it was nice seeing her again. Greg getting bitten and later turning into a lizard were very memorable moments. But Greg's insane laugh with Catherine was awesome! I was wondering if he had lost his mind at first but then realized he was making fun of himself.

Redrum - I didn't like the Keppler eps either but this one was my fave of those (if I had to pick one.) (and honestly right now I wish he wasn't killed off, liked him way better than Ray)

I am not a fan of Dead Doll at all. Greg in the helicopter was the best thing about the episode, it was that forgettable. Just a rehash of Grave Danger IMO.

3. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

ive been on a CSI binge and been watching Rashomama. i love this episode. it has so much greg in at.

at the start when they are in the cafe and nicks car is stolen. and gregs quote ''Dude, wheres your car'' makes me laugh everytime.

4. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I was checking what this weeks episodes are, and thought I should post them here too, to save others the trouble.

Gregisode: A La Cart (Season 8) - Greg works the 'A' case with Nick and Grissom.
    Greg scene: The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp (Season 8) - More on Old Vegas as Greg meets Lily Flynn and tells her about his book
    Greg scene: Cockroaches (Season 8) - Greg again mentions his book on Old Vegas while also revealing vital information on Lou Gedda

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I haven't been on here in ages *waves*

I have a question for everyone. Does this tick off anyone else? Season 10 of CSI is out and look at the front of the dvd case. :mad: I am :censored:
    [​IMG]

Where is Greg? He's been on the show since the beginning, way longer than langston/Fishborn. Langston's pic is so huge there is no room for Greg???? I didn't care for them adding him to the show, especially how they have shoved him down our throats, but I dealt with it, but now...NO WAY. They have gone too far. If this is how this coming season is going to be, no room for Greg, then I may just stick with repeats

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I am sure he will be on the back cover. In all honesty the last 3 seasons DVD covers have not featured more than the two or three lead actors on the show. Greg has never been on the front cover of the DVD. I admit I would have liked to have seen all of the main cast photos on the cover but I actually think it is more wrong that Ray is front and center and Nick and Catherine are behind him, smaller. That is a crime also. But hey, we will have Eric doing a commentary finally. That's all I am looking forward to on the DVD anyway. :D

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I for one am not bothered by the cover, Fishburn is the new lead actor so of course he is going to be prominent on the cover. As much as I love Greg and would love to see him on the cover, I am used to him not being there.

But Twiz I am confused by why you associate last season's cover with Greg's screen time in upcoming season 11 :confused::confused:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  8. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

i expected this too as fishborn his a highly restected actor and is a new lead. so im not really that shocked. this is series 10s cover and it that series was kinda based on langston so doesnt mean anything really.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There's an easy way to fix the issue. After buying the DVD set, just find a pic of Greg/Eric and paste it somewhere on the front cover. :)

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No one ever did any ep discussion this week.
    A La Cart, well a wonderful Greg and Nick episode. Greg was in it a lot...had some nice humorous scenes. We learned he made "little bombs" as a kid. One of my fave moments is seeing him race around the track, go-karting. He looked very competitive. :D It was just a good, fun episode and featured a lot of Greg.

The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, I loved this one due to Greg's excitement about Old Vegas and the Mob stuff. I love seeing him super excited like that. That is the Greggo I really love. Loved his scene with Lily and him wanting to take her out to dinner to get more scoop. Loved the hat!!

Cockroaches, overall not a great Greg eppy but he had some nice scenes and still talked about his book. He had decent screen time in it and it was nice to see him work some with Warrick since it was rare.

Now on to the usual disappointment in having no Greg spoilers or spoiler pics for this upcoming season. Typical...guess they never change.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hello everybody!
    haven't been here for ages and i guess Greg wanted me to come here, lol.

week ago i saw a weird dream. but the weirdest thing in it wasn't the scene but Greg. i saw him so crystal clear like i see people at my house. and i even touched him and felt him.
    i woke up in the morning with a strange feeling.
    later that day i found out that it's the day of CSILV season 10 rerun.

uh i hope this wasn't off topic. lately i have certain problem with sticking into topic, lol.

hope to see Greg more on next season. :)

12. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Welcome BlueDimondStar.

It is a slow week. A La Cart is one of my season 8 favourites of course. Greg enjoys and talks about himself. Little bombs thing is funny.I also love the interaction between Nick and Greg here. When the suspect begins to run away they look at eachother and Greg's expression says ''first you Nick'' and then Nick jumps like a tiger after the suspect. Greg was running too so what we also learn, except he was making little bombs ? The guy can run! :lol: I don't remember another scene he runs before this episode.

The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, I loved the hat too. His enthusiasm for Old Vegas is lovable. I would like to see how the dinner date with Lily went :guffaw:

He talks about his book again in Cockroaches. Once upon a time the guy was writing a book about Old Vegas then the book has flown with Warrick in the end of the season.Sad... Warrick was the one who also seems intersted in old Vegas and mobs.

13. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

And notice how much he was late after Nick caught the suspect. I wonder where he went...

14. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

And notice he looks like he never run in the scene. Maybe he was sure Nick would catch the guy and he decided to walk :lol:

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thanks guys:)

Honestly i haven't notice him running ever but it was maybe i didn't see this episode. Wow i definately want to see this episode. Greg and running...
    Ah how i miss Greg in season 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.