Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Love the video! He looks fabulous! He is a natural dancer, isn't he? And what a great actor! That clip from the movie was posted by the director, but looking at the comments on YouTube, they don't seem to realize that Jon is acting in a scene and not real life.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I am at work right now, but I will be putting that on as soon as I get home! Sounds good. :devil:

Hope your Mum gets well soon, Kristine.
    Ohh, and we would never say no to caps of Jon!

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my how i wish to see that vid. but i so hate my new opera mini but i forgot to come here when i was at my friend's place. partly because that rude girl from YouTube accused me of not being Jon Togo's fan which is pure lie. i still am and will be forever his fan.

what's the title of that video? i could try different way to get it.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Just seen the video. Certainly perked me up after a long day at work.
    Seems like an odd film, but hey, if its got scenes like this in I will definitely see it!
    He is very light-footed. And he has definitely been working out a lot. Wow.....

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for sharing csiryan!! Gosh, does he look GOOD:devil:; so fit and trim:drool:
    And he sure knows how to shake his moneymaker doesn't he?:devil::devil::devil: And those TIGHT jeans!!! I HAVE to see this movie!!!

FFF, sorry about your Mom. I hope she is on the road to recovery!!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon certainly is a natural dancer.He looks as if he's having fun too. He is a great actor,this character will be so different than we have seen.
    MiamiaWolfe,I agree with you,he can really shake his money maker.
    I can't wait to se him in something other than Miami.

7. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

WOW....

I need to disappear and come back to nice stuff like this more often. Goodness, he's just good looking!

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

I have to agree greatfan! After seeing him with/without the chest hair; I prefer him with the chest hair. :drool::drool::drool: But I will not turn him away in any case.

MiamiWolfe after seeing him shake it like that; I needed a cooling off period if you get my drift. WOW :devil::drool:

FFF I so sorry to hear about your mom. A very BIG GET WELL wish for her. :)

9. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Damn my inability to see any videos from my cranky old laptop :(

FFF, caps would be very, very loved and appreciated (and I hope your mother gets well soon!) I could really use some pics to recover from the back to school blues...

10. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Hey BlueDiamond - It's listed on YouTube as "dance.mov" - maybe you can try to pull it up that way. Also, just curious because you mentioned this a page or two back, but what was the deal with the rude girl from YouTube? She sent you nasty emails?

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you everyone, mom and I really appreciate it! I will work on caps tonight since I get to stay home for one night, yay! It's been almost a month since I've gotten to stay home all day and not go out to run errands or help mom out. Dad gave me the night off, lol!

Did you all notice how short Jon's pants are in that vid? I think he's expecting a flood, lol! :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^Enjoy your night off.
    I think the pants are rolled or turned up a little.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh well i'll try to find it and put it on my playlist so i could watch it when i'll reach pc.
    that girl called me a fake Jon fan just because i changed theme and pic on my YouTube channel. she immediately wrote me "f'k you, you're fake, mother f'er" etc. so i once asked her what's wrong and why so harsh but received a comment "you're not Jon fan anymore?" it made me boiling out of control when i almost started breaking dishes. i can't imagine things like that. how could i resist something so hot and adorable as Jon? she once started to worry when i said i like Greg/Eric too.
    oh yes and again she called me a "mother f****r" and told me " f**k you". i told her to back off and stop accusing me of something which has nothing to do with anything and told her i'll warn my friends to delete her from their friend list if they have her. so i blocked her and also noticed she's not on my friends list anymore. so if she finds out i'm on facebook or that one of her friends there is me and if she starts her nasty attitude i'll delete her and before that i'll send her "f**k off"
    although she's just two years older doesn't mean she can act like 16. it's far too childish for her though i don't know her that well but still i'm nice towards other people unless they piss me off and i become furious. sometimes i can be so easily become out of control. almost like Ryan:guffaw: sometimes i feel i act like he does and it makes me laugh:guffaw:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  14. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

I think I know who you are talking about even without mentioning her name. If it is her I've had a few cyber run ins with her too. She's sent me nasty emails threatening to find me and kick my F'n a$$. She is a psycho fan, just scary. I checked out your twitter page and you follow her (if she's the one we're both talking about) so watch your back!

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yep that's her. she's nice on FB but i suppose she hasn't realised that i'm the same from YT she knows me from FB and found on twitter, but i started to worry about Fanpop she's there too. and i haven't shown up there quite time. just hope she won't become nasty there too. woo i'm gonna be extremely cautious. i felt something wrong when she suddenly attacked one of my other FB profile one day. and of course used same language but when i attacked back and told that i'll warn my other buddys on FB she started to apologise.
    so if she wants to fight/war with Wolfe Pack than she'll get it. :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.