Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I don't think that she earns just $30,000.The list is just incomplete because I remeber that the actors from CSI were paid over $100,000 during the fifth season.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That list has mainly the leading stars of the show. Whoever compiled the list probably didn't consider my lovely Emily as a lead role on the level with Caruso.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

In my opinion, I think that Emily should be paid more than him, because we see more of Emily than David on screen, don't we? So I'm guessing her pay check is a little below his, any other figure is totally unfair for her to get.

4. yen35

yen35 Witness

Totally agree with this!

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I read this article about Calleigh's wardrobe in the news today - well, now we know who is responsible for that awful clothes in CSI Miami(I mean I'm quite alright with Ryan's bright green or orange shirts, but not ok with Eric's shirts and Cal's sense of dressing), if only she knew that many, if not majority fans hate Cal's clothing last few seasons...i mean, I never noticed that her suits were designers, they look like just any other suits, always black and black trousers look the same whether they are Gucci or YSL.And that part made me laugh:
    I don't notice any feminity in her recent clothes, I saw it in first seasons, where she was wearing shirts, different coulored trousers(sorry, pants means something else in the UK:lol:), nice accessories, different hairstyles. I miss that about Calleigh.
    Fire that woman and take a new one. By the way, since when they care about realism that much in CSIMiami?:guffaw:

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

:guffaw:I know, right? They can't wear skirts, but they can show lots of cleavage, run in high heels and let their hair loose while handling evidence... very realistic :rolleyes:! Might as well put the ladies in skirts and be consistent with the CSIM version of realism!
    I second Kala's motion: fire that woman :lol:!

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: That's what I thought too, while I was reading and thinking "oh so you are the one to blame for Calleigh's monotonous wardrobe". Who cares about designers clothes just give her some color!

8. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

what that means is top earners from each show because if they did show everyone it would be a very, very long list

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

The woman that dresses all of them, is old and kinda has a fashion sense, she's on the season 4 DVDs, saying how she dresses them. But seriously balck evety damn time! I have to say she's too old for her job then...get someone knew!

Though Emily is pretty in anything she looks:rolleyes:

10. yen35

yen35 Witness

Quite true Kala79. Agree with you fully!

11. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I sooooo agree with you!!!!!

Fire her!!!!!! I mean she really has a problem! Even Calleigh's pants are not adapted to Emily's body, they makes her bigger than she is just because it's not the right size and it's the same thing with her jacket.

And she would be adorable not to talk about French clothes because obviously she don't know what she's talking about! :lol:

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

She's a fantastic actress and I love her outfits on the show. I envy her figure!!

13. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I agree with Calleigh's style. I really miss how they dressed her in the earlier seasons. Like with the different style tops, one day it would be a tank top, or t-shirt, or even that green halter top! But it seems after the season 3 Finale with Hagan she just got super conservative! I will admit they did a better job in season 7 with the colorful tops that have some kind of ruffle or they would add some kind of accessory to give the outfit a little more glam. I guess they do give her freedom with the heels but you can never really see her amazing shoes because they are almost never in the shot.

I personally think they need a new stylist. It isn't just Calleigh who is having clothing issues, it seems as if they have made everyone much more uptight and proffessional. Time for a new Designer!

14. Ana_CSI

Ana_CSI Victim

Hi ;)
    I just read in Polish's newspaper than Emily won't play in season 9, because pregnant. It's not true right?

15. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

she will be in season 9 only not for 2 episode's she confirmed it herself