Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I noticed that too. In between the dumbing down scenes of course :rolleyes:
    But at the beginning, when they first went into the farm, he looked like the one in charge.
    I wish they would do an episode where he is in some position of responsibility- It would be good to see him do something positive, and help with character development.

Im not bothered about seeing Ryan shirtless. It would be a nice treat, but Jon doesnt need to do that to look hot. Hey the man can even pull off lime green sweater vests and that is saying something :lol:

Oh, and my Ryan epiphany came with Nailed. Great storyline, brilliant acting, I have been hooked since then.

2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Bad Seed is dead to me. Only episode I couldn't watch all the way through. :angryrazz:

Any guy who can pull off lime green or pink has to be good looking! :lol:

My epithany came the first time I saw him...but to be truthful, I only paid him particular attention cause I had just watched Day after tomorrow. In that sense, thank you Gylenhaal for making me pay attention to Jon :p

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

No problem; I'm glad everyone enjoyed them. Trust me, there is plenty more where they came from:devil:.

I know they are a poor substitute for seeing his gorgeous self on screen but the new season will start soon and they are showing plenty of repeats (although with much of season 8, it is probably best to turn off the sound and just stare--the character tinkering is just too annoying:scream:).

We Wolfe Pack members will keep each other bucked up!!:thumbsup:

Sometimes it doesn't need to be so obvious, the imagination is a GREAT thing:devil::devil::devil:. Jon is a wet white t-shirt:drool::adore:.........

The closest thing that occurred in S8 was in Bone Voyage when he seemed to be leading the team searching for the missing girl. Ryan seems like a born leader and it would show more than anything how he has grown since S3!!

That line about the farmers made me cringe even after hearing it a second time:angryrazz::censored::mad:

The character tinkering wasn't any better in Point of Impact. Fortunately, it starting getting better after that episode.

The man could made a leisure suit look good:devil:

My full epithany came at the end of season 6 and it made me want to see every past eppie Jon was in.:)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto ,same for me about the farmer's line.
    I've decided to mute the line that I hate so much from "Point of Impact" when it airs again.
    I hope the character tinkering is done with and Ryan remains his wonderful charismatic,smart ,sexy self for season 9.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Here's hoping!
    Its like they go one step forward with him, and then two steps back.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my...
    this imagination thing will be disabled on me in public places further...
    gee i never thought that imagination and dreaming at the same time would be so harmful while i'm out of my home.

OMG
    it's dangerous for me to imagine Ryan shirtless or becoming wet on scene and dosing off at bus while heading home...
    just for a while should avoid to use busses for getting home. or better no public transport :guffaw:

7. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone! I don't know if any of you have seen this video from youtube. It's a seen from the Bleecker Street movie. Jon is in it dancing around shirtless. Hope this link works:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNyhgokeo8”

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I can't watch this video at work, ****.At least I'll have something to look forward when I do get home.

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thank you! Thank you!

Very, very nice! :drool: The boy is TOTALLY in shape!

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you csiryan!! That really brightened my day. What a hottie. :devil::drool::devil::drool:

11. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

-Wow he's acting crazy, but I can't seem to take my eyes off the fact that he's shirtless :guffaw:. He looks awesome though, I wish I could get as toned as that!

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the video.Jon is in great shape,I noticed that his chest is shaved,I liked his chest hair.I've already played this video several times!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow, that was nice to come back to! I didn't have the sound on cause trying to get my son to sleep but :drool:! Thanks for that csiryan! Sorry I haven't been on but my mom broke both her legs and had surgery so it's been hectic around here! Hoping to get back into the swing of things here again. :)

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Sorry to hear about your mom FFF.Breaking both legs is tough,I wish her a speedy recovery.
    That video was really nice,it was the first thing I looked at when I got home.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you greatfan, mom and I appreciate it!

Did you all want caps of that vid? Let me know and I'll make them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.