Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL! I love him! He's hilarious.

I remember AJ having brown hair in Final Destination 2. :)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide. Returning Fall Shows Pictures - Where we left off.

A little tidbit nothing we don't already know. But I will still use the box.

Criminal Minds
    Premieres:
    Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c

Where We Left Off: The BAU team traveled to Los Angeles to track a killer who attacks his victims in the dark. The team works with Detective Spicer, who was a survivor of the killer's first attack years ago. The unsub kills Spicer and kidnaps his daughter.

What's Next: Tim Curry returns as serial killer Billy Flynn in the conclusion of the story. Also: cast member A.J. Cook will wrap up her character's storyline before exiting the show for good.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks, Destiny.

I'm looking forward to the premiere especially how JJ's exit is. I'm not so much excited about the unsub's return and reign of terror. I thinks it's not a good idea to drag the manhunt that long. It would be much better if it were back-to-back episodes like 'To Hell ' and '...And Back' and the cliffhanger to be about something else or none at all. But that's just me. Maybe they don't want to repeat what they've done last season.

4. Destiny

You're welcome.

Goodness am I behind on the tweets or are they just speeding up again lol.

JM:
    -Playing in the SAG golf tournament today...gonna be a warm one!

-At the SAG Foundation golf tournament with Eric Close.

-I'd love to say it was a great shot.

-Eric Close on the other hand is a very good golfer.

-Meeting the press yesterday when I arrived.

TG:
    -LOVE Hotch's new official S6 portrait... XD - Perfect Hotch, but too smiley! [NOTE: :lol: ]

-Sorry for dearth of tweets AND website delays...just me trying to get it all done, and your patience is appreciated and hopefully rewarded?!

-Who are all these other people on the BAU plane?

MGG:
    -Last night I slept like a rock that was slipped a roofie

-My idol

-Who was your favorite Cosby kid? I can't decide. I think maybe Denise...or Olivia...or Theo...dang

-I think Joe is Cliff, Paget is Clair, AJ is Rudy, Shemar is Theo, Kirsten is Denise, Reid is Olivia, and Thomas is Buuuuuuuud

JM via facebook:
    Joe Mantegna:Had a great time at Lakeside Country Club raising money for a great charity

Whew hard to keep up with these folks lmao. :lol:

5. Destiny

Source: TvGuide

How will Criminal Minds resolve last season's cliff-hanger?

ADAM: The season premiere finds the team in what executive producer Ed Bernero calls a "rolling hostage situation," during which an unexpected member of the team will be called upon to make contact with Tim Curry's creepy killer in an unorthodox way. "The solution rests on whether or not that team member can convince this psychopath to spare the little girl he's taken," Bernero says, adding that "another team member will be affected for a long, long time by what happens."

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Two team members affected by this? Hm. The "long, long time" part makes me think not JJ for that one... I'm curious about the "unexpected member" part, though. If it's unexpected I'd think that it's not Morgan. That one might be JJ, if only to give her something to want to leave over. I'm not sure what to think yet...

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Unexpected makes me think Garcia for some reason.

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Argh! All these new spoilers out are killing me and making me more and more excited about the premire. Then again it's almost bittersweet....sheeze I'll just go work on my fanfic (kicks the desk)

9. Destiny

Heaven help us. :lol: That is all I am going to say. But the stars of the show have this to say.

JM:
    -So Gubler has a new hair cut. What do you think?
    -[Name omitted] This hair???? I love it.
    -I got news for you @ gublernation the chicks are diggen the new doo!
    -The lovely Ms. K [NOTE: It's Backkkk lol now what am I talking about?]

MGG:
    -RT:“@ JoeMantegna:So Gubler has a new hair cut. What do you think?” [NOTE: Pause for MGG's Response] I think I look kinda like the blonde gummi bear
    -I never met a tree I didn't like

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Interesting spoilers.Given that JJ will leave the show I expect this case to affect her the most.It will be unexpected becouse Morgan is the one I was expecting it to be.Looks good.Can not wait for the premiere.;) Garcia is a posibility becouse maybe we will see her more now.

11. Destiny

JM:
    -I think he looks great! [Note: Pic of MGG]
    -Working with my pal Thomas

Facebook:
    Joe ACT Today! for Military Families PSA
    1 in 88 military children have autism. ACT Today! for Military Families is a nationwide campaign committed to helping military families impacted by autism. This Public Service Announcement features veteran actor, Joe Mantegna, and the theme song, "Maybe Tomorrow," written and performed by Robbin Thompson. For more information about our campaign, please visit www.acttodayformilitaryfamilies.org.

Special thanks to Joe Mantegna, Read Jackson, Curtis Roen, and Loren Mendell for donating your time and talents to make this PSA possible.

12. Destiny

Tweet tweet...

JM:
    -The Criminal Minds Team at the Wounded Warrior shooting event
    -If you jump in your car, start the engine and then can't remember where you were going.....is that bad?
    -Cast members of Criminal Minds will be attending the Pageant of the Masters gala Sat Aug 28 in Laguna Beach.
    -My trailer door

TG:
    -RT @ octopusride watched flintstones in rock vegas movie. funny to see @ gibsonthomas dressed that way...it was funny to BE dressed that way! [Note: TG's Response in Italics]

MGG:
    -Looking at the worlds largest assemblage of mummies. Best day ever
    -The 5th horseman of the apocalypse is a little bit late for Armageddon because he misplaced his horse
    -Uncharacteristically hung out at the beach then characteristically squealed in fear while someone else nobly hunted a mouse in my apartment

AJC:
    -@ JoeMantegna now those are some sexy manly men! Nate had a great time. Thanks. [Note: referring to pic one of JM's tweet]
    -At the beach with my boys. Lifes pretty great!

Nathan Andersen (AJ's RL Hubby, Steve Damstra is Pagets Boyfriend)
    -Shot some serious guns today with @ JoeMantegna and @ stevedamstra. I'm a trained assassin.
    -@ JoeMantegna I had a great time Joe, thanks for letting me tag along.

13. Destiny

*sigh twitter time*

JM:
    -The nice dead girl isn't complaining. Even though it's 100 degrees!
    -It's so hot today that @ gublernation just melted into a blob on the sidewalk
    -it's 105 and we are shooting outside!
    -Read through for episode 5 of season 6 today.
    -Yes, including the guest stars. [NOTE: Question was: Is the complete cast for an episode usually present for read throughs?]
    -Today the Hobbits were able to reconstitute @ gublernation and he is better than ever.
    -and @ pagetpaget is very witty and charming

TG:
    -You give me 42 minutes, I'll give you your UNSUB....

MGG:
    -I'm the summer breeze blowing through the window while you sleep
    -Perfection is imperfection
    -I own exactly one pair of shorts and I wear them exactly one day of the year

AJC:
    -@ GUBLERNATION I can't believe you've been keeping those to yourself the other 364 days of the year. What a shame. Rock hard legs!

14. Destiny

I was watching the emmy's and okay thats some hours I am not getting back lol. BUT the part that was worth it, was when they were running through a year in Drama, they showed a scene from CM episode 100, where Foyet has Haley and he is talking to Hotch while he is driving, comes up behind Haley and then you see Hotch's reaction as Foyet's gun rings out on the cell phone.

No they were not nominated (big poo-poo) but we don't need no stinkin' award to tell us how great this show and that wonderful cast is. So if the industry won't recognize them, then thats on them, we recognize them ever day, every week, and we will not go unheard!

And apparently neither will the stars as long as they have twitter. :lol: so without further ado...

MGG:
    -Yayyyyyyy! (Matthew, AJ (with new hair color), & Joe)
    -"and it's clear and blue as far as I can see"

AJ Cook:
    -I love MGG!!! (Lovely picture of the two)
    -So much fun last night with @ gublernation and @ joemantegna! It's kinda nice being brunette. No one recognized me! Miss incognito.

PB: (Steve is her boyfriend)
    -Heading to Vegas w/@ stevedamstra for my brother's Bachelor Party! It's already EXACTLY like "The Hangover"...
    -Uh oh. Vegas. Hanging with my brother and his utterly amazing friends, Champagne and wave pool... Kinda wanna marry @ Stevedamstra....

15. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I was watching the usual A&E CM Sunday evening marathon last night and for the first time caught the episode where "Professor Rothschild" approaches Reed and Rossi and announces he's killed 7 women. I loved Reed's line: "I never have any normal fans."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.