**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

If only Calleigh had never called H to warn him she couldn't find Eric's signal.....:shifty: :p

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

BUT if Calleigh hadn't called Eric'd probably be dead. In the Wind is right, it wasn't revenge, they didn't really want a killer to be free either and IMO Riaz did not get what he deserved by being deported.

This reminds me of the thing that went on in Jamaica when the US wanted Christopher Dudus Cooke, the Jamaicans that lived near him or were 'with' him wanted to protect him and all kinda crap, and then he finally got sent to the US after surrendering...that should've been Riaz and they should have killed his a** that way. WHich makes me wonder is, Dudus dead?

I see alot of similarities, like how the people were in small boken down houses and then you see in Rio the little parts in the jungle where Riaz was....One thing though... I hope the US news didn't make it seem like the whole of Jamaica was in this thing:shifty:....

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Bringing a criminal to justice hardly equates to "revenge".
    Agreed, Horatio/Marisol was horrific on most levels. The advantage over E/C: it only lasted one season! I grieve that the same can't be said of Eric/Calleigh.

4. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Wow! Awsome spoilers! I've been gone for sometime on here due to the death of my grandma. It's been a hard time. ;( but coming back on here and seeing all these spoilers was fantastic. Thank you everyone for posting.. It put a smile on my face that's for sure!

Congradulations to Emily on the baby! I'm so happy for her!

As for the rest of the cast, I hope this season is TEAM based. None of that "one charcter gets more screen time then the other" season like we had this past year. I hope everyone gets a fair share of screen time (storyline time). It would be great to see them all develope something good.

I don't like the whole Erica thing. I'm not a fan of hers, but hopefully they write something good. Maybe piss Ryan off a little! He looks hot angry, not to mention it might be good for his character to blow off some steam! lol

E/C... well I just hope they keep them together. None of that break up stuff. I mean.. lets face it we all know it's a TV show -but as fans like us all we see these actors on TV all the time and we get sucked into their acting/storylines and in real life people are together. They have babies, get married and so on. I think it would be nice for CSI Miami writers to actually write something out that is logical and real for people who are in a workplace and who are in a relationship. I mean I'm not saying for them to write her pregancy in, but make it a little real maybe? Show them together more (not for just screen time purposes, but for the sake of realness), outside of work being a real couple dealing with real life things.

I think they should do that for all the characters. Not just EC. ;) Even though I'm an Eric and Calleigh fan, I love them all equally and would love to see the more "real" aspect of who they are.

I hope this makes sense? Lol, I'm sorry if it doesn't. All I'm getting at is I'm happy to be back on here and to see spoilers that could make me smile. (even if I don't like a few of them, spoilers I mean. lol) But hey I love the show either way and I hope they grow more this season as a "TEAM" and not just as a one person show, (not revolving it around one or two characters, but all of them together yet with their own personal lives as well).

Let's hope we get the good stuff this season ;)

5. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

You know, it never once crossed my mind as to what Marisol was wearing or how she looked while going through chemo. I have had serveral close friends and relatives die of Cancer, so I am fully aware of what they endure. To be honest, I think they were portraying her in the early stages, before your hair falls out, etc., so I never thought another thing about it. I too, did not feel Eric and H were trying to get revenge, they were trying to get justice and make Riaz come back to Miami and pay for what he did. I have always admired H and Eric for always fighting for those who can't fight for themselves and trying to do the right thing. Riaz getting knifed was not the plan.

Well, enough about that. Hopefully, we will get some more good spoilers and lots of team action and screentime for everyone in Season 9!

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Wow so many detailed spoilers! I love these episode summaries! I find it funny that we get the episode summaries for episode 4 before the season 9 episode 1 promo, but hey, I'm not complaining!! Thanks to everyone who contributed them.

I can't say I'm thrilled about the return of Erica Sykes (sp?), but hopefully she won't stay too long or maybe her return will prove to the audience that Ryan has matured and not make him look awful in front of his colleagues like what happened before in previous seasons.

Memmo is returning too? Wow, the writers are running ideas. That's the only conclusion I can draw if they are resurrecting season 4 and the Mala Noche. What's next? Marisol's ghost visits a hallucinating Eric? No thank you.

Well I shouldn't judge the season until it airs, but from where I'm standing, it doesn't look to promising. Hopefully this resurrection of season 4 won't last too long. :rolleyes:

7. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Thanks for the spoilers on 9.04, delkolover. :) Well ... I feel sort of indifferent about Memmo's return in this episode. For many reasons, Season 4 is my least favorite season of CSIM (and the only past season of the show I don't own on DVD), so resurrecting a character/storyline from that season isn't exactly a thrilling prospect for me. :shifty: And like several other people here have posted, I can think of so many other more memorable past villains than Memmo who I'd love to see making a return visit to the show. Not to mention that, if TPTB are inclined to do a "blast from the past," there are so many beloved and/or interesting characters they could bring back to the show; for example, how about Alexx or Kyle making some more guest appearances?:thumbsup: (Of course, I've love to see Speed make a comeback, but the way he exited CSIM makes that just about impossible:(). Or maybe the writers could tie up a few of the many dangling loose ends (story arcs) in some of the characters' personal lives by bringing back some of the more engaging family-type characters like Kenwall "Duke" Duquesne (Calleigh's dad), Madison & Suzie (sp?) (Horatio's niece and her mom), Anya Boa Vista (Natalia's sister), and the list could go on and on. I would be much more interested in finding out whatever became of these folks, than in seeing Memmo pop back up again.

8. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes:I have to agree Memmo Fierro or any Mala Noche would never be on my "Favorite Nemesis to Return" list.

Having said that, Memmo is a loose thread, at least to Horatio and Eric. I think maybe Robert LaSardo (Memmo) may have wanted to reprise the role. He has a book just released and probably is looking for a larger tv presence to promote it. Besides, LaSardo has a most interesting look.

BTW, for those into tats, that's his thing. He's loaded with them.:beer:

:lol:I'm thankful the returnee isn't Saris. I could barely abide him in any episode; his return would send me over the edge.

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You know, it took me some time to warm up to Saris. Didn't like him at first. But as time went by, and their interaction was less about Julia, I found he and Horatio had an interesting dynamic and I began to enjoy their "moments."

I wouldn't mind seeing Saris come back as Horatio's nemisis. Saris was so delightfully over-the-top! :lol:

Unforturnately, for me anyway, Memmo (tho I do LOVE the tats) is a return to a very tired, very boring storyline that I never bought into or liked in the beginning. I never bought the Horatio/Marisol "love story," so Horatio going into this horrible depression/despair/killing machine mode after her death was hard for me to buy. In fact I almost stopped watching because of it. Only the introduction of Kyle caused me to stay and give it another try.

Also, the attempt to return to the Horatio/Delko bromance is tired. Move on already! I'm getting real tired of Delko (and/or Calleigh) being the focus of every freaking storyline. And I agree with those who are dreading the possibility that they will dream up more drama for E/C by having Memmo use Calleigh to get revenge on Delko. :rolleyes:

For pity's sake, change up for once! Let's see Horatio and Ryan or Horatio and Natalia or my favorite possibility, a storyline that is Horatio and Frank centric. :thumbsup:

(Edit: Bring Kyle back and explore Horatio and his relationship more. I'd also love to see more of Kyle and Ryan. I love their interaction.)

Back to the original point, at least Saris came after all the Mala Noche/Marisol crap. He was new and his interplay with Horatio was hysterical at times. Although he was tied to Julia initally, he had potential for a storyline independent of Julia. They looked to be heading that way when they tied him to Rick. And then someone had the moronic idea of getting rid of Rick and then created an equally moronic storyline to do it. (Jeez! Where DO they find these writers! The ACME schools of TV writer rejects? :rolleyes: And Donahue HAS to be included in that. Overall responsibility for where this show has been and where it's going is HERS! :scream:)

We already have a tired, boring storyline that has been playing out for the past 4 years. We really don't need to dredge up another one to go with it. Especially not with the move to a new time slot (and who knows if the show will even be seen most Sunday nights ... gotta get those sports shows in! :rolleyes:).

These repetitive, tired ideas aren't going to keep current viewers and certainly are going to bring in new ones.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Still don't know who Enright is, and til about two hours ago I was under the impression that Riaz was the one who shot Marisol, not Memmo/Meemo...:lol: (now realize Riaz was the guy who led to her death, but didn't directly shoot her).

Anyway, I didn't mind the S4 episodes mentioned on this thread - though I definitely see people's point on Marisol's appearance as a cancer patient. Unrealistic at best, and it's too bad they couldn't at least have pretended her hair was a wig, and she maintained her glam appearance as some kind of personal challenge (ie, if they were making a point, that she wasn't going to let the cancer beat her, or something). Or maybe they did, I haven't seen the full storyline...

I usually enjoy old-character comebacks; it's hard to get excited about this one, though, because I don't remember the guy :lol: So they probably should have chosen a more memorable villain (*weeps for Clavo Cruz* If they hadn't killed him, this may have been the perfect solution). Also, Horatio and Eric bonding by vengeance-killing Riaz is still among my least-favourite CSI:Miami moments, so I can't say I'm looking forward to all this being dug up.

Then again, I'm looking forward to Erica Sykes, because I kind of liked her (well no, but I did enjoy the lesson Ryan was supposed to learn from her, and think it could actually be good for him to confront her again -- if only so he gets to pwn her ass for good this time :p Bonus points if Natalia gets in on that too, for Erica's behaviour when her sister was kidnapped)

11. yen35

yen35 Witness

I was just thinking, in season 7, the last episode 'seeing red', didn't the main villain escape from prison and call H? To have someone else escape from prison and call H again is a bit too much for me! Escape and revenge are also quite common in other tv shows, for e.g. in this law show 'Shark' which only lasted for 2 seasons, there was a villain who he put in prison escape and seek revenge. I am sure they can create some villains who are not actually in prison or maybe even have them call someone from prison and get things done instead of escaping!

Like someone else said season 4 is the only season of this show of which I don't have the dvds. I only liked 3 episodes of this 9 (about the video games), 11 and 18. 13 about the office blog was also alright. I also see people's point that Marisol wasn't well portrayed at all as a cancer patient. Also like someone said, I like to see recurring characters appear but not necessarily from S4 and they need not be villains.

I would also like to see Kyle back. 'Dishonor' was my favorite episode in season 8 together with 'In the wind'. They were very realistic and I could see similar things happening in my part of the world. The last epi in season 8 was also quite ingenious and original. This escape from prison and revenge are not original! I'm not that excited about Erica Sykes return either but at least its better than the escape from prison.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Enright is the guy that killed Jesse's wife. Or at least Jesse believes that Enright did it.

13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Not sure how I feel about Memmo. One thing I did like about him was that he didn't seem as heartless as Riaz was. He almost seemed sympathetic towards H, even if he was the shooter. As far Erica Sykes, I'm wondering whether she's trying to expose what happened in Brazil in the wake of Memmo's escape. I can imagine her chasing that kind of story.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oooh, good theory! That would make alot of sense -- I could see that being the reason why she's suddenly returned.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was thinking either that or she's somehow connected to Enright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.