Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 17, 2010.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

[​IMG] (me too!)

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Woo Hoo! I love Drops. That should be a good Nick, Brass, & Drops story! And where is Paul in that pic. :shifty: :)

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I, for one, am not eager to see him again, never liked the character. They've had other more interesting characters that they could bring back. Besides, isn't Drops in Jail?

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

As long as it's a Nick and Brass with Drops story, I love it already.

Now, can someone refresh my memory about the last time we saw Drops? He was let out of jail briefly but he went back to jail right? So he's probably out of jail, right? If it was a six month sentence I mean...if I remember correctly.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Drops was a great character one bad a.., but likeable, and he didn't want to go the route he did. The girl who had his baby, and he couldn't hold it. Sad, but he went down the wrong path. His chemistry with Nick & Brass:lol: So we're going to see him again. Good:bolian:thank's for the photo Smokey!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Interacting with Drops made Nick and Brass even funnier. I'd kind of also like to see him interact with Greggo though. :lol:

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Last we saw Drops, he was serving an 8-month sentence on a weapon's charge. He got out for a day to help find his girlfriend (sort of). He got shot in the shoulder, and at the end of the ep was being transfered back to the prison hospital. That was back near the end of season 8, so he should definitely be out by now.

Drops + Brass + Nick = :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Brass: I think I'm going to regret this.
    Nick: I already do.

8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Oh yeah!!Drops is back!This is going to be a great Drops-Brass-Nick episode.

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now this should be a good episode :lol:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

For sure! :lol: Can't wait to see what kind of mess he's going to drag Brass and "Crime Lab" into this time!

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I really hope Brass and Nick work together for this episode. I loved when they worked together in Drops Out. The three of them were funny.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm with you. He's like Lady Heather, but not as interesting. Can we move on, please? Why do we need recurring characters like this? We know more about these characters' lives than some of our own. How about an Archie and friends episode? Or a Mandy episode? Or Greg? Brass? I don't think Method Man's episodes have been that well rated in terms of viewers, so why?
    And, while I'm on my tirade, Elliot Gould? Who would make a point to tune in to see him other than 50, 60, or 70 somethings? (And, IMO, he was awful in L&O.) Other than MASH, he is better remembered as Barbra Streisand's ex. Ann Margaret? It seems like they are casting in the extremes: tweens and retirees. Is there no one available in between, like 20's and 30's, or even 40's and 50's? I don't mind stunt casting to some degree, but these choices are bewildering to me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  13. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

Has anyone seen the 2001 film How High with Method Man Dustin l Abraham was the writer. I gues thats why DLA brings him back.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Looks like Catherine and Greg are there when a bomb goes off. Here are two screencaps from the season 11 preview.

01 | 02

And Langston is in an ambulance. Plus there's also a sec of Justin Bieber.

15. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Maybe it's just me, but Greg's hair looks weird. Hope to see more of him this season. And why is everyone always talking about this Bieber guy(I don't mean here on this forum, but everywhere else)? I didn't even know about him till I heard he'll be in CSI episode.