H/Y H/C

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by roxbury_7800, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

yeah they are a bit stale. Thats why ive converted to Vegas im not to much of a miami fan anymore. :( I dont think that they over do the science it just makes think flow alot better than miami.

2. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    You don't like Miami anymore? Noooooooo!!!!! More fans!
    More fans! Oh, God!!!!! *winding down* LOL!

In Miami, they are cops, so they don't have that much
    science, but I think they have science anyway, Miami rules all!!!!

All but Edmonton... Whooooooohoooooooo!!!!! Canada!!!!!!

3. iMat

iMat Pathologist

Ahem... Let's be a little more aware of our bigger brothers down south, OILER!

Nah, I don't follow hockey, but still...

--iMat

4. Faye_Valentine

Faye_Valentine Lab Technician

5. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

6. Guest

Guest Guest

well im a H/C shipper...... when i first saw H and Y i think they could be a good pair but when i found out that Y is his sister-in-law....... i started to think..... maybe that's the reason i became a H/C shipper..... and also i read fanfiction (H/C pairings).....so maybe that's another reason why i became a H/C shipper.... :)

anyway... can somebody give me some quotes from CSI or CSI:Miami? you can send it to gingersnap_1925@yahoo.com or slippers_09@yahoo.com......
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

7. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

When I was reading at FanFiction.net, I totally lost
    sight of what CSI: Miami is, and what alot of it is,
    is H/Y!!!!!!

I'll never go back to that site... lol

8. iMat

iMat Pathologist

It's a little wierd, not to mention the slightest hint ot disgusting with Horatio and Yelina, but then again, H/C just doesn't seem to work. They don't look like they're interested in each other on screen.

So far, all I'm getting is that Horatio has decided that he and Yelina would not work out, and should end it, Cal is busy looking for a boyfriend (or girlfriend, in 2004, you can never tell), and Horatio is too busy worrying about his niece, Madison, and her mother to think about relationships.

However, if they do decide to get a relationship going with Horatio, I think it shouldn't be a CSI, but maybe a victim of a rape/drug/abuse case or something.

--iMat

9. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

Yeah, miami isn't fun. but ill be sure to send quotes i know a few

10. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

How?!??! How can you guys see anything between Horatio
    and Calleigh!?!?!? Answer me that, please!!!

*rox shakes her head at every H/C shipper...* :p

:lol: :lol:
    Come on!!!! Pfftt...
    :rolleyes:

Horatio-Yelina=2 :eek:
    Horatio-Calleigh=4 :eek:
    ????????? WTF!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

Tell me why Horatio, loves Calleigh...?
    Tell me how....???????????????????

11. Guest

Guest Guest

My first post!

I have to agree with Ultraviolet. First, I enjoy reading everyone else's fanfic. However, perhaps it's best to leave Horatio footloose and fancy-free. I write some fanfic, centered around H of course, but it's mostly case-driven. I have to admit that I like Calleigh much better than Yelina. Yelina's character is just so mean to Horatio in more than one episode. I thought Yelina was going to date that guy named "Rick" - I forget the episode but he's the guy that asked Horatio about dating Yelina.

12. Faye_Valentine

Faye_Valentine Lab Technician

Hagen's been gone awhile, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll bring him back so H can rip him a new one!

As far as H/C and that whole brouhaha, either we're all collectively hallucinating or the two have great chemistry together. That doesn't mean they should be a couple, I'd be happy with good friends like they are now.

I'm thinkin' that romance and H may not happen in the near future but ya never know. I understand though Roxbury, I didn't think the two had that much going on until I really got into the show. I actually wanted for H to get together with Alexx as she's so mellow to counteract his intensity. This was WAY back when I first got into Miami, you can't imagine my disappointment when I found out Alexx was married.

But alas, who knows what TPTB are cookin'.

Faye_Valentine :devil:

P.S. I have to admit though that I'm sick of the whole "H is a loner" deal they have going on with his character. They need to show that he has a life outside of work and Suzie, Madison and Yelina. I want to see him go clubbing! I'd LOVE to see him get a girlfriend, that doesn't necessarily mean Cal; just someone he can go out with.

13. UltraViolet

UltraViolet Lab Technician

Maybe we should have a fanfic challenge....? I know it sounds corny and oh-so-disney-daytime-special but we could set some decent guidelines. Okay, here's mine, feel free to take it up. If not, don't worry....*sob*

-Focus on all the CSI's so we all get what we like (*ahem* *cough* Speed *cough* :lol:)
    -No romance (unless a brief fling or something like that. Let's try and keep love interest OC's to a minimum...)
    -Action! They have guns! Use them! and fast cars!
    -Keep in character...the last thing we need is Horatio suddenly becoming a raging lunatic with serious problems...ooh hang on....that *is* in character... :D
    If you want a catalyst to get you going...how about this;
    A batch of contaminated heroin is on the streets. Kids are dropping like flies and the guy behind it all has a serious vendetta against our team.

There ya go...I know I should have probably put this in the fanfic section but hey, this is for CSI:Miami after all!

14. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

lol the Edmonton Oilers won the Stanley cup a few times,
    but now they're a little rusty... lol :lol:
    But we're on a winning streak!!!!

Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo
    GO OILERS!!!!!!!!

15. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

If Horatio did what Yelina thinks he did, she has a
    right to get mad. And Horatio hasn't told Yelina the
    truth, so she has a right to get mad...