Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Don't worry about it,we know you love Jon.
    I don't visit You Tube a lot,but I bet I know who the person is. If it's who I think,I definitely wouldn't worry about it if I were you.Some people just take things too far( and this person is one of them) and you have to ignore them if possible.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

aww thanks greatfan you're gold :)

ok i'll try to ignore her. i just feel relieved she's not here on this forum. my heart is much lighter if she's not.

in beginning i thought she's great friend but i guess i fell in her trap.
    happens all the time.

but at least people here are so understanding and that's what i love the most :)

love you guys "The Wolfe Pack"
    :adore:
    :angel:
    thanks again for support :lol:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You are very welcome Blue Diamond.It's really quiet in here today.We need the season to start so we can have new pics to drool over.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

definately.
    i'm at edge of insane :lol:
    actually i can't wait. i need more pics and videos so i can make my own videos :)

5. yen35

yen35 Witness

I love everyone on the show. I was rewatching episode 2 of season 6 today and thinking Ryan looked particularly handsome in it! The neighbor came to borrow a recipe while I was watching and she saw Ryan and she asked 'OMG, who is this hot guy?'. She doesn't even like crime dramas but she left with my season 5 DVDs of CSIM! My mum was like 'its bad enough you are obsessed with this show and all the people in it without getting the whole street hooked on it too'!

6. Propto

Propto Dead on Arrival

Like your neighbor, I actually firstly watch CSIM because of Ryan:rommie: I've never really paying attention on CSIM (even if My Mom and lil' sis like to watch it) before I saw Ryan, when my sis watched one of Season 4 episodes, I took a look at TV and Ryan showed up, I was like "OMG, OMG, THAT GUY IS HANDSOME!". After that I keep watching and getting drawn into the character and the show itself. (And I keep fighting with my lil' sis about whose Ryan is belong to, soo childish)

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well in beginning i wasn't paying so much attention but then came season 3 and...
    well the rest of it you know :guffaw:

but as my mom all the time forget character names so i'm referring to their looks. but i still don't have guts to call Ryan "hottie" or "that sexy guy with those hazel eyes and adorable smile" cause i'm not sure if she'll understand me (her fav from all csi's is det. Flack who she calls "detective cutie")
    anyways i've managed to hook my friend to this show so she can't wait season 8 :guffaw:

oh well unfortunately i'm not living in a greatful neighbourhood so my neighbours won't be so hooked on show although i wish that. :lol:

YAY tomorrow finally home and than i'll start my fight with my new "friend" which gonna be under my supervision.
    at least i hope my mom wouldn't mind i'll put Jon pics on desktop :lol:

she'd think i'm nuts:guffaw:

8. Propto

Propto Dead on Arrival

I don't even have more than 3 neighbors! And the only one I could talk with about CSIM is my sis, and it always end up with a fight. My friends don't even care about western "things".

Until now I still hiding my Ryan pics because if my parent find them they will make a joke about it >.<

Now I must resist my desire for Ryan since I'm fasting...can't wait until break time!

Well, finally CSIM season 8 playing on my TV, Yay! But I didn't watch thge premiere because I feel dissapointed about lack of Ryan! BTW, in which episode TPTB started dumbing down Ryan?

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

wow i was just strucked by an old idea about crossovers. why they couldn't make a crossover with such an interesting (at least imo) show as Dexter?
    while i was watching it few ideas came up and now i was reading one post which reminded me of that idea.
    and also they could all work together as they share same city.
    and as for some reasons noone can find Dexter guilty why Ryan couldn't be the one who solves this crime and catch Dexter? i think it'd be a great case for Ryan as to show him being smart and even smarter than others (including H) and also it'd be his first leader case.
    at least it could be two-part episode.
    imo great for Ryan :hugegrin:

isn't it? :lol:

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Very good :) He does draw you to the screen :devil:

So, ive been away on holiday. What have the last 2 letters to cbs been about? I cant be bothered looking at past pages.
    Thought I would catch up, and send them the letters. I was flicking through Robert Vaughn's autobiography today (it was there, I was bored at work) and in it he says about his time on Man from UNCLE (love that show :)) He writes that David Mccallum (Illya on the show, and now Ducky, I think in NCIS) had a very small part in the beginning, which got a little bigger. And then all his fans wrote into the network and stated how much they liked him, and Robert Vaughn says that the network listened and gave him much more screentime, and eventually they were more or less equal on the show.
    Anyway, sorry for the waffle, but it has spurred me on again to try and get Jon more screentime :)

11. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

The funny thing is that I'm actually a really late bloomer when it comes to CSIM, and even LATER when it comes to Ryan. Silly me, I don't know why it took me to long to see the light. ^_^ I actually didn't start watching regularly until S5 "No Man's Land". I just was randomly flipping and the shootout at the end got me so excited and then I thought Eric was dead and it just sucked me in like crazy. I admit that in the beginning I was a :gulp: Eric fangirl. My epiphany didn't come til season 7. :rolleyes: Better late than never, I guess. lol Now I'm 100% Wolfe Pack!! :hugegrin:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hi Solitaire,hope you had a good vacation.
    The very last letter/email was inquired about why Horatio refers to Ryan as Mr. Wolfe,is there something behind it,etc.? I asked if it had something to do with respect (which was bought in a criminal minds episode). I would have to look back myself to see what the previous one was about,maybe about presenting Ryan in a more positive light or hero without question.
    I don't think we have come up with anything for the upcoming week,any ideas?
    WolfeWings,I was drawn to Ryan the very first time he appeared in season 3,I was sucked in right away.Even though I thought all the characters were okay ( I watched from the begining),Ryan became my favorite after a very few episodes.
    It would be nice if the network listened. That was a different time period and maybe they were more inclined to listen to fans at that time.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I had a great holiday, thanks. Have we already done lack of storylines for Ryan, or was it more on lack of background, that first email?
    Wolfwings- glad you have seen the light!

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It was more on lack of background for Ryan before.

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

More than anyone else on the show, with the possible exception of DC.

Welcome back Solitaire!!

I sent one concerning more quality storylines for Ryan and incorporated a lack of a background for him (was dealing with writer's cramp when I tried to separate the two). Wasn't a more recent one concerning the awful character tinkering which occured in S8?

I am drawing a blank on our topic for this week. Is there any worth repeating?

Maybe if enough of us keep up the pressure, maybe just maybe it will do some good. At least we can say we tried. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It is never too late to discover the hotness and talent that is Jon Togo.:):devil::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.