Is A 'CSI' Movie On The Way?

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'll do you one better. I thought it said Janet Reno! :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL!

I wouldn't mind a movie... but I'm not really interested in a GSR only story. I mean, its fine if they want to do a GSR movie, but if they do then they need to do a regular CSI movie for those who are not GSR shippers. :) Honestly, I don't want to see a regular CSI movie until after the show has been off the air for at least a year or two.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

For the first time ever I am excited about CSI! Can't wait to see Grissom fighting crime in Paris together with Jean Reno. Sounds freakin awesome. GSR an added bonus. :D

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm with you Fay, I'll believe it when I see it. I just seems very unrealistic to me to have the Vegas team in France.

They could pull it off with Cath still being the supervisor and Grissom calls her about something, that way the whole team could be involved, but still. A bit unrealistic and to me un CSI like. But hey, lots of stuff has happened over the past few years that wasn't very CSI like. ;)

Again, I'll believe when I see William Petersen in it. :D

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think it's because he likes Paris, and on CSI, that's where he's supposedly at. Plus he's visited there, he still ex.producer so if that's where he wants it to be, then so be it. This article was a ways back, but he has been talking about this CSI movie ever since he left the series. BUt now he's making another flick, so when will this happen?

ARTICLE

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

It looks like this whole thing might be a misunderstanding and no CSI TV movie is gonna happen. Darn it!

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, that sucks. There goes any excitement I had for the upcoming season.

8. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

to bad i would have liked it. last year NCIS had an episode in France. so I haven't seen it but I read they filmed in France so why not CSI.

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I did see that ep and there was only one scene in Paris. It didn't look to me like it was anything other than a set (and honestly, for one scene, I somehow doubt they'd travel all that way)

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

NCIS also has a wider jurisdiction than CSI. It's more believable for them to be working in other places on that show.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It sounds like a longer version of NY's "Grounds for Deception" where they went to Greece. That was nothing more than badly written fanfic so I can imagine how a two hour movie set in Paris for CSI would be. Blech. No thanks, I'm trying to quit.

12. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

Havent seen Grounds for Deception yet either, is it the episode Melina wrote?

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yes, it is.