Is A 'CSI' Movie On The Way?

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 7, 2010.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

The Telegraph reports that French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy might take part in an upcoming CSI: Crime Scene Investigation movie. “Carla Bruni wrote to us to say she absolutely adored our show,” showrunner Carol Mendelsohn explained. “So we would be delighted to offer her a part in our CSI film set in France.”The project, Mendelsohn [...]

More...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm...I'll believe this when I see it.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Which part? The movie or the First Lady being in it? :lol:

Either way, with CM so invested in it and a possible WP part, it smacks of a two-hour GSR-fest to me. Not interested.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Exactly my feelings on the matter. A CSI movie?? Would love it. In Paris with WP, it reeks of GSR and I too am not interest. And you know that CM is the biggest supporter behind THAT ship, so she is gonna do whatever she has to do to make it happen.

But just to let all know, this is just my opinion and I have nothing against those who are GSR fans.

5. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Maybe it will be the pilot to a new spin off.. :cool:
    CSI:paris.... the city would be perfect... the Eiffel tower, Louvre, etc etc
    I can see Jean Reno in it ...

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Why am I not excited and interested about this? Sigh. Next news please.

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'd like to see a CSI movie, do I want the whole thing in Paris? No, I want to see the whole cast in it and in Vegas

The movie could start off in Paris with Grissom and he's getting on a plane going to Vegas

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't understand why Grissom has to be in Paris anyway. What's the deal with that? Why can't he just be in Vegas doing something and be offscreen? Maybe having dinner with Mrs. Phillips and Mrs. Robbins. :lol:

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'd like this if it is shown on the BIG screen. And if Quentin Tarantino directs. As well as write it. :evil:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol:He's in Paris because the actor WP, left the show, so that's TPTB's way of explaining this sorta of fiasco:rolleyes:On the movie, that's great for GSR fans, me being one the most addicted. Then what, will he return to CSI? NO, we see this couple for 9 years pining and lusting and wanting to be together. She leaves, because she couldn't take "Vegas" anymore, and sends him a video, saying she's happy and not to worry about her". But he is lost without her, so he leaves him job, finds her, they get married, and move to Paris, then out of the clear blue she returns without him.. PLEASE> She finally gets her hearttrob, marries him and leaves him alone in "the city of lights" to return to a town she hated. Who would leave him, and come back alone? it makes NO sense what-so-ever. So, on the CSI movie then what? nothing~In real lfe Jorja wanted to come back William Petersen didn't. And where's Hank?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

But there are ways to explain his absence without having him on a different continent. Having him in Paris just makes no sense, especially with Sara back in Vegas longterm.

12. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I misread that as, "I can see Jay Leno in it," and I was like, that's a little harsh. :lol:

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Finally, some news that gets me excited.
    It's been 3 long years since we have seen them work a case together. So I hope it does happen, and that Grissom and Sara are a part of it. It will be interesting to see the 'new' Grissom, just as we have seen the 'new' Sara. I'm more than a little curious about how it will be played.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  14. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

I am very excited hope it happens. I don't think its entirly set in France Grissom is there. Petersen said last year Grisom witnesses an incident that is linked to somethig that happens in Vegas.

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

We need a CSI movie but not in France.We need Las Vegas and our great actors in the movie,not just a GSR story.