Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Yep, in America, we say 'ashes, ashes' but you're right, UK says atischoo, and it does make sense, as in sneezing was a sign you were getting sick of the plague back then, which is another reason why when you sneeze people automatically say, "God bless you." Because back then if you got sick, there wasn't much for someone to do except to say, basically, God be with you and protect you, because if you didn't have God's grace, you likely died of infection.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Wow, funny you should mention that, because I was singing the song (creepy-like in fact) all day Monday, and my co-worker gave me this look wondering why I was saying "ashes." She informed me of the same deal, atischoo. Good to know she wasn't crazy (kidding!!)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

That was a nice finale episode with a great twist as I thought along with the csi's that the woman was the murderer!I am now anticipating the season 9 premier to see if someone gets killed off(although I don't think that will be the case).The bad thing is that we have to wait until September.:scream:

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I agree with you bhuler013, if it's a main character I hope it's done right, like Warrick on CSI. And if it's Calleigh we know Eric will feel it for a very long time, I don't think it wiil be her, but if it is, I think it will impact everyone on the show, especially Eric.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  5. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I really enjoyed this episode, it was intense and exciting.
    The ending scene, with the whole team falling down, was very dramatic.
    I hope no one dies!

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  6. raven00

raven00 Civilian

Personally,i think Melissa is innocent.The puzzle isn over because Mellisa did say even though the culprit was caught,the puzzle continues.its like the killer planned the plot before and i think its too simple that a stamp can solved a puzzle.Im guessing Melissa will be the clue to help out in this case,and i do have a feeling that Calleigh will suffer from the smoke or whatever plague it is.And its a possibility,Mellisa might just be the new team member if say that someone is indeed leaving the show.

Somehow i feel Miami is changing and i believe season 9 will be something 'un'Miami anymore.

But it was a great episode though.Psychologist vs Forensics.i like it a lot. =)

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, I know it's kinda late, but I've just watched the last two episodes of the season. My thoughs:
    Amazing camera job this time. I loved the chase and Ryan and Eric jumping through th fence together :) That looked cool.
    I don't like Calleigh's hairstyle in these episodes, I don't really have to add that I don't like her wardrobe last few seasons. Having the knowledge I have now I was watching closely if she looks at least a little pregnant, but nope. She looked a bit tired though, she must have been like 1st or 2nd month there(the worst ones ;) )
    Equal screen time - really nobody can complain about that. I even have a feeling that there was more Ryan and Natalia and eric than Calleigh and H this time.
    One hiphugger moment for me not enough, but it's ok. A nice one.
    I really don't get why Eric was shouting for help and not used that mobile he had in his hand ;) Probably lazy writing. And why wasn't he affected? MaYBE the poison was in the letters? He didn't have any contact with them.
    Interesting character, that Melissa. She was right about making a theory and adjusting reality to it and first impressions. Smart girl!
    I like the actor that played Starling - Roger Bart I think is his name - does he always have to be the villain and psycho?(I remember him in Desperate Housewives:lol:).
    I wonder how they will explain it to us, who in fact is the killer.

8. yen35

yen35 Witness

I thought I already commented on the finale but I don't seem to have! ( maybe I did on NY ).
    Anyway, the last episode of CSIM season 8 was superb although it was not my favourite episode. (that would be 'Dishonor' and 'In the Wind'.)
    I thought it was well written and played out.
    There was nothing wrong in Eric checking on Calleigh in my opinion. I am sure he would have called the emergency services soon after. I mean, if I enter the office and everyone was down, I would probably check on my best friend before calling emergency services.
    Can't wait for season 9.

9. MesserNMontana

MesserNMontana Victim

I just loved the ending very clever using that song