Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Adam and Hawkes make me happy. ^_^

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

AJ looks like Uncle Sam there, "I Want You".

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I am pleased about the episode with Gary and Edward James Olmos. She will be exellent. Two very interesting men. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

4. yen35

yen35 Witness

Thanks for this article which I enjoyed reading.
    As I said in another thread, I am sorry Melina is leaving but I am glad Sela Ward is joining because I think she is a very nice actress.

5. MesserNMontana

MesserNMontana Victim

i mainly watch for the Messer family

6. MesserNMontana

MesserNMontana Victim

I hope the show more Lucy

7. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

That picture of AJ and Hill made my day!! I love them. It's a shame that they don't get that much screentime.

And I watch the show for the Messer family too! I love them :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

MesserNMontana---> if you have more to add, just edit your previous message pressing on the EDIT button :)

Don't you think DL and DLL were showed more than they should have been??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I TRULY hope they will give more screentime to Adam, Sid and Sheldon and i hope great stories for Jo:thumbsup: BUT the least i want is more DLL VOMITIVE show:wtf:

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Better more Screentime for Sheldon and Sid. The both are beautiful. :lol::lol:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  10. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

Like I said before, I am a huge DL fan but I also understand that they have been in the spotlight a lot these past two seasons and that for the people who don't like DL, the writers need to but them in the background some. But they shouldn't like stop writing stuff for DL because there are DL fans, like myself, plus the fact that they are married with a kid. Oh and I agree that Adam, Sid, and Hawkes need more screentime. They are AH-MAZING!

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol::p

:lol:. Dame Edna does wear that ubertech shine well, and yet, is somehow still direct and to the point onscreen, doesn't really muck about does she... :p.

Aw. Well. Garcia also essentially is teh Office of Unfettered Omniscience after all :lol:. Rosco is our bearded guide to the Tech Republik, and it looks like he's branching out and making some new friends. I tweaked an eyebrow at the fact he did on shift (on a show, that's just playing to fate :lol:), but actually thought it was kinda fun precisely because it's not "proper" :p, and Adam's a self-concious type to begin with. Moreover, if Adam is secure enough to do so on work hours, he's creating his own reasons now to be worried and knows it. But yes. He could be on a break. Still wanna see how he has to broach Mac after witnessing the event given he was trying to be so furtive about it in the first place.

Pleased to hear that Edward James Olmos is going to be on the show. And doubly yay in general for a great guest star instead of stunt casting. Also interesting his character will be someone Mac helped put away years ago. I mean, of course there's an ubercoincidence like that in NY's finite realm where all things (and apparently ppl) are Connekted :p:lol:, but EJO & GS should be some good screentime and fun to watch together. Also interesting that the history between the characters sounds like it could predate Mac being with the labs at all.

Well, DL and "swift resolution" would work well for me :p. 'cept there's gonna be !Aftermath.

Wonder at what point in the five months they'll have had Stella exit? Also interesting that Jo is in fact having a "first day" and that she's not just gonna be in the mix as part of the team mid-stride.

She's a former FBI agent? I wonder if that's how Jo teasing Adam will play out... :p. "We know all about you Mister Ross..." :lol: (Less enthralled if she's not just poking randomly at an air of nervousness, especially imagining Adam meeting a new superior, and it turns out to be because Jo somehow knew Haylen after being part of looking at the NY labs for a !Recruit).

Ex-FBI direct from Washington? Or wonder if she was a cop in Washington and the FBI stuff is further past.

...No doughnuts??? nooOOoooOOoOOooooooOOOOooooo :p. But dang. No coffee? Dat hurts. :lol:.

Well. Genius and NY require a grain of salt or three :lol:. I'll be happy enough if it looks as if the show is being mebbe a little more ambitious and challenging, especially where the cases are concerned. That a case is pre-empting a warm, fuzzy, amicably doughnut laden welcome could indicate their focus is in the right place.

Thanks for all pics and articles everybody :)

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I really love this quote of Hill's, and agree completely -- it'll be neat to see the writers challenged with writing a new lead, and the new kind of relationships she'll form. Technically, they should've been challenged with Haylen too, but as someone mentioned earlier, unlike Haylen they can't just remove Jo if they feel she's not working. They have to make her work, so it'll be great to see them pull out their A-game here. I'd love it she became the Catherine of CSI:NY (which wouldn't be quite the same big-sister relationship Stella had with the others).

If he's doing it on duty, it'd be worth it just to see Mac give him that stern look he knows always makes Adam jumpy :lol: I think there'd still have to be a lag in lab work though, 'cause it seems very much like the little things he does when he has a bit of free time (paper airplanes, dancing to his ipod, getting caught looking up all the Adam Rosses in NY :p). I love that he's steadily growing more comfortable with his team, but I still want someone to directly tell him he's not going anywhere.

It sucks that his new friend has to die! Between Kendall vanishing, a house exploding when he's playing street-hockey with his friends, and this -- he cannot catch a break outside of work:shifty:

I considered this too, that the FBI thing might be a way to tie Haylen in again, even if only through mention. On the one hand, I'd be glad with the continuity, otoh...lol, what a waste of Adam's secrets :lol:

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Video Set -->Source: http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/08/89840/index.html

Csi ny in 1.42 minutes

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's a Tweet from Gary:

He needs a cape and some tights to go along with the pose.

15. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

The New Stars of 'Grey's Anatomy' & Other Returning Fall Shows

At the end of the clip, Sela Ward talks about her character and the season's premiere. As the previous article already stated, Jo is immediately 'thrown into the fire'. When she arrives at the NY Crime Lab, she's literally greeted by a dead body. Jo's first thought? It must be a practical joke! And we get to take a look at our very first victim of season 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klmJYlqkg3Y

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.