Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I watched 'Pot of Gold' today, and thought the D/L scene at the lab was so adorable. When Danny asked Lindsay: "Ah, are you talking about what I think we are talking about?". I thought that was so cute as Danny knew he was right, but wanted to hear it straight from Lindsay. I also thought it was nice to see that they got another chance to work a lot together in this episode.

Simply said, I like the latest D/L scenes. Have you seen Pot of Gold yet?

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I watched the scenes, yes, and I really love them all! The one you mentioned was adorable indeed. But what I loved even more was to see them working as a team again. I'm currently rewatching season 2, and I love it when they're working together. I mean, when have we seen them in the field for the last time? I love how they went to the bar, that was a cool scene. But also how they discussed the crime at the crime scene or how they talked at the microscopes. I love the scenes we got in there.

Speaking of season 2, I rewatched City Of The Dolls yesterday, the one with the doll hospital or whatever that was. Not only did they work together, man, they had nice scenes. The conversation about shoes and good cop, bad cop...:lol: Still makes me laugh! But even better, the perfect fit and Danny's try at asking Lindsay out for getting something to eat. :lol:

3. Little Princess

Little Princess Victim

I love Danny and Lindsay together, their banter when she first joined the team was always fun to watch. I think they're both such strong characters and they balance each other out, the new family dynamic between them has given a new facet to both characters and its so sweet to see.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

They definitely are strong characters and I think they understand each other pretty well. They have quite a lot in common. They had a pretty rocky path until they managed to get together but I think it made them definitely stronger.

Their bantering...we so need more of that. And you're right, they balance each other out. Both of them have their moments when they need some support (Lindsay in season 3, Danny in season 6) and the other one is there. They know how to show each other support.

Seeing them as family is really nice indeed. Things have been so rough for them in late season 4 so it was so enjoyable to see them more and more relaxed around each other and finally admitting their feelings. I love how they continue this into season 6. I just wish we had seen more of what happened in early season 6. I guess the whole situation was difficult for both, Danny and Lindsay, and I would have loved to see that.

I heard they got some scenes where they were working together again in the last episode? That's something I'd love to see. I love how they worked as a team in the episode with the car and in 6x17. It's always something I enjoy as I think they not only work wonderful as a couple but also as co-workers. They just make an awesome team and I wanna see more of that.

And we need a fun scene again, like in the season 4 premiere with the condom spray. :lol: I just watched it again and it was just one of the funniest scenes. Danny's expression was awesome through the whole scene and the fact that Lindsay knew exactly how to use it and loved to show it made it even better.

I also love to rewatch the older episodes. Wasn't it interesting to see them getting closer? In my eyes there was always this chemistry between them but it took them a while until they actually realised it and then showed it to each other. It's just why I love this ship. You could see them getting closer and closer and closer with every episode and every season.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

Hello! I'm Pearl! New to the forum but not new to forums or the CSI franchise.

I am however , fairly new to this ship, although I found out all I could via YouTube and the CSI NY wiki XD

May I join in?

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey Pearl, welcome! :D Of course you may join in! As you see, the thread is pretty quiet so it's also awesome to see someone new around! And it's even better when you're new to the ship - there is so much to discuss about! ;) Just make sure to keep the shipper central rule in mind: we have to post at least three lines of DL discussion in here.

So...you watched a couple of youtube clips? Which episodes did you get to see? I have to say I love to rewatch older scenes. Or newer ones of course as well. :lol: I think one reason why I love Danny/Lindsay is because you can see how they got closer and closer and closer with every episode. It's like a love story told through all the seasons; it starts with bantering and flirting until they fall in love and after a couple of bumps in the road, they get married with a child. I think I feel like watching clips again. :lol:

7. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

Oh , I've caught up with all the episodes. XD It's all good. I've managed to see each of their episodes from Zoo York on ( although I've managed to catch up with S1 of the show too) . I know about the bumps, believe me. When I first saw the episode with...you know... I'm pretty sure that was the first time I wanted to actually smack a tv character...hard. And then that scene with him and Lindsay in their office where she tells him she's fallen in love with him...gah... it broke my heart. But hey, they got over that bump and have managed to do pretty well after that I think. And I think Lucy is adorable, obviously. lol.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh yes, I remember that episode. I don't even remember if I ever watched it completely. :lol: But yes, that was a very heartbreaking scene indeed and very intense, and I love how it somehow clicked in his mind and how then he made a turn around and tried to make her talk to him again. It was good to see him try to make it good again. But I guess it really made them stronger. It's not always been a shiny relationship which would get shaky the moment things get complicated; they faced rough times and they learnt to live with them. I guess that's why Danny and Lindsay communicated so much while he was sitting in the wheelchair. I guess they learnt their lesson. And I fully agree, Lucy is very adorable. ;)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, a little mod business

Please remember to put spoiler codes around all discussion of the finale until it has aired throughout the US.

Second, each post must contain at least three lines of discussion about Danny and Lindsay.

Thank you :D

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I liked the episode a lot. I'm happy we got to see so many Danny and Lindsay scenes outside of the lab. And then even together with Lucy. Usually we only get to see them at work and as coworkers, so it was nice to see them as a married couple and as parents. I think all scenes with them were simply awesome. They have such a wonderful chemistry on screen. The bantering was so adorable, and their interactions with each other and with Lucy was so lovely. They also chose a baby that fitted to them perfectly; she kinda looked like them. I love the closeness between them; the kisses, the hugs and everything. It really looked like a family vacation, and it came across so natural. Wonderful, I was hoping we'd get to see them outside the lab so all the scenes really were great to watch.

11. LME

LME Police Officer

Wow it has been like well over a year since I have been here (those who know me know why).

I enjoyed the Danny and lindsay we got last season and the finale was a total nail bitter. I loved the quiet DL moments like "oh I forgot we need dippers" it shows them as a normal married couple with a small child and full time jobs that are very short on time quite often.

I really enjoyed the family moments we got in the finale - that are a sweet family unit and it is nice to see as we hadn't really seen anything with them a family really since danny holding Lucy at the end of DR.

I thought it would be Lindsay that fired the shot. I am soo looking forward to this story arc for lindsay and how it will affect Danny and Lucy as well.

I have wondered if it is not just her killing Shane that is giving her problems, perhaps she never really got the help she needed after her freinds were killed - in the form off a therapist. She always seems the type to suffer in silence without letting anyone know until she explodes or has a melt down. It sure is going to be interesting to see the remifications to Lindsay and for Danny & Lucy - if Lindsay is not dealling well then it is going to affect them some how.

I think to do this story in justice it is going to take more than 1 episode.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey LME, nice to see you here again. :) Long time no see! I agree with you, I also loved the scenes they got. They were short but lovely. Those short and sweet scenes make them such a believable and great couple in my eyes; it's just so natural. They have a very natural relationship and I really love that a lot. I especially love that we saw them as a family in 6x23; together with their child. That was just great; a very different side of what we usually get to see.

I agree, I also want it to be longer than one episode. I want to see all of them affected by this and handling it together. It surely will be another storyline that will make them even stronger. I hope Danny, Lindsay and Lucy will get lots of nice scenes together. ;)

13. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone! I'm Jasmine and I am new to Talk CSI but I'm not new to forums or DL.

I cannot wait for Season 7 and I hope that there are lots of DL scenes. They don't have to be like up front and in our face but just some subtle hints that they are together and in love are fine by me. Plus, the past two seasons have been pretty DL packed (not that I am complaining) so they could lay low on it for a while to give the other characters *cough*Adam*cough*Hawkes*cough*Sid*cough* some screen time and to make the DL haters shut up and stop complaining. But yeah, I love DL.

P.S. Hey Brinchen! I know you from fanforum. I'm i_love_dantana1101 over there :)

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to call any group of fans 'haters' or anything else negative. It IS considered flaming/bashing. Everyone on this board has the right to like and dislike any of the characters or ships they choose.

Since you're new to TalkCSI, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the Shipper Central Rules located here.

Thanks.

15. MesserNMontana

MesserNMontana Victim

i think D/L is the cutest couple ever. i love it when they get to work together. im so happy they made the baby danny's and married the two.