Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I've fed my pets maybe twice the whole time I've been on there :lol:

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I just used to put those to Neolodge :lol:

3. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

yeah, the best way to keep your pets fed is to stick them in the cheapest neolodge thing for as long as you can without any extras like spa and restaurant. those extras just waste money.

4. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Really. I never fed them, cus when I was playing Neopets I didn't understand why I had to feed them. :lol: My favorite game was the Ice Cream Factory. Do they still have it?

5. Ducky

Well... If you go to Battledome, you have to have your pets fed, cannot fight if they are hungry.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I hardly ever feed my pets myself, unless my inventory is getting kinda full. But thank goodness for the soup faerie :D

7. Cat

ooh, i'm so mad. I was trying to get another avatar this afternoon, the Kelp one. and then i get this random event saying that some random thing (i think it was Boochi) had turned my faerie lenny into a baby one. Now she looks terrible. She was so beautiful as a faerie.

8. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I never get random events anymore. The last ine I got that actually did something was when I got a Fountain Faerie quest. Painted my aishe Deaf_cat darigan. She's not on my main account.

9. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Darigan is a new one. What does it look like? ( I can't check it out cus my sister will always pop into the room and laugh.)

10. wibble

wibble Corpse

Bumping this for those who need it :)

11. Ducky

Ah, I've been so lazy in past few months. Guild where I am has always monthly game contest and past two has been my fave games and I've always forgot to play :(

I were even in Battledome so I got Jetsam avatar (fought against a friend who had Jetsam) and she so kicked my ass. And then, since I have two accounts, I managed to change my Tonu to my main account :D

12. Cat

Urgh, i'm so annoyed with Neopets at the moment. I collect avatars and i bought myself Tiki Armour to for the ITTPD one. So i lent to people and it was stolen just on Friday. So then all these people just started begging me to buy another so i could lend to them. So i did and i bought a Clawed Shield this time. So today, my Clawed Shield was stolen as well. I'm so pissed off. Why the heck would you steal pixels? It's just annoying how people destroy things for other people because they can't be bothered doing something for themselves? It's really selfish.

On a lighter note, my lenny is pink, my grundo is snot, i have a green elephante and a blue chomby. :D And i am a little too obsessed.

13. Palm

Palm Coroner

I wanna get that Lab Ray map to get the 'pwned' avvie.
    And change my pets :3

14. Ducky

I have a mutant... erm... skeith! And I got ...97 avatars and umm... nothing special.

15. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

I'm kinda poor on neopets. But my friend, who also goes here is practically rich, yet she still manages to steal my PPLM and sell it. That got me pissed. But, alas, I fould a new piece and changed my password. I have a lot of avvies, but may I ask, what does pwned mean? Just curious.