True Blood

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Deirdre, Mar 18, 2009.

1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

True blood.

Any true blood fans here? If so come and join me and discuss this fab show, i love true blood. Who is your favourite character on it?:drool:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Merging the two threads, enjoy. :)

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'm just relieved that Sookie and Bill are starting to get interesting again. Last season, they barely held my attention- I was pretty much watching for everyone but them. :p

I'm really loving the hot new werewolf character, but overall Sam is still my fave. :)

4. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Question: If the first book is basically like season 1, and the second book is season 2... Will the fourth book be season 4? Because my sister says that book 4 has already happened. :confused:

5. BabaOReilly

I haven't read the books, so I don't have an answer for you... sorry!

But man! The episodes get better and better every week this season! LOVED Russell at the end of the last episode- he was fantastic!

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I can't believe there are only two episodes left. :( The season really picked up when they started focusing more on Russell and less on the wolves.

7. BabaOReilly

Agreed. I was over the wolves pretty quickly. It's been building nicely though.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just finished season 2 today. I don't have the channel the show comes on, so I will have to wait for Season 3 when netflix gets the dvds.

As for season 2:
    I'm glad the Maryanne storyline and the Fellowship of the Sun storyline are both done with, especially the latter lol. I was sad that Eggs had to die though. Poor Tara. I like the pairing of Arlene/Terry. I'm glad Andy is less of a jerk now lol. I was sad about Godric dying too... but the blue flames looked kind of neat.

As for the cliffhanger, I wonder who took Bill. We heard Eric say he'd take care of Bill personally, but I kind of think that's a little too easy/predictable. Hopefully it wasn't Eric. There has been an on-going theme in various movies/shows that vamps and weres hate each other, so perhaps its a werewolf that has Bill. Although I did hear that there would be a werepanther too. Also heard faeries are being introduced, that'll be interesting.