NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide Online "Ask Matt"

Question: Is there any word on whether or not the Marty Deeks character will be returning to NCIS: Los Angeles? I'm a die-hard traditional NCIS fan and I admit I was skeptical when the Los Angeles crew hit the scene, but I really enjoy it and two of my favorite episodes were the ones with Deeks. It reminded me of the change from Sasha Alexander to Cote De Pablo on NCIS: a change for the better. I mean Sasha was great, but Cote brought a new fresh angle and it's the same with the Deeks character. I love the added dimension he brought to the team.

Matt Roush: Good news. Not only will Deeks be back next season, but Eric Christian Olsen returns as a guest star in the season opener.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! Thanks for the info, Destiny. :D I'm happy about that cause I liked Deeks. :)

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ooh sounds good! I'm looking forward to seeing him next season, hopefully I'll like him a little more this time!

4. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Missed her too. She either doesn't want to be part NCIS LA, or she'll appear later on.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Louise Lombard's NCIS/NCIS Los Angeles character, Macy was killed off on a recent episode of NCIS.

6. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Ausiello just confirmed him as a series regular! :thumbsup:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/27/ncis-la-eric-christian-olsen-series-regular/

7. Destiny

Well that is kind of depressing to me, I mean recurring great but regular, not so much imo. They just got rid of one guy Adam Jamal Craig (Dom) who I find they did not give enough time or anything to, then dragged out his kidnapping for emotional effect then kill him off and they don't even show is funeral, just the what five minute emotional impact that they had one. again just depressing to me, I won't stop watching just depressing. :shifty:

8. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Not sure how I'm going to feel about him being in every episode but I'm going to give him a chance. He definitely brings something different to the dynamic of the team.

9. Anna P

Anna P Witness

:drool: Yum!:adore:

10. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

UK Fans: the show returns in Sept. 2010 on Sky1 so hopefully we won't be too far behind the US this time!

11. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: Do you happen to have any spoilers on the two-hour NCIS: Los Angeles season premiere?

Ausiello: It’ll be the “Kensi and Marty Deeks show,” reveals exec producer Shane Brennan, referring to the spin-off’s nascent crime-solving duo played by Daniela Ruah and newly-minted series regular Eric Christian Olsen. “The banter they are writing for us is hilarious,” adds Ruah. “I burst out laughing during table reads. I think our viewers are going to really appreciate the addition [of Eric].”

12. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Not sure how I feel about that. Much as I want to see some Kensi-Deeks banter, I would much rather they dealt with the Callen issue but I know they're going to drag that out! Even so, hope they don't just gloss over it.

13. Destiny

Source: TvGuide. Returning Fall Shows Pictures - Where we left off.

A little tidbit nothing we don't already know. But I will still use the box.

NCIS: Los Angeles
    Premieres:
    Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 9/8c

Where We Left Off: The team discovers information about Callen's mysterious past, but the evidence is destroyed in an explosion. Callen finds a woman he believes to be his sister, but later finds out that his sister is dead. At the cemetery, Callen finds a note that could lead him to another family member.

What's Next: Callen's search will continue as Marty Deeks joins the team full time as Kinsey's new partner.

14. Destiny

Source: EW

Exclusive: 'NCIS: LA' gives Eric a sidekick!

It sounds like NCIS: LA is getting its very own Chloe O’Brian.
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that newcomer Renee Felice Smith is joining the procedural in the recurring role of Nell, an incredibly bright, somewhat quirky, and extremely chatty intelligence analyst who’ll be assisting Eric (Barrett Foa) in the OPS center.

Smith’s biggest role to date was in a project nobody—save for a bunch of agents and a dozen or so network suits—ever saw: Amy Sherman-Palladino’s ill-fated CW pilot The Wyoming Project.

NCIS: LA‘s second season kicks off with a two-hour episode on Sept. 21.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They did a batch upload on cbspressexpress to day. The press release for the season premier. :)

Susan