Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Tvguide Online

Will Bones and Booth really be apart when Bones comes back?
    MICKEY: It's looking that way, particularly now that we know that Booth will meet his new love interest, a journalist, when she's embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. In a seemingly Grey's Anatomy-inspired Teddy-Owen-like twist, she'll follow Booth back to Washington, where they'll attempt to be together in the real world. And we all know how that goes. But don't blame Bones — she'll be nothing but supportive of the born-under-fire union.

2. Destiny

Source: Tvguide Online

Bones to Kill One of Its Own

Early in its upcoming season, Fox's Bones will undergo a big transition as the investigative team finally closes the case on its greatest adversary. But as the dust settles, an even worse threat will emerge — and one fan favorite will not survive!

Watch for Deirdre Lovejoy to reappear for her final turn as murderous Heather "Gravedigger" Taffet, who has one last card to play after being convicted. Executive producer Hart Hanson says the same episode will introduce "someone much worse, who will dog us for the season." (A male will likely be cast as this new menace, to be given an ominous nickname like Gormogon and Gravedigger.)

Who could possibly be worse than the Gravedigger? "It's someone highly motivated to do great harm to our people — a personal vendetta," teases Hanson. "One of our characters will be a victim."

Though Hanson won't give up any clues, I'd be concerned about the actors playing the 'squinterns,' most of whom have increasingly busy schedules. I'm talking about Joel Moore (Colin), who's following up his role in Avatar with a full film slate; Ryan Cartwright (Vincent), who's shooting a pilot for Syfy; Carla Gallo (Daisy), who recently filmed the movie Coming and Going; and Michael Grant Terry (Wendell).

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, we know it won't be Booth or Bones. I hope its not Angela, Hodgins or Sweets. They could shake things up by killing of the boss, Cam and bringing in a new boss... but I dunno. And sometimes when they say "fan favorite", it ends up being a recurring character rather than a full time character (examples: Supernatural said a fan favorite would die once and it ended up being Pamela the psychic who was in only one or two episodes and whom most fans were just neutral on lol). Unless they have Zach return somehow and he's the one who is killed off... which would tick me off cause he was my ultimate fave character and I was ticked enough when they had him sent to the mental hospital.

I wouldn't call Daisy a fan favorite, but it could be her. I think she just annoys most people lol. It could be Clark too, he's been on there enough. With Angela and Hodgins married, Wendell will likely never return, but many liked him, so he could return as the victim I suppose (and they could sort of do what NY did with Aiden, where they didn't know the vic was her at first because she was burned so badly). It's possible that the "fan favorite" who is killed off with be Brennan's brother or father, most likely father over brother because he's been there more, or possibly Jared Booth. But the fact that they married Angela and Hodgins off earlier in the season than the season finale has me worried for them. I suppose it could be the lawyer lady though, but I hope not... but I would take it over one of the main characters being killed lol. And they better not even think of killing off Booth's kid.

4. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Out of the bunch I like
    Colin
    the least; but
    Daisy's death would really impact Sweets as Wendall's might affect Angela.

5. Destiny

Source Tvguide Online

Got any Bones season premiere scoop?

ADAM: Brennan, Angela and Hodgins are all lured back to D.C. to help Cam, who comes under fire from the local news media during a homicide investigation. Some people don't appreciate her argument that veterans are suffering brain damage caused by combat.

Source: EW

Question: It’s my birthday! Bones scoop would be a fantastic gift.

Ausiello:
    So much for that one-year jump forward. I hear the gang will have been gone for just seven months when Caroline summons Booth and Brennan back to the Jeffersonian in the Sept. 23 season premiere to help Cam solve a controversial case — and save her job in the process. “The first episode begins with Brennan and Booth reuniting with the squints to save the career of one of their own,” confirms exec producer Stephen Nathan. “They each bring a new past with them as they forge their old alliances in new ways.” Bonus scoop: We may get to see Booth play hero in Afghanistan!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  6. Destiny

Source: TvGuide Online "mega Buzz"

Question: I really need some Bones scoop! Will we be seeing Zack (a.k.a. Eric Milligan) in season 6?

Ausiello:
    Let’s ask EP Stephen Nathan: “We love Eric and would like him to return, but we have no immediate plans yet. Of course, it’s always about juggling schedules now that Eric is back in NYC and busy entertaining the masses in the Big Apple. But the season is young and it remains a possibility.”

7. Destiny

Source: CNN

'Bones' extra sues David Boreanaz for sex harassment

A woman described as a "struggling actress" filed a sex harassment lawsuit against actor David Boreanaz Thursday, claiming he made unwanted sexual advances while offering her a role on his TV series "Bones."

Kristina Hagan's suit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, said she was working as an extra in an episode of the crime drama in August 2009 when Boreanaz approached her and said he had "the ability to make things happen for her."

A statement from a representative for Boreanaz called the accusations "totally fabricated and absurd."

"There is no validity to this lawsuit," the statement said.

"She is an actress who is working towards her goals, but who like many other actresses has not yet been able to achieve them," Hagan's lawyer, Gloria Allred, said. "For that reason she is extremely vulnerable as many actresses are in Hollywood."

Allred said she also represents another woman who has filed a charge of sexual harassment in employment against Boreanaz.

Boreanaz, 41, stars in the series and is also an executive producer.

"She is informed and believes that he has used his 'star power' and position to entice women who have a desire to act on the show 'Bones' by promising or implying that he could get them work on the show and then using their vulnerability to obtain sexual favors from them," Hagan's suit said.

The lawsuit described several instances in which Hagan alleged Boreanaz tried to grope and kiss her.

"Ms. Hagan did her best to deter his sexual advances, but did so in such a manner that she would not offend him since he had offered to assist her in her acting career," the suit said.

The harassment also involved cell phone text messages from Boreanaz to Hagan, including one with a photo of the actor's genitals attached, the suit said.

"Ms. Hagan was offended by the text messages but nevertheless wanted to maintain a relationship with him because it was very important to her to secure employment as she was a struggling actress," the suit said.
    Hagan was never given a role in the show, according to the suit.

The lawsuit claims that Hagan has suffered "emotional and psychological distress, wage losses, and loss of benefits" because of the harassment.

It also names as defendants several production companies involved in the show, including 20th Century Fox Television.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

and she waits a year to say anything? When they wait that long, that always makes me question their story and their motives. If someone sexually harassed me, I'd be telling someone within a week, if that long. There's no way in hell I'd wait an entire year to say anything.

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

that just irks me to no end...I have my own thoughts on it, most of them not appropriate to say here. My opinion, her & her lawyer are money hungry....but I will leave it at that. :scream::scream:

I saw a tweet from Eric Milligan earlier this morning, he said that if the fans want him back on Bones we should do something about it...I'm all for it...who's with me

10. Destiny

Allred is the same lawyer who went after David back when he admitted to cheating on his wife with two women the story which is back on page 4 of this thread.

According to the "Petoria news" reports
    In May, Tiger Woods' alleged "No 1 mistress' Rachel Uchitel revealed she'd had an affair with Boreanaz.
    The New York club hostess claimed she had a "romantic relationship" with the actor, but she had recently broken it off.
    Uchitel's decision to speak out came a week after Boreanaz went public with his infidelity to his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman.
    He confessed to cheating after an alleged extortion attempt by an unnamed former mistress.

His wife knew about both affairs before the stories broke and they said they were working things out. I am wondering if this woman is the un-named" one. Some extra's have second jobs... Just saying. If not then it sounds to me that Allred is being herself again and found a new target.

Aww the old "Hagan claims she suffered "emotional and psychological distress" as well as lost earnings as a result of the alleged incidents involving the actor."

Is that code for the show didn't need her anymore and let her go and she knew about the other lawsuit and suddenly she ran to OMG the same attorney whose handling that suit? That is if this isn't the NY hostess. I mean it could be even if they film somewhere else at the time they weren't revealing her name why would they give out her real work place.

"The allegations concerning any alleged inappropriate conduct by David Boreanaz are totally fabricated and absurd. There is no validity to this lawsuit."
    The actor is currently undergoing counselling sessions with his wife Jaime Bergman in a bid to save their marriage after he recently confessed to an affair.

LOL Allred held a press conference to announce this who sorted mess with her client (per the usual) right be side her, let me just add imo Allred makes a rattle snake look tame and cuddly.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Here's what I think. Even IF he actually did any of that (and I'd prefer to think he did NOT, even though I don't know him personally), if you have a problem with someone making that sort of suggestion, YOU SAY NO. Wtf? Seriously people. We all have choices to make, and some people will do whatever it takes to further their careers and that's just the way it is.

If that's not your style, then something tells me you ALSO would not be the type to sue somebody over it. Seriously. This is ridiculous, and reeks of a) trying to get that elusive 15 minutes of fame, and b) money-grabbing. It's getting so that I can't even see Allred's name without discrediting the validity of the case outright.

12. Destiny

Source: EW

'Bones' exclusive: Meet Booth's new [spoiler alert]!

It looks like Booth found time to mix a little pleasure with his business during his tour of duty in Afghanistan.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Bones has tapped Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick (CSI, House, Criminal Minds) to play the sure-to-be-controversial role of Ashley, a war correspondent with whom Booth, ahem, bonded with during his year overseas. Without giving too much away, Ashley ends up following Booth back to D.C. where things get, well, complicated.

Winnick is scheduled to appear in roughly five episodes, beginning with the Sept. 23 season premiere.

Comic-Con video: 'Bones' stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel (lightly) spoil the new season!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

How about some fresh ‘Bones‘ scoop? – Carla
    I hope that new recurring player Katheryn Winnick has splurged for the flameproof Victoria’s Secret line, because her news correspondent’s first scenes with Booth in D.C. are gonna rile up a ton of fans. I mean, the romantic gesture he makes? And the sexy things that are said? Shudder. Brennan, meanwhile, has some astute observations to make about her partner’s new romance, god bless her.

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:Get the flamethrowers ready and prepare to hate Booth's new GF. Team Brennan!

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

More Bones spoilers:

I was the first to tell you that Bones, in Season 6, will be introducing its third recurring serial killer (after Gormogon and Gravedigger). Now I have exciting new details to share about this baddie. He'll be a sniper — just like Booth was before he teamed up with Brennan!

"You have to be incredibly cold and calculated to be a sniper," says Emily Deschanel, who is already mourning the loss of one squintern whom series creator Hart Hanson says will be taken out by the sniper. "I don't want anyone to die."

The fourth episode of the new season sounds like a strange one — and of particular interest to fans of the supernatural. "It will appear to Brennan that she is solving her own murder," Hanson says. "She is looking at a body and slowly realizes it's her, which leads her to rethink her entire life." This is no dream, insists Hanson. "She'll try to keep it hidden from Booth for as long as she can, and will ultimately change how she approaches him."

The far-out concept appeals to Emily Deschanel, who tells me, "I'm intrigued by this. It sounds very creative. I'm sure they'll be some fear for Bones, which she'll try to overcome with scientific analysis."

The season premiere (Thursday, September 23) will open with glimpses of Booth in Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy in the Maluku Islands and Angela and Hodgins in Paris. "Brennan and Daisy are looking for evidence of cross-breeding between two ancient species of man," says Hanson. Meanwhile in Afghanistan, "Booth is playing lifeguard. We see him training other people. And in Paris, Angela and Hodgins are having exactly the life they wanted. Why would they ever come back to solve crimes in D.C."

Expect Booth to brings back a souvenir from the battlefield in the form of new love interest, war correspondent Hannah Burley. David Boreanaz, who will be directing Episodes 10 and 16, says he read with three women up for this recurring, open-ended role, but it worked best with actress Katheryn Winnick. "There's good chemistry — a lot of trust and very relaxed," he says. "The network has final say, I just give my influence." As for what his character likes about Hannah, Boreanaz says, "she likes being out in the field and has a big sense of adventure. Things he sees in her he also sees in Bones. It'll be an exciting opening. One thing I'm promoting this year is getting some more action involved. In five seasons, I think they've used 10 percent of the action I'm capable of doing."

Of course the action fans most want is between Booth and Brennan. And in the premiere, it seems Brennan wants that too. "She's had a lot of time to think in the Maluku Islands and contemplate her future, and I think she regrets having said 'no' to Booth," says Deschanel. "I think him having a new girlfriend will complicate that, but she loves him and wants him to be happy."

Source: TV Guide Magazine

15. Anna P

Anna P Witness

She must spend her time trawling strip joints and nightclubs for mistresses and one night stands of celebrities in order to file lawsuits on their behalf; which IMO makes her the biggest pimp in Hollywood.