**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the spoilers delkolover!I'm looking forward for Ryan's scenes with Ben!

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

OMG, it's like they watched my parody and stole the blind witness idea! Ugh!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for the spoilers. :p
    9.3 sounds like it could be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing the blind man describe the kidnapping, those things always impress me.

It'd be nice if they tied in a little of Natalia's hearing issues since this is dealing with capablities/senses & such.

4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Thanks delkolover for the spoilers!

I agree, that would be a really great tie in.

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Thanks for the new spoiler news, delkolover!

Have to admit that the plot does sound a little recycled, but hopefully, we'll have a new twist to it.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Unfriendly Skies" anyone?

7. yen35

yen35 Witness

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover. I look forward to seeing the episode with the blind witness.
    Thanks also to whoever originally posted the note about Emily's pregnancy. I do very much enjoy reading about my favorite actors on any tv show.
    Although I am an EC fan, I don't want this written this into the show, at least not in this season. I would like for them to get married 1st! In NY, Lindsay was pregnant before they got married so I don't want that storyline to be repetitive.
    It was most interesting to read all the comments by both pro and anti EC fans on this thread (its quite heated compared to discussions about couples on other tv shows!). It was also nice to finally have an insight as to what this twitter campaign was about because I only joined the forum about a month ago and the 'campaign' had been in the start of the year so I was wondering what it was about when I read of it in other threads. Its great that Adams fans campaigned for him this way. What an intriguing concept! I did think he left abruptly and was happy he came back, whatever the reason.

By the way, I didn't know that the actress who plays Catherine in CSI LV is leaving after next season. Thats a pity. Its bad enough that Stella left. I haven't been to the LV forum.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

We have a title for episode 3! It will be called "See No Evil."

Thanks to allaboutmarg for the heads up my way.

9. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

SEASON 9.3 SEE NO EVIL SOUND LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE IT REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE SEE NO EVIL LOL ;)

10. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

YEA I WHAT TO SEE HOW THEY KILL HIM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Delkolover: I agree, it does make things redundant, especially since I watch mostly CBS shows, I notice lots of recyled material. Another example is I started watching "The Glades". Guess what the name of the Nurse is who the main character is romantically persuing? Calleigh! I couldn't believe it. Out of thousands of names, they pick Calleigh. Not sure how it is spelled on that show, but I was like, come on, pick something else. No originality. LOL

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I noticed that too. :lol: It's spelled differently than Miami's Calleigh. It's actually spelled Callie which I believe is the way the character named Callie on Grey's Anatomy is spelled. And the Callie on The Glades is a nurse as is the one on Grey's (or maybe the one on Grey's is a doctor, I dunno, I don't really watch Grey's lol). So, is her character kind of a copy of the GA character too? :lol: In the case of the character on The Glades, is it possible that Callie is short for something maybe Calliope (sp?)? The Glades might have chosen "Callie" because it sounds close to the actress' name which is Kiele (either pronounced like Kiley or Keeley, not sure which one).

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  13. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

14. yen35

yen35 Witness

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Fancast:

Thank you for the Adam Rodriguez Q&A – but I’m confused about one thing: What happened to Eddie Cibrian’s character? – Greg
    In the October 3 season opener, it will be revealed that Cibrian’s Jesse Cardoza has been (gulp) murdered. Says A-Rod, “He was killed by a guy we’ve been after for a little while.” Bright side: Eddie bounced back with a gig on NBC’s ‘Chase.’

Source.

So. I'm just going to throw it out there that the closing scene from the finale was pretty damn pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.