Horatio's Plans Put 'CSI: Miami' In State Of 'Shock'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Apr 13, 2006.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

In the newest episode of CSI: Miami, entitled "Shock," a young socialite is found dead in a bath tub and the list of suspects can't possibly outshine the news Horatio has for the lab.

According to CSI Files sources, the episode takes us to the shores of Miami, where fashion designer Patricia Novak intends to unveil her latest designs. The crème of the crème is there, including the obligatory paparazzi, who snap pictures wildly as the celebrities begin to arrive. Brandon Hess and Nikki Beck are the first ones to do so. Young and sexy, the couple quickly becomes the center of attention... until another young attention grabber and Manhattan's favorite socialite, April Goodwin, arrives, along with an impressive entourage and the obligatory mini-dog in her arms.

April and Nikki try to decide who is more popular in front of the cameras by pulling cheap stunts: while Nikki grabs Brandon and blatantly makes out with him, April "accidentally" loses one of the straps on her dress, revealing herself in front of the paparazzi. April wins and Nikki isn't happy, not even during the after party, where April continues to make a bigger impression. Nikki tries to make herself feel better by getting a sulk in the tub; a short time later she's found dead.

At the scene, the CSIs find blonde hair, but this hair isn't human. Calleigh talks to April, who admits her dog was around the scene of the crime because she was there as well. April, apparently, was trying to help Nikki, because even though they were enemies in front of the cameras, they were friends in real life. Nikki was also fresh out of rehab, and was having some problems staying clean during the party. While she was in the tub, Nikki attempted to take a couple of pills, but April took them all away from her, or so she thought. The autopsy found one of those pills in Nikki's throat. Someone must've given Nikki more pills and April is pretty sure who: Melinda Carson, Nikki's assistant.

Calleigh talks to Melinda, who claims she gave Nikki everything she wanted so long as it didn't endanger her life, like the pills did. Nikki must've gotten the drugs at the party. Calleigh is reluctant to believe Melinda, especially since Melinda's rap sheet includes a little thing called identity theft. Melinda claims that the charges were a misunderstanding: she can't do her job unless she pretends to be the person she's working for, and unless Calleigh has more substantial evidence than her past, she's leaving to plan Nikki's funeral. Melinda seems devoted to Nikki even after her death, but sometimes things aren't what they seam. Nikki's status as the famous hairess of her parents' fortune combined with her unconventional lifestyle makes for an interesting, and long, list of suspects.

Meanwhile, tensions rise between Delko and Horatio when the former finds out the latter has proposed to his sister. Horatio and Marisol have decided to tie the knot as soon as possible, but Delko never got to hear the news from his sister, and what's worse, the gossip has spread through the grapevine and the entire lab is in the know. Delko is worried about this huge development, particularly since Marisol never told their parents of her plans, but despite Delko's protests and concerns Horatio and Marisol are determined not to let him stop them and continue getting ready for their wedding, which will take place that afternoon.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details and the airing order of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

"Shock" is expected to air during May sweeps on CBS.<center></center>

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

waouh that's gonna be pretty good..i can't wait to see how Eric will try to "stop" the wedding :lol: that's funny cause on the pics he seems happy for horatio and marisol...i guess he will finally handle the idea

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Sounds intersting. Not one of their best though, unless they add some more into the episode.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:rolleyes: Oh no, Eric has a problem with Horatio marrying his sister...Um yeah so would I.

Oh well, I don't really care anymore anyway. Can something HAPPY actually happen on this show or does it always have to be drama drama drama...let's add the CRIME back into the CRIME drama title.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Do you think Marisol is gonna die before the "I Do" or after?

6. sissi59100

wait a minute : csi miami= drama so im gonn say after the "i do" , on horatio 's arms :D

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives...

That's how I describe my feelings about this :rolleyes:.

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

hehe, my grandma should start watching this soon,
    we should try making up titles or taglines for what the show should be called...

hehe aomething like
    "like sand through the GCMS, so are the days of our lives"

well, that was all i could think of with my incredably tired brain...

see, now something like that is something that my grandma would watch...

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Actually.. .Aerosol will die when they are just about to say the magical words, Stetler drives over Aerosol with Hummer, gets out the car and says to H: "You belong to me, beyatch!"

10. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

:lol:, now THAT is a show that i would watch :lol:

11. sissi59100

that one is better :lol: and it would happen just before the alien attack right?

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No, right before the alligators in the Everglades start to talk. Then it would happen. I'm debating whether aliens attacking or Horatio and Marisol getting married is worse. :confused:

13. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

i think H & Marisol getting married is worse..i told both my mum and my grandma about it, and even THEY thought it was ridiculous...and my Grandma watches the bold and the beautiful! now if she thinks its ridiculous, then it really must be! :lol:

14. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

If the real life 8 weeks between episodes 'Fade Out' and 'Free Fall' is only 3 days in CSI Miami-land, then the 20 real life weeks since Horatio met Marisol condenses to what, 7 days? *cough* Shotgun wedding.

15. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Lol.

Can see why Delko would be a bit annoyed about the news. I think it would be weird and a bit creepy if you found out that your sister was marrying your boss. Imagine being related to your boss. Doesn't really matter how much you like them it'd still be majorly creepy.

Plus, if she didn't even bother to tell him about it, that's even worse. I have a question though; is his sister supposed to be older or younger than Delko?