**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Wow! Nice! (Yep, I'm being sarcastic.)

Thanks for the suggestion ... "if you don't like it, don't watch it" ... a recurring suggestion from E/C supporters. Perhaps the reason the ratings are going fast?

That's a decision I prefer to make on my own, however. Thanks anyway. :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If someone thinks the pairing has no chemistry, then that is their opinion. Opinions are neither wrong nor right, they just are one's personal thoughts/feelings. As frustrating as it can be sometimes, not everyone in the world is going to like the same things. Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone did like the same things. :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  3. BulletGirl18

BulletGirl18 Victim

I was just expressing my opinion. I wasn't trying to question or change yours. I was simply trying to make a statement about it still being a crime show and that any romance, not just E/C, doesn't take away from the show; That it is still and foremost a crime solving drama!!! But I mean don't you think it would get boring with out the slightest inkling of romance or some delving into the characters personal lives!!!! ( Sorry if I offended you, because that wasn't my intention:hugegrin:

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:brickwall::brickwall:........................and another perfectly good thread bites the dust, as it disintegrates into the pros and cons of this never-ending lunacy. I'm as guilty as the rest, having taken the first bait. But couldn't we confine our strong opinions to the appropriate thread and let the neutral threads, such as this one, remain middle ground?

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You're right, of course, inthewind. There is, therefore, no reason to respond to any further questions or comments on this topic!

Movin' on! :)

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'm on board! Thanks, inthewind. I appreciate it. I can't lie, I love E/C, but I prefer to take my love over to the E/C thread in Shipper Central out of respect to those who dislike it, and in the interest of keeping threads like this on topic. ;)

BulletGirl18, there's a Debate a CSI:Miami Ship thread in Shipper Central. I think you might want to take some of the discussion that pertains more specifically to the pros/cons of the E/C relationship over there. :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder who is gonna end up being the killer from the season finale's accomplice. My guess is that girl. Unless they go with the unexpected and make is Bruce (the guy Jesse thinks killed his wife).

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

I agree Delynn; It seems to be the same theme. I was trying to digest this all morning. I wanted to take a breath and respond tactfully. But I guess there is no easy way around it. First off nobody hates anyone expressing their opinion. I have an issue with being called a hater; just b/c I and others don't share the same love of this storyline. I am opposed to the over-the-top melodramatic soap we have had to endure. The romance isn't the issue; I am all for a little romance, but not to the exclusion of other actors, characters, or their storyline. We know that E/C is canon; we don't need to be hit over the head with a baseball bat to get the point.

The posts prior to this one has had everyone discussing EP baby news and of course a little debate on if they wanted it written in or not and why. IMO everyone has been very respectful in regards to each others opinion. Like GNRF explained it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.:)

Now back to some good spoilers; if anyone has any to share.:lol:

I am in total agreement with all; it should be confined to the appropriate threads.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  9. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

ohhh no no no no
    I don't post often but I'm excited to be here for the new season and i want spoiler...don't start this again here, please!!!!
    Go back to your respective threads and leave this spoiler thread intact please!

Thank you

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

In perfect agreement with you. I don't often respond myself; but that post needed some kind of response. I tend to ignore alot of stuff posted and let someone else take care of it. When it comes to the word "hate" that will get my hackles up.

So please back to spoilers.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just wanted to come in here and say a few things...

Firstly, it's perfectly fine to discuss Calleigh, Eric or the relationship if the spoilers posted here pertain to it. This isn't a neutral thread; it's the Spoiler Thread. If a spoiler comes out that says "Eric and Calleigh have a baby and get married", it can be discussed here by everyone, no matter their personal affiliations. A spoiler's a spoiler.

That being said, if the spoilers don't pertain to the E/C relationship in any fashion, there's really no need to discuss it in depth. I have no problem with a mention here and there if it relates to the spoilers and sometimes an evolution from there can be beneficial to the thread (I really don't want every thread to adhere to a strict diet of 'you must only talk about THIS and never THIS') but let's be sure we don't get too far off the mark. And rest assured if that happens, your friendly neighborhood mods aren't far away. ;)

---------

Thanks for the link, BulletGirl18. It's good to know Emily's sticking with the show at this point. I'd hate for all three CSIs to lose their leading ladies in the same year.

Hopefully we'll have some more spoilers for the upcoming episodes soon, it's been a while!

I'm wondering if the fact that in the premiere, Walter seems to take Jesse's death the hardest, if there might be some more development there further into the season or if they'll just sweep the death under the rug and everyone forgets who he was 3 episodes later. :lol: It'd be great, though to see Walter grieve as we've mostly been given his comedic side. I'm sure Omar would do fantastically with some more gritty material.

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you Finch!! It is good to know this thread is not neutral where we can have a civilized discussion, I do think everyone has been. I don't comment very often but I really enjoy some of the posts; even if they are opposing views.

13. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I totally agree. I only come here to get spoilers, not to debate or talk about the personal lives of the actors. Thanks for stearing it back to SPOILERS! Sure hope we get some very soon!

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Whew! To be brutally honest, I'd would rather they fit Calleigh being preggo into the story than another medical story. Too much angst.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Can we please start to talk about the new spoilers and stuff, because if EC comes about there's ALWAYS gonna be some stupid fight. Yay, Emily's gpnna have a baby, yay, it's NOT gonna be writtten into the show. If you don't have anything else, then shut up or post something new.:scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.