Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

*gobbles easter twizzlers*

oh dylan, we missed you so! (can you tell?)

GO DnA! YAAAAARRRR!!

2. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

YAY! REUNION! DYYYYLLLLAAAAAANNNNNN!

Uh, where's Caderyn? Then we'll all be sailin' off port fer this here ship.

Hey, ya'll do LJ? It's way fun... and uh, if you are there we should friend each other. I'm sunny_serenity.

And YES, it must be her, but who else could it be? Unless they're talking about the 'samurai Jack' M.E. that's no longer there... cos lord knows how much we miss him :rolleyes:

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I have LJ, Can I add you?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm imzadi_gumdrop on lj

5. soph

soph CSI Level One

Well since everyone else is doing it:
    my lj is sarahsoph.

Unfortunately, the fic I had plotting has been postponed. I'm a bit too sick at the moment, to really think properly. But I will continue when I have a chance.
    I've spent the past day or so watching my CSI NY episodes. And I started with Hush of course.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hush = shipper sigh

Sorry you're sick, feel better soon.

7. dylan

dylan Pathologist

dunno, i thought she stopped by (talking about caderyn here) ´cause she was so ecstatic about the news. but she also hasn´t posted on LJ for some time now, maybe she´s just busy.

speaking of LJ; i think the DnA community there needs a good injection of twizzlers, it so dead :(

ou "hush"...ou the memories...it´s been a while since i last watched it...which means i gotta go now, have some very important business to attend to now :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Must revive thread...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Imzadi83/adban.bmp[/image]

9. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I made some icons, just cause I miss them so much.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, and a delayed welcome AWESOMEPOSSUM on your Europe trip I'm sure you had fun.

First of I know I'm a little bit behind on this TOPIC about the episode were Aiden flashback came on, but I've been out of it. Since she left I stopped watching THE SHOW, so I'm a little lost.

OMFG... DID SHE REALLY APEAR... i'M SORRY IT'S JUST I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS... TO BAD I MISSED IT

ANY updates or semi official confirmations on Aiden comming back.

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I WATCH WHEN IT COMES ON SO THAT'S WHY I ASK.

LAST THING PLEASE PUSH THE PERSON WHO WROTE "WHEN IT RAINS IN NY" TO FINISH IT BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY

KEEP DNA ALIVE YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THANKS

I AM TO HAPPY TO WRITE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

srry ppl i was just a bit confused... :confused:

which ep was it when aiden was fired? and when did we learn wat she's now doing? awww i miss her!!! :( :( :(

13. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Thanks Imzadi83
    The episode where Aiden leaves in Grand Murder at Central Station.

We dont know what Aiden is doing right now. Her send of was a piece of b.s. God, all she got was two lousy minutes of the episode! WTF!

ahem. ;) We actually haven't seen any new scenes of her, but in live or let die, we got to see flashbacks of when she was fired.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I watched tonight's episode and read the flashback review episode of Aiden, and it got me thinking of something.

IS IT ME OR ARE, ALL THE CHARACTERS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING THAT AIDEN WENT THROUGH WHILE DOING HER LAST CASE.

THIS WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT IF AIDEN IS COMMING BACK, THE WRITERS ARE SETTING THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER WITHIN THE CHARACTERS SO THAT WHEN SHE COMES BACK THEY WON'T TREAT HER THAT BAD.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DNA FAN FIC CHECK OUT

"A LITTLE MORE THAN FRIENDS" IT'S ON FANFICTION.COM
    AND IT'S 15 CHAPTERS LONG :)

15. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Wednesday, May 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- When a U.S. Marine is killed in Central Park during Fleet Week, an annual New York tradition showcasing military pride, Mac (Gary Sinise) personally tracks down the killer and discovers he may be a civilian who isn't a fan of the "few and the proud." Meanwhile, after being fired by Mac for tampering with evidence, Aiden (guest star Vanessa Ferlito) returns as the team needs crucial evidence to finally catch a serial rapist, her last case which caused her dismissal.

:)