Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Actually, I agree with you completely. As much as I would love to see Eric and Calleigh have a kid or two or five eventually, right now is really not the best time. They're still working on some trust issues, and bringing a baby into the mix right now just isn't the best timing. When their relationship is stable, I'd love to see them reproduce. But right now is just too soon.

2. belle

belle Dead on Arrival

Wanna rush to purchase LeBron’s New jersey? As a faithful fan of James LeBron ,I believe you will always support him.LeBron’s NO.6 jersey is on the top of hottest sale list now. More details,welcome to

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  3. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I thought this was an Eric and Calleigh thread, WHY are you talking about LeBron James?

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:guffaw:I know right? We should have spam blocker, lol. No offence to Belle though.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Guys, the spammer is taken care of.

Now back to Eric and Calleigh. :D

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I too agree that right now is not the best time for them to have a baby. While I totally want them to eventually get married and have kids, right now it not the best time. As you have said, they still have trust issues and overall for the show I just don't see it working. Mainly b/c CSI NY worte Lindsay's pregnancy and imo that really hasn't worked out all that well....I wouldn't want that to happen with Miami.

I will say though it is nice to see a show decide to NOT write a pregnancy into the show. I mean it is a tv show and the fans know the actress is pregnant in real life so I personally am willing to accept the limited screen time and/or standing behind something big. I am a little tired of the pregnancies being written in to shows b/c the writers think the fans won't accept seeing the woman's belly get bigger and not being given an explanation about it. :rolleyes: I also think sometimes the writers simply prefer to go the route of writing it in so their jobs are easier b/c then they don't have to have the actress hide behind something and can easily explain her absence when she is on maternity leave.....again, I personally understand that it is a tv show so therefore would understand why the actress and character are missng for say 4 or 5 eps!

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Emily said she'll be missing out only two episodes, but who knows, pregnancy doesn't always go right... but I wish the best for her. :)

8. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

I AGREE WITH U ALL I JUST WHAT THEM TO SAY I LOVE THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY IF THEY CAN SAY THAT ON SEASON 9 :) BUT IAM HAPPY FOR EMILY ;)

9. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for the link!!! It's nice to read something about our couple.But
    that still doesn't tell us anything:
    Will they still be playing sparks between Delko and Calleigh?
    I think they’re going to ride that train until they figure out a way to derail it or pull it into the station. I don’t know what’s in store, but I look forward to whatever it is. There are just so many ways you can go

It's just what we know - either it will last or not. I hope they will not use this two episodes that Emily will missing as sort of break between them, like ' I have to think things through..etc...'

11. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the interview.Adam is such a cool guy.:drool:

In respect to E/C what I want for them is the angst to stop.It would be so nice of the writers to let us see them happy for a change.Short glimpses to let us know that they are happy and commited to each other.I want more flirty scenes between them instead of the usual drama.

I hope the writers learned their lesson from season 8 so I am positive that they will not break them up next season.

12. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG]WELL SAID...i totally agreed with you ...their [writers] need to stop giving so much drama and sending both of them to hospital ...[​IMG]how many time does a person have[​IMG] near to death experiment[​IMG]...! [​IMG]let them happy [​IMG]

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Just popping in. Thanks for the link to the article!

I really hope they don't decide to 'derail' Calleigh and Eric. That would be too upsetting after all this time.

I think now would have been a bad time for a baby for the two of them. Hopefully they can spend this season building up their trust for each other.

Emily said she'd only be missing 2 episodes?? That seems like so few. I feel like actresses usually miss more but maybe the birth will fall during their break so it works out to only be 2 episodes?

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree with kala79 that Adam didn't say anything new :shifty: It's like they take classes on how to be ambiguous. They are all so good at it :lol:. As most people here my hopes for season 9 for EC is no more drama. No more trust issues, nor near-death experiences, no break ups, or anything else remotely close to that. I want flirting, happiness, more closeness and reference to her trust in him getting stronger because he's been working hard on gaining it again. Just for the writers to let them be.

15. yen35

yen35 Witness

I have searched for this thread since I read it being mentioned in another thread in late July but I looked under CSI Miami! Anyway, I started watching CSIM by accident last year although I have watched the other 2 CSIs since they started. Now, I have watched all the episodes of CSIM and whenever I have a spare moment, I rewatch all the EC moments and think what an absolutely great couple Eric and Calleigh are! I love CSIM as a show and its one of my top 3 shows together with Grey's anatomy and star trek voyager.

I wish Emily all the best in her pregnancy but I am glad they are not writing the pregnancy into the storyline this season. I for one would like to see Eric and Calleigh get married first (hopefully in this season) and then have a baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.