Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Leggo my Jodieo

Leggo my Jodieo Hit and Run

hehehe, you put this on the Ryan/Jon thread too :hugegrin:

And I can't wait for the next episode, but I don't want to watch it online :)

2. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i really enjoyed the first two episodes , i can't wait to next week episode , also i can't wait to see more of Jesse and Ryan :)

3. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I want to see more of Ryan and Nat, but after those two eppies I'm not too optimistic...

4. Leggo my Jodieo

Hi lal :)

And dragonfriend I'm not too optimistic either :(

5. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Gotta wait for the repeat on Thursday before I can see the next epi - going to a gig Tuesday night, and pretty sure I won't be home by nine! :(

Can't complain though - favourite band, and getting in for free on the guest list!:thumbsup:

Jude

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Well, thats a very good reason to miss the episode! And Thursday isnt that much longer to wait.
    Enjoy the gig!

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my i have a bad feeling that i should change country:rolleyes:

local tv channel stopped both miami and ny so i'm very angry at them:klingon:

it's gonna be tragedy for me not to see miami for almost two months:eek:

8. Leggo my Jodieo

:eek: thats EVIL!!! :(

9. lal

lal Pathologist

that is so evil :( i don't know what i do if they ever took vegas , ny and miami off .

10. Leggo my Jodieo

I'd probably go mad or something :lol: I definitely wouldn't have anything to watch apart from this new show Sherlock which looks good :)

11. DragonFriend95

Episode 8X03 airing...well, today now its about 5am.

From what I've heard of the ep I'll probably stick it on while doing some other stuff. To be truthful I get more excited about tge repeats on Saturday than the new season :p

12. Leggo my Jodieo

me too :lol: Although, this episode looks good, and it's Walter's first apparently so it might be funny :)

13. DragonFriend95

Thoughts on Bolt Action:

-Ryan got the one liner before the credits :eek: has that ever happened before?
    - I think I'm going to like this coroner Tom, he's a lot like me.
    -Calleigh, that tops rather revealing...
    - Jesse, I hardly like you as it is. Stop taking Ryan's screen time.
    -Electrocution? Last time I go to the beach...
    -Oh my god, Natalia got more than one scene! I like her hair when its wavy like that.
    -Ryan doesn't know what a cougar is? And I thought I was behind on social lingo...
    -Aaw, I thought I couldn't like Ryan more, he goes and be's all nice to Eric.
    -Stetler! Still hard-ass as always.
    -Jesse, what did I say about pushing it?
    -Go Walter. You almost made up to there being no Travers.
    -Okay, Walter totally made up for no Dave as well.
    -Frank! Don't leave again!
    -Jesse, I now do not like you. Go away.
    -Of course it would be the cougar.
    -'Umm...Ahoy.' Ryan, have I ever told you I love you?
    -Tripp+Ryan=awesome
    -Huh, must have dozed off in the last part...

Overall 6/10

14. tootes

tootes Rookie

Ok.. as i totally fluffed last weeks epi & couldn't think of anything good to comment, this week i have a list. Haha

1. Ryan & Jesse's converation at the start was a bit odd.. I can't quite work out why. It kind of seemed like Ryan didn't trust what Jesse was saying, but it was only for 30 seconds, so i forgive them :L

2. The new coroner (can't remember his name ??) is very excittedable !! I'm not sure if i like him or not ..i think i do, but really happy people like him tend to annoy me after a while, so we'll see.

3. I for one am always glad for the music during miami. Vegas & New York hardly ever have any playing during the episodes. Always a good sign that there is going to be some 'serious science work' going on, that is a little bit too difficult to explain. Haha

4. I wanted to scream at Calleigh & Eric when they were near the lockers. I know not everyone is a fan of them but i think they are absolutely made for each other !! Luckily they redeamed themselves at the end of the epi though.
    & the voice over woman's comment 'cause he lurves her' actually made my night. Haha

4 & a half. I HATE STETLER !! He makes me so angry.. Why does he have to torment them :( Stop being such a frube & let them live happily ever after. Grrr.

5. Ryan made me laugh with his 'cougers & cubs' confussion. Bless him !
    He's got such an attractive geekiness about him <3
    & with the 'they were together?' ..although i think that was to get the girl to confess to Natalia. <--who was in quite a lot of this epi. Yay !

6. Can i just say thank you to whoever cast Eddie Cibrian as Jesse cause he is GORGEOUS !! & i love the back story to his character, i know we only saw a tiny bit in the first epi, but i really want to know more about why her left & why he came back.
    & the Tarzan thing helps ;)

7. 'You're opening your whole life up to me' ..Had me in hysterics. Best line ever !!

Overall a big fan of episode 3 :D
    ..Deffinately the most sciencey epi so far, which was good. Had been missing it !
    Role on next tuesday :3

:) x

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  15. Leggo my Jodieo

So last nights episode was actually really good;

1. Ryan got the one liner!!!! :lol:

2. The whole 'electrocuted on the beach' was rather freaky, because it was so well thought out, what with the lightning rod and stuff and the weather. Not good that I'm going to Morcambe next week and I'm going to be spending a lot of time on the beach though...

3. WHOA. Tension in the locker room!!!!!!!!! And Ryan was being nice to Eric :)

4. I agree with tootes, I HATE STETLER :angryrazz: he is so annoying and he reminds me of Ecklie from CSI: LV only evil-er.

5. "like together, together? Ohhhh." :hugegrin:

6. Yeah, Jesse is good looking but he's annoying and yeah, stealing Ryan's screentime.

best line: Either "I don't say this much, but I found a lightning rod" by Frank or "Uhhh. Ahoy?" by Ryan, these both made me laugh :lol:

Overall I'd give it a 7/10. And tootes, I thought I was the only person that laughed at the voiceover woman after the episode :D

I'm going to put the next episode on my laptop and watch it in Morcambe because my grandparents will want to drag me to bingo or something and I'll miss it. I'm going to put loads on so I don't have to deal with Miami withdrawal symptoms :)