Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

[/QUOTE]Saying that a person might leave the show because that person is pregnant is everything but speculation....especially when it comes from women who actually know something about pregnancy. How can you want the to stay on the show all the time????? Is that respectful? I find it a rather selfish desire from fans.

She certianly will leave for a period and there's no need to start a rather complex discussion on how her pregnancy might be.

As a fan of the show and a former fan of the girl, I wish her the best despite all this useless speculation. Just try and be happy for her, instead
    ![/QUOTE]

I think you got me wrong, Florry. I don't want to and I don't think she will stay on the show throught the whole season. And I am very happy for her, was waiting for the news since she announced that she wants a baby. I have a right to be worried, though, that she will leave the show because, as much as I am a fan of Emily,I'm also a fan of Calleigh D. and will miss her terribly if she leaves the show altogether(or maybe even lose an interest in it). I have a right to be worried because it's her thread and it's a right place to write it. I find it slightly selfish, but, well, so I find wishes of many fans who want her to leave the show(you are quite often in 'dislike' EC thread so you know who I mean) or want EC to break up despite of many fans wanting the opposite.

2. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes I think you're totally right!
    My only wish is that they don't kill Calleigh or something like that :thumbsup:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think that if Emily leaves (permanently not maternity leave) then it's only because that's what she decides and wants to do. However we all know that just because she's pregnant that doesn't necessarily means she has or will leave Miami. There are tons of ways for her maternity leave to be written in (vacation, family business, short-term career opportunity, illness, etc.) In the end it's her decision and I too worry like kala79 cause I don't want her to go anywhere (permanently I mean as in leaving the show, not talking about her obviously rightful maternity leave) but hey there's absoloutely nothing I can do about it (guess that's why we worry...). Either way it's so great for her and she's so loving and caring that I'm sure she'll be a great mom :).

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have some interesting links for you all!!

First of all, this has been written by the woman who has interviewed Emily for guidepost, we have a nice picture too..you can see Emily's baby bump, or it's just me?

The second one is an article about Kenny Chesney's house that was decorated by our EMILY!!! link

I am still bouncing around the house for the happiness, how are you all reacting to the BIG news?

5. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

OMG it's pretty obvious that she's pregnant on the firts picture!
    Thank you very much Lusiana!

She will be such a great mum! I've no doubt about it!

6. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

I think it's great. I know she wanted to have a baby, I remember saying awhile back that she'd better get started now.

7. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I'm really happy for Emily, I think it's a shame that they don't write it into the show I would like to see how that would involve

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I actually think even in this picture it was quite obvious..

Picture

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
  9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

My goodness! Everyone in my life seems to be getting pregnant, even the fictional ones!! Lol it must be something in the water, as the saying goes. Congratulations to Emily and the father to be! That'll be one heck of a baby shower.

10. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

If you look closely you see the bump I think it's a really cute picture x

11. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes Lusiana you're right, it's really obvious!! I don't know why anyone noticed it lol!!

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

LOL! I love this picture! Her hair is so long..I remember it was the first thing that caught my eye during season one of CSI:Miami, she was wearing this impossible long hair, even if I have to say I don't dislike her fifth season look at all!

13. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes she's very very very lucky with her hairs!!

I must say that my favorite look was during seasons 5-6. There was something special with her make-up and at least she was wearing different colours!
    Since season 7 I don't know what happens but they decided that she will be in black all the time and she has not the same make-up! Such a mess!! But hopefully she's still georgous!

14. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Wow, Emily's pregnancy is really obvious in the pictures from the Guidepost interview (where she's in the denim jacket)! When I first saw that picture of her in the purple dress a little while back (I don't remember what interview it was from), I suspected that Emily was pregnant. But I didn't want to circulate any rumors until we heard it from an official source. You can definitely see a little bit of a baby bump in that shot. But the ruffles and the back angle do a pretty good job of obscuring it. ;) That's a very pretty picture of Emily, by the way. It seems like she's already got a bit of that "expectant mom" glow about her in these recent photos.:)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  15. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

the interview with her and her baby bump is absolutely precious! I can't wait to see her as a mommy!