Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I can see it now......the geeky kid in a local Las Vegas high school gets revenge against his classmates by building an exploding volcano.

Oh wait, the volcano thing was a few seasons ago.:shifty:

Okay, maybe the the geeky science kid gets revenge by exploding a shower head, or maybe a toilet.

Sorry, both have already happened at least once already.:p

Maybe..... dang, I got nothing.

Wait, I do have something. I bet tptb are trying to pull in the 'Glee' contingent. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The new lab rat:

No thank you.

3. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I laughed at that and thought to myself, is he old enough to have an FB account?

In any case, he might just be the DB of the day, and we see him only in grainy flashbacks. Orrrr.... he could be the kidnapped kid and we'll never see him except as a 'Missing Poster'. Or maybe he'll be there for like 5 seconds and we focus more on his brother or dead canary. *sigh* Wishful thinking.

But I swear, if someone starts using 'Baby' as ringtone on the show, there will be blood. Even if it means I have to swim halfway across the world to get to their film set.

4. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Ugh. This girl is charm city, isn't she?

Mwahahaha!

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Oh my. This is just strange. I don't even want to know who's idea this was. Rascal Flatts couldn't act, but their song was awesome; Taylor Swift looked good, and had a good song in the show; but Justin Bieber has none of that going for him.
    I did see him on Saturday Night Live; he was decent, but that was mostly due to the awesome Tina Fey. And it was comedy, not drama. I just don't think I can take him seriously. But I admit to being a little curious about how his hair will look on the show. :rolleyes:

Since she's going to be a recurring character, I'm actually more worried about what vegaslights posted. Ugh. *2 thumbs down* from me.

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Did anyone actually read the article that link goes to? :wtf: Those comments from a "joint statement" (c'mon...we can tell who's talking there) about him being a world-wide phenomenon...a "treat" for the "new viewers" (aha! there's the rub!), and this will be "true event television".....

Every time I think they've gone off the deep end, they jump a little further.

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

A friend responded to my tweet and said: "a phenomenon like Justin Bieber"? R u serious??? More like a natural disaster:p

More like, "Open mouth, insert shoe store."

Were those her tweets or something? Is she asking to be automatically booted/murdered? I sincerely hope her acting is a whole lot more better than her wit.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yes, from her tweets. Which can be followed here.

10. preatorian

preatorian Dead on Arrival

@vegasoul Dustin Lee Abraham sent this to her
    And then retweeted her
    It's good to see someone has a sense of humor. It's only a tv show.

I do wonder if she will keep her British accent in the show.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Justin Bieber + the new smokin'-hot lab tech = around 20 million viewers! What do you think? As a sort of reference, CSI's latest finale was about 14-15 million viewers. It feels good to remember that this great show got 31 million viewers during the 100th episode. sigh.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

14. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

Thanks for that, i just dunno who the guy was haha. Definetly agree with the comment that they maybe trying to atract younger viewers. well be interesting to see how this goes with his role in the episode. i would say i dunno who he is coz hes not known over her in the UK but that be a lie coz ive just read that he is hahaha. may i need to get out more or maybe not?? im sure once my daughter gets to the age to watch tv she ill know who all these are. maybe its a good thing shes 4 months old haha :p

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

CSI needs strong guest stars who can act really well,not kids who became famous after singing some silly songs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.