Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

ok ok i guess i missed thos bits :lol:

i think ill hang my head in shame now

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Or perhaps, *just throwing this out there, hee hee*, maybe she has him buried in the back yard. Don't CSI's know the best way to hide a body? *running for the exit and zigzagging to avoid thrown remotes*

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Me likey. Not so much for the dead Grissom part as for the whole creepy, dead Grissom part. Think about it. :devil:

Does anyone remember reading "A Rose for Emily" by William Faulkner. Just sayin'.... :evil:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That made me laugh for some reason! :lol: Grissom being a "Mrs." anybody. :lol:

But yeah....there's no reason he can't be in Vegas. It's not like we would think because he's in Vegas that he has to make an appearance at the lab or anything.

No, no....never a need for that around here. :)

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

:guffaw:

Buried alive though? Oh no..Sara..no..don't do that to poor Grissom!:guffaw:

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

:lol: That's creepy! Sara/Jorja looks like Natalie Davis.

7. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

Haha Love it in a devilish kind of way haha. def was my lift for a wednesday morning. :devil:

thanks smokey ill remember that next time :)

8. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Ha ha!

Oh, the irony - Grissom ending up on a body farm. It's what he would have wanted...

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't think so, and then he wouldn't be able to come pay a visit:( He's alive and kicking, and will return in some capacity :thumbsup:

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I agree with whoever said that it could be mentioned in passing that Grissom is in Vegas (yup, I'm too lazy to scroll back up and check) like Mrs Robbins or Mrs Phillips. I'm not a fan of GSR, quite the opposite, but I wouldn't mind some closure for them.

11. Desertwind

I'm totally thrilled that we've got most of the original cast back for S/11, regardless of who's missing or gone, and that's sad,:( but a new season, 11 years and still rockin' and rollin', quite unbeliverable. A "new direction" so that'll be interesting, and I'm sure TPTB have many surprises in store for all of us:bolian:

12. GSR4ever

GSR4ever Victim

Agreed thats why i'm not thrilled she's returning its unrealistic imo

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

My parents have been happily married for 43 years, and they spent a year apart when my mom was working in another town. Weekend visits and phone calls (which we don't see on-screen, but it should be assumed when Sara isn't in an episode). Also, Grissom and Sara aren't exactly a "typical" couple - so why couldn't they do it?

I agree with those who've said that Grissom could return to Vegas, but just be off-screen (since he's not returning to the lab, there's no reason for us to see him), especially if Jorja is returning full-time next season.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No they're not a typical couple, but after all the years she chased him, played her games with him, finally got him, left him TWICE, basically gave him an 'ultimatum', he leaves his life and career to join her and then she just ups and goes back to Vegas? To a job she can't do anymore (which she has said TWICE), to place she doesn't want to live anymore (hence her ultimatum to Grissom) and now they expect us to believe that she wants to be away from the man she chased and chased, got, and who she loves more than anything?

Nope don't buy it, not now and never will.

15. Desertwind

I disagree that Sara "chased and chased" him, it takes two to tango so to speak, it was mostly reciprocated. He stuck up and defended her to Ecklie and time and time again chose her to work with. He was a nerd/dork in the romance department, for sure. And after she split, he was a very distraught man, and decided what was important to him...her.. This isn't the "shipper" thread so I'll stop there, a friend of mine think's she should hook up with Dr. Langston:eek: stunning to say the least. And I won't share my thoughts on that issue. But, I think maybe WP/Grissom has something up his sleeve on returning in a limited capacity, and that might be one of the reasons she's coming back for S/11. Time will tell on what the H is going on. I love the character Sara Sidle, and am thrilled she's made a decision to still be on the show, for whatever reason[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.