Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HA! HA! HA! SMACKIES UNITE!!!:lol:
    I'LL NOT GIVE UP EITHER BY GOLLY!!!:thumbsup:
    Melina was not fired she left and could very well come back again OH PLEASE MELINA! As the thread says I wont give up if you dont give up, and indeed it has happened in the past to other ships:)
    Mac and Stella are such a commanding presence to this show and they both affect each others characters. Since Mac has gone after her to Greece the thought of his dearest friend leaving was more then he could stand! I am going on vacation to New York next week and I will see Mac and Stella in my heart where ever I go especially when I visit the Statue of Liberty! :luvlove:

Need to add edit: There is a face book Melina Kadakaredes started to support getting Stella back also contact CBS there is a webite and forum!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

www.facebook.com you have to join it is free type in Melena kanakaredes in the search box at the top of the page.
    Sorry for the double post but I was not able to "edit" time lapse maybe?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I'm already discarding much of the 'canon' timeline and am planning on a series of several alternate timelines, many of them end with SMacked. Perhaps I will rebuild a new SMacked out of the ashes of the series and it will live on there.

I'm already attempting to write one called "Days in Paradise and...." involving the two coming together from polar opposite ends of the economic spectrum: Mac being wealthy ex-marine and rookie police officer, and Stella living at a homeless shelter after literally wandering the streets for six years homeless.

I will begin posting them on fanfiction.net as I'm attempting to overcome writers block.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey everybody,

Per the rules, this is NOT the place to talk about your fanfics. You may BRIEFLY mention what you've written and you can link to them IF they are rated PG13 and below but this is NOT the place to discuss them.

As stated before, this is where you talk about your ship, Mac/Stella.

Thanks.

Also, Lori_K., the double post is okay since you can only edit posts for 24 hours after you've posted. ;)

5. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

There's also a petition on twitter.

I'm with Lori though; hope dies last and it only dies if they kill Stella off - which I hope they won't.
    So, the more people who sign the better because even if we don't get Stella back straight away, we might be able to keep her alive.
    And I guess it never hurts writing to CBS, expressing disappointment and rooting/hoping/promoting for an off-screen relationship ;) After all, it could be an explanation for her departure... :)

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

As stated TWO posts ago, this thread is to talk about Mac/Stella as a couple. It is NOT the place to talk about petitions. That is OFF TOPIC. If you wish to discuss things like that, I suggest you PM or IM each other or go to the correct thread in the NY forum.

AGAIN, this thread is for discussion of your ship, NOTHING ELSE. Honestly, I would think after MONTHS and MONTHS of we, the moderators making these mod posts that the rules could be followed.

So, let's all get back on topic.

Thanks.

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks for the icon comment Axelsonfire!:)

Oh my gosh!:eek: I just found out the news while on vacation (the reason I haven't posted sooner). This just sucks and the worst part is, it looks like we're not gonna get some sort of closure with Mac and Stella and their relationship. Apparently, the last time we seen them together was the last time.:( Well, at least she's alive so the word 'hope' can still come in to play. I'm just basically at a loss for words here. I'm gonna miss my SMACKED.:( But, I'm gonna try and stay optimistic here so......

LONG LIVE SMACKED!!!

8. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Hey there Smackies!

So after recovering (not fully though) from the shock and devastation I'm here.
    Geeez...wau...okay...trying to figur out what to say here.

My Smacked heart is in small pieces..but..there is still a faint beat and I think it won't die before this show is over or either Mac or Stella is dead. I guess I'm in denial or too obsessed to let go. :shifty: lol Just kidding. No seriously, there is still hope in my Smacked heart.

In my mind Stella got tranfered to another unit or crimelab so she and Mac can be together. :p And Melina will come back just before this serie is over so Mac & Stella can get married. :adore:
    That's just my thought.

So we're sharing our Smacked moments...
    Well,watch the whole Grounds for Deception episode and you have Smacked scenes right there. Almost like Smacked overload! It's my favourite episode and I think Melina is a Smacked shipper like we're.
    I just loved how even after fighting and finding out that Stella lied to him Mac still went after her to Greece. And the last scene is one of my very favourites. "You know I don't need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life Mac." . I think they're both very lucky.

Smacked forever. <3

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HEY THERE MY DEAREST SMACKIES!!!!
    Just got back from my trip to New York and I saw Mac and Stella ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Well actually in my heart.:) Went to China town and remembered how Mac looked at Stella when she was telling the babys mother how beautiful Doris(the baby) was at the end and then Mac walks by and smiles at Stella while she is admiring the baby. The statue of Liberty remembered when Mac first saw Stella again after his trip up in the ladys crown. The smile she gave melts my heart. I am feeling like Queenie. Unless they kill either Mac or Stella I will not give up hope. Besides in the meantime we have soooo many seasons to watch . On the way out and back I watched much of season one on my DVD player and also went to Central park and remembered when Stella was so frustrated because she could not get the rapiest and Danny and Adian gave up there "going home" time to continue to help Stella and then in walks Mac and gives her the most enchanting smile and she feels his presence and looks up to find him smiling at her and so very much more:drool: I just cant see the writers killing off Stella just yet when there is so very much developed around the two of them. Unfortunately with the catchup I just did with the spoilers I probably wont be tuning in as much any more because I really do not care for D/L and somebody at CBS seems to think they are the show.:rolleyes: Not at all interested in Sela Ward coming on board and to be truthful with all the "love triangle" nonsense I kind of got driven away from the enjoyment. The only thing that could spark my interest again would be Melina coming back so it looks like I will withdraw to my New York memories and my DVDs. I will pop in to say hi though because next to Smack my favorite thing about CSINY is the SMACKIES!!!:luvlove: As long as we smackies are alive and stopping by Smack will live on!! Besides it irritates the naysayers!!!:lol:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Lori, you are awesome. Really and truly you are.

I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to give up on SMACked. I mean, they ARE my number one pairing ever. Really. No other pairing has captured my heart the way Mac and Stella have. Every single moment is amazing to me.

One of my favourite moments is from What Schemes May Come. I love that end scene where Stella asks Mac if she can get the kit to test for HIV in the lab. The fact that Mac lets her get the kit just shows how much he really cares about her. He cares enough to bend the rules of the lab for her. It's a great moment. Oh and the kiss on the cheek that Stella gives Mac just makes it better.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the kind words and the memories!:thumbsup: I loved that episode as well. And when he turns and looks out the window, my guess he was thinking what would he do without her.:luvlove: I just got done watching "The Formula" and the race at the end with the two of them!!!:adore: Since we have all these wonderful past episodes to watch and treasure, and each other to share them with there will always be SMACK!!! :) :luvlove: :) And I think your pretty Great too Axel.:)

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Thank you Lori.

Girls, our ship lives!!! At least, in theory.

According to Ausiello, Stella's NOT being killed off. She's leaving to head a new lab in New Orleans. SHE LIVES!!!! It's a decent exit and although Melina's not coming back so they can show it, she's getting a good exit. That's all this shipper could ever ask for.

I hope this news will lift some of your spirits. Melina leaving sucks no matter how you put it, but knowing this may help ease the pain just a bit.

Love,
    Axel

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I may not necessarily have much hope for SMacked but instead of being a ship on the bottom of the ocean, it might as well be a ship that has been taken out of the sea and in a museum somewhere, a relic of a long-bygone show that survives! :D

Just come to think of it, SMacked no longer sails at sea but survives in a museum far inland.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Better yet we write our own episodes:thumbsup::drool::lol: We can do a much better job. Lets see Mac has gotten Stella setteled in and they text and email always. He takes off for weekend trips (alot closer then "overseas" I might add!) And we can write what is happening off camera!! C'mon Smackies I know there is Talent out there I have seen it:thumbsup: The good news is as long as Stell is alive so is Smack and besides I have enjoyed all of the friendships I have made here and when I need a Smackie fix I will know where to come!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, remember that all talk of Stella's fate, and future eps should be in spoiler boxes, as they are considered spoilers...

Many thanks,
    Steph.