Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

Hodges haveing an attitude problem? Lmao dats funny. :)

2. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Great... I hope you get an answer...

hmmz...If they return to a fully one dimensional character just for the comic relief... I do agree with what you and DJrideout wrote.. Wallace should explore other possibilities...I don't know however how much he needs the structural income from his CSI acting... but then again sometimes money isn't everything....

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

Like "who the heck is Wallace Langham?" Ausiello can be such an as***le!

I think he needs that income, he has his reasons...He said once he likes how things have been going since he's in CSI, 'cause he can feed the family(-ies) and have time for less popular projects. But he strikes me as a no-nosense man, I'm quite sure he's not the kind of guy who lets himself be caught by surprised by changes of fate or of other people's plans, so who knows...

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Haha, possibly, seeing Wally seems to be a somewhat more private type of actor. Not all wrapped up in the glitz and glamor of what is Hollywood. But on another note, Ausiello has past articles with mentions of him in them so he probably knows who he is. Or at least knows of him.

I'd say every bit helps. With three kids, and one of which has a medical condition, I'd say he needs to have some sort of financial stability(all this has been stated in various articles and interviews). And I agree, a personal observation and opinion tells me that he does seem like a no-nonsense, but a fun kinda guy. I believe he's listed as a comedian, but serious about his work. Which makes him all the more enjoyable to watch. And so diverse in his acting skills.

I am wondering though...should he indeed be back and it's true that they say things don't work out for Hodges and Wendy....would we see him revert into the old Hodges? Full of snide remarks, and bitter at the world? Though I want him to be happy, and if Wendy makes him happy...so be it, but I have to admit it was his arrogance and sarcasm that made me first love the character.

Okay, I know I am not really suppose to mention anything ship related here, but it was solely to make a point about his attitude. :lol: Yes I am warning myself.

Side question: Has anyone seen any of Wally's movies?? I have to admit to having a copy of nearly all of them. Some were found online and purchased, others I've managed to find in the local stores here.

5. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

This made me think... for Space Oddity being the episode that made me watch csi lv again...I guess it was the (in my eyes of course ;)) adorable awkwardness which made me notice the trace tech...(and cute smile....)

after some mini marathons csi for the "lost"seasons (3 till 8) I always saw the arrogance and sarcasm with the knowing of the upcoming episodes in which he became somewhat less snarky, arrogant etc...

I saw Little miss sunshine....adored the movie because of its weirdness... ....
    as for other movies .. I've seen the list on IMDB.. they didn't ring a bell (except for weird science..:cool: ) is there a movie in which he has a bigger role than the one in miss sunshine? Which movie do/did you like the most?

6. riddick

riddick Rookie

I love Phil from The Larry Sanders Show; if compared to that sorry SOB Hodges is Snow White...

Are there any chances that our man finally gave in and sign up on Facebook? Not sure it's really him, but Wallace Langham showed up in the Save Liz page...

7. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I have to find me some episodes of this show.... I checked the dutch version of amazon... they didn't have it ..(I think it's time to fix my desktop so I can finally download some things... can't do it on my worklaptop ;))

it would be a nice gesture I guess.... but nowadays everyone can sign up with every name he or she wants..... Is the page belonging to this wallace langham any indication if he is or isn't the real one??

8. DJRideout

PalmTree...my suggestion is Youtube. Type Wally's name in and many things will come up. If the Larry Sanders Show doesn't appear, then just type in the name of the show instead.

Wally was fantastic in Veronica's Closet as well. Love all the snippy comments his character 'Josh' was famous for. It's a shame that the show only lasted three seasons, but he has gone on to bigger and better things.

As for movies? Just catching a glimpse of him in a small role in a movie made that particular film extra special. Sure he's had a few multiple scenes in a few movies that were good, but my favorite so far has to be 'Growing Op.' A fairly big role with plenty of screen time. And though I am able to disassociate him from the Hodges character when watching him in other projects....I still catch a glimpse of his CSI character in things he does.

growing op 1 - just gotta say...love the shirt :lol:
    growing op 2

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Has Wally signed up for S/11. Sorry if it's posted somewhere and I didn't see it:(

10. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I know... the total disadvantage of youtube (at least in my case ;)) is this little screen... full screen mostly is too much for the quality of the movies.... I like to see my favorite shows and actors in good quality and somewhat larger than my computerscreen....

and of course this movie is nowhere to be found on a dvd around here ( at least not in the ususal ways... (the video/dvd rentstore, dutch amazon etc..) (have to search on.. I guess... well there's a mission this summer :cool:)

the first is ok...the shirt however :cool:
    the second .... (switching on a rather embarrasing adoration modus ;)) there's something about a man with glasses... and I have to say... give this man permanent those glasses (have to write tptb on this :lol:) and for my pleasure and to make the picture complete a grey jersey/sweater....(switching modus off )

11. belle

belle Dead on Arrival

Hi, everyone ,I got a jersey online yesterday. I t’s ready good .I promise authentic quality consider service and cheaper price than official online shop. just log in [[spam link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  12. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

hmmz I almost feel guilty for putting the j.. word in my post :lol:
    anyway... today I'm gonna try to find the movie somewhere... after the pictures I have to see it ;)... and I read some reviews ...you can say I'm curious now....

13. DJRideout

Wally attended the CBS 2010 press tour party just a few days back along with David Berman and Robert David Hall. Three people I didn't really expect to hear attend as representatives for CSI, but pretty awesome. Below is a link to a little article and a lovely picture of him. There is actually two photos of him, but you may have to follow another link to view them.

CBS 2010 Press Tour Party - scroll down to view

14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Ok ... we know now for sure he'll be back in season 11 ;)
    Nice pictures... though (of course it can be my narrow view) they look like they won't actually wanna be there...some forced and uncomfortable smiles....:cool:

I was wondering did you ever get an answer? (though it's already clear...it would be polite if he gave some reaction)

15. riddick

riddick Rookie

The same Wallace Langham is befriended with Liz's page and with page of her husband...Good news is, he seems open to accept friendship requests from "strangers"...He's definitely a newbie to social networks LOL Hopefully nobody takes advantage of him being so personable and acts like ass***e with him