Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

No, so far no news on the actress that will play the new character.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

And also in that article, it looks like Paul Guilfoyle will also be back.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Great new and thank's vegaslights what's strange is I subscribe to this magazine, and in my issues, there's NOTHING, at all about this:confused: I hope it's true though;)

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I got the impression that they're not bringing Liz back at all, not even a cameo. More than likely they'll do something similar to Riley and say "Wendy accepted a job offer in Phoenix or Los Angeles or wherever". Probably have a few episodes (at least one) of a melancholy Hodges as well. But I don't think Wendy's departure will relate to whatever is going to happen in "Blow".

Blow. Heh. *dirty chuckle*

And yay for Jorja and Paul! YAY!!!

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

That's good news on both of them :) though I wonder why CBS is holding back on whether she's a recurring character or a regular???

......hmmm maybe it has something to do with the 'new creative direction'

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Love, love, love that she is coming back!
    As much as I would like her to be a regular again, I'll take it anyway I can get it; as long as she's happy and it's on her terms. :)

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy just disappears like Sofia. Never mentioned again. Never seen again. Just gone inthe wind. Knowing TPTB they'll figure the fans won't notice her sudden absence.:lol:

"Blow"...It's good to know that the maturity level of CSI fans is superly high, Praetor.:rolleyes:

I'm so excited for Jorja also, Praetor. I mean, good for Paulie G. that he got asked back but...I'm superly excited for Jorja coming back next season. I'm so excited I've slightly forgotten about that new lab tech.

9. PraetorCorvinus

I view 'maturity' as being subjective. Social and cultural values shift every few decades. Things considered 'mature' now could have been 'immature' 50 or 100 years ago. Basically, I'm proud to embrace my immature side. It's fun. :lol: :p

And I'm equally happy for both. Brass brings a dry, comedic wit that fits the show nicely. And although I'm not a huge Sara fan, I really enjoyed her last season.

10. Desertwind

On Wendy Praetor I meant she would die, but we'd never see her or really know the gory details. I know she's not going to be in S/11:( but on a high note that Jorja is returning in some capacity is "over the moon" news, I love her, always have and always will. How wonderful and exciting. And Paul, what can one say about him,? nothing but chuckles. I really admire him because he lives on the East Coast. So I figure they all got a pretty sweet deal [$$$] and good for them[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  11. PraetorCorvinus

Wow. I'm speechless. They better NOT kill Wendy. If they go that route, my fury will be greater than that of a thousand suns. Plus two.

12. Desertwind

NO, I don't want that, I was kinda of hoping that we'd see her again in some capacity, but I meant how will they discuss her departure? But the way they slammed and diced her, I highly doubt that she would return anyway:( I can't believe they let her go, as many others too WHY? But, I hope the new season will explode off the screen, [in a good way] S/11, WOW:bolian:

13. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

those are great news !! im so happy that they are coming back !!!! :D

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Wow thanks for the great news! Looks like the whole cast is happy with their new deals! :D Now, I can't wait for some spoilers. I usually don't read them but this season I will because I'm curious to know about the new creative direction. :D

15. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

I want to read a lot of spoilers too !! Im so looking foward for this season knowing that the whole cast is coming back !! :D .... The new season premieres on september right?? ........ is so long .... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.