Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    It really hasn't been bad even though it's been quieter all over the entire board.I always seem to find something here,either a little news or some great pics and always great conversation.
    Thanks BBS,got your PM's.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I DID IT! AND I WAS STUNNED!

absolutely awesome episode..
    I loved two moments- first when Ryan was arrested and second when Ryan arrested Stetler.
    and i liked the end when Eric and Ryan shook hands. There definately was something in Erics eyes when Ryan thanked him.

But i didn't got Stetler's reasons. I don't know why but i still didn't buy his reasons. I felt something hidden deep inside. Don't know what but there was something more.

But actually great episode. And Jon's performance was amazingly awesome:)
    Adored it very much:)

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You guys have gotten me through this hiatus as well and bucked me up when I got discouraged about Ryan's/Jon's status. Now we can celebrate as BBS so aptly put it "the best news", together!!!!!

And with many many thanks to BBS for her help:

Celebrate with these hot Ryan pictures Enjoy!!

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I agree. Here has been quite active. We've passed 20 pages already! In the Hiatus! LOL. We're an awesome group, the Wolfepack!!! :D
    And you're quite welcome! :)

I agree. It was awesome. Those were my favorite moments too. I found it hard to believe after upholding the law for so long, so strictly, that Stetler would commit such a crime... :confused: But I just bought into it, and took it as 'good cop gone bad'... and enjoyed the payback Ryan got to dish out! :D That was the BEST!!!

We all kept each other's spirits up!!! :D It's been a joy... but I am so excited for September--- I can't lie! I want NEW CSI: Miami... I am hopeful for something awesome to happen with Ryan this season... If they don't let it happen, I'm going to be so irritated... :scream:

But I'm going to continue to celebrate. At least our guy is still around. That's enough to make me smile!!!

Also: Another thing that makes me smile, you finally posting pics. You so rock it! ;) Good job!!!! (Really love the one that's titled *Enjoy*. I sure did! ;) )

5. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you everyone for the pics and the tidbits about Jon/Ryan. I haven't posted much this summer; but I have enjoyed what the wolfpack has had to say. :):thumbsup: I am looking forward to september and lots of Ryan time.

BBS thank you for the offer to create an icon/banner. As yo can see I am in dire need of a signature photo (I guess that's what its called). See; I'm clueless.:lol: I'll PM you.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well I could agree that Stetler had gone 'bad cop' but still I'm bit suspicious about all this. I want some more detailed explanation to his actions.

But no matter of what I still loved the episode very much:)

7. Blinded By Smoke

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if we've really seen the last of Stetler. Makes me wonder. I know I have watched the scene with him arresting stetler at the end at least 100 times... HA HA! I'm serious... It's awesome. ;)

*I won't be here all day tomorrow (Monday) but I'll be back Monday night. Day with the family at the local amusement park!!! BUT, I will be around tomorrow night, so if you send me any PM's and I don't reply, that's why. ;)

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Now I am getting concerned--Jon's movie, Bleecker Street, has completely disappeared off the web. Even the production/distribution company, Cineville, has removed it from their facebook page. I don't have the courage, but Cineville does have an e-mail account for questions, sales@cineville.com if someone wants to ask what happened.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Thats very odd. Hopefully it is still going ahead, especially as Jon seems to have had to miss Eva's wedding to film it.

And I want to say Thankyou to everyone who has been posting pics and bits of news to get us through the hiatus. The wolfe pack are the best!

10. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i am sooooo happy, season 8 of csi miami starts in the U.K 2 moz

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That is strange. I did actually see this happen several years ago with a movie I was waiting to be released.It disappeared,never even went directly to DVD.
    I have no problem emailing them. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

update: I've already sent an email to cineville

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I am still celebrating myself:beer::D!!! I had a feeling he would be back but the official word....no words can describe it. And now....a GREAT storyline or two for him:)

And thanks for all the help:thumbsup::thumbsup:!! Those pictures barely stratch the surface of all the Ryan goodness I have. Look for more!!!!:);)

13. Blinded By Smoke

With the news of Melinda leaving CSI: Ny... it's a relief that we didn't lose anyone else on Miami. Even CSI is up in the air, as George Eads has yet to resign...

I think Miami has it more 'together' than the other two, I could be wrong, but... Who knows! I'm just glad to see Jon/Ryan for another season. :D

And as for the movie, I really hope it is released! I would be so upset... as I was looking forward to it- but I can't imagine how Jon would feel, after working so hard on it. It looked so interesting. :(

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

15. Blinded By Smoke

Awww! Thanks Theresa. He's the best! I love his personality, it just makes him shine that much more. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.