Speculations for Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSINYADDICT99, Jul 10, 2010.

1. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

This is a thread for anyone's opinion on anything writers of CSI:NY left unanswered or unfinished. My three main Bugs are;

1) What happened to Louie?

2) What happened to Kendall?

3)What happened to Danny(season six cliffhanger)?

Feel free to respond any speculations or actual answers and post your own questions too :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh, good idea :D

1) what happened with the infamous pendrive and the info inside it?

I know it got lost. However i would like to know if someone found it and if there will be some kind of story on S7 :D

That would be a non personal question. The personal question would be

Why didn't put Mac and Stella together yet???????? ;)

3. CSINYADDICT99

The second question I couldn't agree more, the first question I would also like to find out but for some reason I think we are going to have to wait until season 8 for that. It would be great if there was something on there against one of the team!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh i think that would be amazing. Or it could be great too if whoever found it, could use that information against the whole lab

Our guys have never faced the possibility the lab could be closed. Dunsbrook's case was good enough to put the lab in danger but what if there is someone with more power than Dunsbrook and heshe decides the lab and people in it are dangerous for their purposes?? It could provide a good arc and certainly we would have the whle team working together, something i LOVE

5. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

Danny & Linsey got saved by mac & Stella.

6. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

I think dat mac & Stella should start dateing each other. I mean they've knowen each other longer than anybody else dat they've dated has,they work 2gether 2. :)

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm actually hoping the flashdrive story isn't over yet. What if the flashdrive wasn't crushed by the moving train? I thought of this because there is a possibility that the flashdrive was shaking and just fell on the side before the train hit it. It's quite impossible that it fell from above and suddenly balanced itself in the rail! Also, the subway is a pretty closed space so wind is produced when a train is moving. A crime scene in that part of the subway might lead into its discovery or a utility man picks it up and found out it's something bigger than just a trashed lipstick.

I'm quite obsessed with that story because it's the best ever, like the antiquities smuggling case. I'm not satisfied that it's over because the FD wasn't found anywhere.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't think the train crashed it at all. Actually it was left there to keep calling out attention:D And i did like it before and i will again if we get more of that storyline :D (besides it's rich ;)

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

But sometimes I just feel the chance that the writers would bring the story back is too small. I mean, the murders and death around it were solved (Ann Steele, Kevin Cross, and the two FBI agents). Nothing in that flashdrive is important or relevant to the CSIs. I can't think of a possible scenario relevant to CSI once it resurfaced. Well, I'm just wishing it's not yet over and the writers have a better follow-up. But if none then I can live with not revisiting it. :)

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

1. What ever happened to the other detectives - Kaile Maka, John Scagnett, Thacker, ect? - Flack is like the only non-CSI on the show. They used to have Flack on one case with someone and another Detective on another case rather than give everything to Flack.
    2. What happened to Jane Parsons
    3. What happened to Chad Willingham
    4. What happened to Dr. Leonard Giles
    5. What happened to Dr. Evan Zao

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well the flashdrive contained many names. Who knows what they could do (people in it) to recover that device

I was just suggesting scenarios. It's not i expect them to happen :D

12. CSINYADDICT99

OK, I think I've missed this episode with the train, which one is it?
    Geeno, how do we know there's nothing on there against the CSIs? They probably couldn't look at every file on it. Also this is mainly a speculation thread, so it's fun to consider wilder possibilities. Maybe something back to Mac from his marine days?
    Ghawazee, I think it would pull tem together more as a team if something lead back to the lab, but I also think it would be cool if they had huge arguments and maybe ganging up a little on one person, or something to that effect, and making up later when he/she manages to sort out the problem.
    1brattygirl, if Mac and Stella did save Danny and Lucy I would be intrigued for the conversation afterwards
    "Thanks for saving my life. Why the hell were you stalking my place at gone midnight?"
    "Ummm...well...." Lol
    ~Sarah~, the only name I reconized there was Thacker and I don't even know why, so sorry but I can't help you :(.

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Jane Parsons worked in DNA the first two seasons
    Dr. Giles was the one in the wheelchair back in Season 1
    Chad was a lab tech in Season 1
    Evan Zao was the ME (think Corporate Warriors, Zoo York, Summer in the City, Grand Murder at Central Station)
    Det. Maka worked the case with Danny and the dead art dealer - I think it was Tri-Borough, also City of Dolls, Fare Game and Til Death Do We Part
    Scagnetti was in a few of episodes - back in Season 2. Grand Murder at Central Station, Trapped & Charge of this Post. But the actor, John Dove, has written a few episodes - most recently Unusual Suspects. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2038407/filmoseries#tt0395843

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sarah :O I thought Mr Dove was a former cop. I didn't know he is an actor

Both Chad and Dr Zao were amazing but i wouldn't change them for Adam and Sid for all gold in the wolrd. They are family!
    Adam and Sid have their own space and their own personalities as characters and that makes them unique and totally unreplaceable!

Also there was a female lab tech. She worked with Stella back in S1 but i never knew her name. A good lab rat she seemed to be

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

What happened to Kendal(I think) who was dating Adam back in season 4?