CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 5, 2010.

1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

csinyaddict99---> I agree with all your requests except Nº 6. In that case i would delete the word "ocassionally" :D

And Adam's story is something i have been waiting for a long time . Hopefully it will happen in S7 :D

2. Lozza

Lozza Victim

I've often wondered about the writers somehow incorperating Claire back into the fold, either with her body finally been found and then laid to rest or perhaps a bit of a twist that not even Mac would have expected. I once read a fan fic a few years ago in which Claire had a stalker and after her death he turned his attention to Mac. But I, myself toyed with two different scenarios that I contemplated writing fan fics about. One was the stalker idea with Claire been kidnapped and then resurfacing many years later after making a daring escape - possibily from another state and returning to New York, finding Mac with Peyton and seeing that he'd moved on, slipping away and leaving him to it. Or secondly, Claire had planned to leave Mac on the day the towers fell and she wasn't killed after all. She had a lover and then left for the East Coast with a new identity and it's only by chance that a vacation to LA or LV (potential cross over) that the fact that she's alive and well comes to light. There's a hell of a lot of potential storylines that this could create.

3. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

I couldn't think of how to phrase it. I still want them to be together sometimes, but I agree, they do need to be apart a lot more. I think they should have another Danny OR Lindsey story, maybe involving the tanglewwod boys or something. :) But for them to make it something when the other is away so it isn't another D/L story, becuase that would be repetative and annoying. :/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't mind individual stories but certainly they must be sure of putting Danny or Lindsay moving to another city for a day until the case is solved.
    The audience (or at least part of it) has had more than enough with that pairing. And i understand you are lucky because you like them as a couple. Unfortunately i don't and every single minute with them playing The Happy Family is a complete torture

I would like stories for Sid instead. There is something so touching about him . It would be something very nice to watch :D Maybe something invoving his family? his expertise being under questionned? (like it happened on 6.18)

5. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

They need 2 add Gil Grissom 2 their team & show them dat relationships can't work in da work field:(

6. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

Other than dat,da show is gud otherwise. :u

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I keep thinking of that random Wikipedia spoiler that said Mac would be under review for the death of twelve suspects in his custody -- I'd kind of like to see that :guffaw:. Maybe not Mac necessarily (just because it'd be too repetitive of the Clay Dobson story), but with one of the others on the team.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tonight and for the first time i could play Game nº4 and half of Game nº 5 of the CSI NY game (I bought it last year).And the best part of Nº5 is the whole story is trully good. Mac is a suspect and his badge and gun are asked (by Stella!!!!!)
    I wouldn't mind watching them in trouble. It could be something very rich for any character :D
    That storyline should be developed here :D

9. CSINYADDICT99

Ghawazee, yes I am very lucky I do like D/L together. Having stated that I will probably be murdered in my bed tonight by some other fan...
    I'm stuck on game 2 of the game... :(
    I would love more stories with Sid and a thanksgiving episode that ends like manhattenhenge but them having dinner at Sid's place. I was shocked when sid wasn't including in the end of manhatthenge! He did the 3 autopsies and whatnot!
    Looking forward to season 7! :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sid and his special sense of humour should be included more often :D We have seenbit of people's reaction to Sid's awesome "welcome to my creepy place" mood but certainly i would love everybody's reaction to him :D :D :D and definitely more about him

And probably i am vicious but i would LOVE having Robert speaking in French :D (probably i am asking much but It would be awesome :D

And I don't know how expensive it is but it would be amazing if we had this year a new credits sequence. With new scenes from this new season. We are in another day, so it would be cool a change in that area too :D

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't know if i have mentioned it before :D I want a

Mac and Stella's KISS. (with a special song included!)

Actually since this is a wish list i can be ambitious:p:drool::drool::drool:

what about a FIRST NIGHT together?:drool::drool:;)

And Nobody can tell me it's too soon because i think poor Smackies have waited more than any other fans around the world:p

It's time to make up for us too!;)

12. CSINYADDICT99

I couldn't agree more with the last post :D

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Let's be Batman and Robin against the world:lol:

I am gonna ask more episodes for Sheldon too

Sheldon's episodes have nerver failed. They are entertaining, well played, and well written :bolian: (He does so well dramatic scenes:drool:) so if Sheldon wants some loving, why not?;)

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I wish for overlapping or simultaneous story arcs. I'm not against a serial killer or a story arc for the whole season but some time in the season it might look very dragged unless handled wonderfully. :thumbsup:

The antiquities smuggling and flash drive cases of season 5 were both almost season-long but were strategically placed so that they wouldn't look very dragged. Season 4 had a different strategy. It didn't have a season long story - it had Mac's stalker on the first half, Sandoval shooting around the middle and the Taxi cab killer in the second half, plus Suspect X here and there - and it was still very entertaining! :D

Season 3 had more personal story lines - Mac's season-long love life, Stella's HIV story, Lindsay's horrible past, plus Clay Dobson and Shane Casey cases (not at first but became personal in the end). Season 7 can take this possibility too.

I just read that Melina is leaving CSI: NY! Damn! I was so happy before it now I'm so upset and sad! :(

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  15. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

The X-files fans waited... 9 seasons? For Mulder and Scully to get together, and I think they never did... :p One point for me? :D

MY BIGGEST WISH RIGHT NOW:

To give Stella a real goodbye, and for them to introduce the new character in a good way. (The bad way being Haylen's introduction...)