Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In all honesty, I never really had any doubt he would not be returning, unless they actually did not want him back, which they would have to be crazy not to. :lol:

And now for my weekly reminder of this week's Greg eps to watch, courtesy of egeria's wonderful website.
    July 8th Gregisode: Iced (Season 5) - Exploding toilets!!
    Greg scene: 4x4 (Season 5) - The shower scene

2. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

-lets out the breath I've been holding for months; Thank God. :)
    CSI wouldn't be the same without him (likewise for Marg and George)
    -happy dance;

3. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

ohh I've just read that too!!! ;) *joins the happy dance* (and Marg's already signed as well!)

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm so relieved that Eric is coming back for season 11,although I really didn't have any doubts about it.

5. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Ha, I understand that he was going to come back and I myself laugh because it was kind of silly to think that he wouldn't.
    But, with the way television's been going, I've always just thought to expect the unexpected, haha.

But it's still good to know he is coming back. If he wasn't, it would mean the end of CSI for me.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I leaped from my chair when I read he was staying :) now my parents think there's something wrong with me :lol:

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

THANK GOD!!! So glad to hear that Eric is staying!

8. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Yippeedoodle! I am so happy to hear that our favorite man is coming back for season 11!! Such good news! An early birthday present for me:)! Thank you to TPTB for realizing how important Greg is to the team, and how important Eric is to his fans/the show:)! Yay!!

9. Dizzney

Well TPTB would have been shooting themselves in the foot if they got rid of any one else who has been there since day one.

Of course Eric has always been modest and said he is just happy to be working steady for so long. I do not think he would give that up until the show ends or they end his character.

10. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

You know, I thought I read somewhere that TPTB had wanted to put Greg into CSI: NY (and mind you, I heard this a looonnngggg time ago). But it was when Eric looked highly upon William Petersen and Petersen had only disdain for the spin-offs hence Eric turning that offer down.

Or my brain just created that up again, but I swear I did read it somewhere.

But you know what? I'd do anything to get more Greg on screen... so long as it's not on Miami. And it'll be interesting to see him interact with the NY team and Adam. Heh. Ooo... plot bunny attack.

11. Dizzney

I have never heard about them wanting to put him in NY. Maybe you are thinking of the interview he did last summer, when he was asked if he was to go to another one, which would he most likely pick. He said NY because he would not be able to deal with the humidity in Miami. :lol: Otherwise he was perfectly happy in LV. :D

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I also read an interview with Eric some yrs ago after CSI:NY first aired. He said he considered moving to CSI:NY (because he wanted to move to NY) but when he discovered it was filmed in LA, he changed his mind. Don't remember where I read that.

13. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:lol: He wanted to be in CSI:NY because he wanted to move in NY? CSI:NY is filming in LA? I didn't know that.

I can't say i was worried about Greg's future in the show but yeah good to know Greg is in the new season officially.:beer:

I saw ''Iced'' by the way. That scene makes me laugh everytime :lol::

The boy: "Ask him. You look like you were a jock in college."
    Greg: ''Me?''
    Sara: ''Him?''

This is the end of the season 5 (almost) and we saw the funny/smart Greg in a mature way. He talks , explains his ideas more confidently. That's also Greg's storyline in season 5. He is still learning, growing, maturing without losing his sense of humour and crazy hair styles. Eric did a great job here. I always find interesting the funny characters in the background in tv shows/books because they are mostly open to develop. I have fun to see that process. Eric's acting and charm make that process better. Sometimes i like the character but not the actor and sometimes i like the actor but not the character. Here i like both!

Almost forgat 4x4.
    He has a crash on Sara, he had the chance to see her naked but didn't use the opportunity. Such a gentleman :p On the other hand Sara saw everything, good girl.

14. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Yay for more Greg! :)
    (I bounced around too when I found out, but luckily I was alone, ha ha)

PS- Love your sig, Gremine!

15. Dizzney

Haa, yeah that was always funny that she looked and you actually see them during that scene he is looking away and she looks right at him in the shower. He was such a gentleman and she was smart. :lol:
    Plus in 4x4 you got the little bit of vanity when he takes the moment to check out his arm muscle. :lol: I love that scene, how he looks back innocently at Sara, glad he did not get busted and yet proud of himself.
    I've also always counted this as the single episode with the most hairstyles for him. He starts the episode with the spiky look, then we see the wet, matted down look as they walk down the hall. Next is the big like poof looking hair when they are talking to Doc Robbins. And last is the flat iron, flat look that he has for the rest of the season. That always amused me. :lol:

Now for Iced, one of my absolute faves mostly because I love how Sara and Greg work together in this episode. It has a lot of fun moments and the little snarks between each other. The jock comment/reaction is classic. I also loved his "explosive diarrhea" comment as Sara could not hold back the smirk. The exploding toilet scene, another classic. I mean this episode had so many great moments. I can never get enough of this episode. That and the fact Eric looks so utterly hot in this episode. Some of the looks he gives with his eyes in this episodes.... :drool:

So glad he is coming back for season 11...hopefully we will get more fun or interesting stuff for Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.