Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Mayra that is an amazing video, one of the best I've seen. kala... that is Kelly Clarkson's Moment Like This, her first release after winning American Idol.
    It would be nice if the photo shoot was Eric and Cal, although Janet is a very beautiful woman, that man is taken. By the way, Adam looks very hot in the polo pants and boots.

2. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Thank you Guys for Complementing my Video it means a lot :D

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Thank you.....and i did misspelled the tittle thank you so much for telling me that ..i didn't noticed it until you told me:lol:

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Sorry Mayra ...where are my manners? Thanks for a great video. Now we have something to do during summer and something to talk about perhaps keeping the tread a bit more alive. Any news on Em. contract?

5. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Thank you!!! :):D......I haven't heard anything on Emily's contract..but i am really confident that she will be back next season....Now that Eddie will not be there next season and the witters are going to focus on the core team..there is no reason why they will not have Calleigh on the show:hugegrin:

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello again! Hey Mayra- great first vid and I already commented on it in YT (4evrec).
    Do you guys remember from last year or previous seasons when the spoilers started coming out?

I feel it has been very quiet in the CSI front except so the splendid news about Eddie Cibrian. I think that Emily will definitely be back next season because if there is something bad going on we should have known about it by now just like last year's with Adam's. I think the period of hearing all the bad news about contract renewals (CM Ladies, Liz of CSI , E Cib ) has passed. If I remember right- they go back to work in July so pretty much I can say we will have more EC lovin in Season 9.

Anyways, I made another EC video( this is my therapy for this EC drought) but unfortunately YT blocked it worldwide and so that means nobody can see my video except me. I finally found a way to share it with my fellow hiphuggers so here's the link:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AKSVTI8S

It would really make me feel great if you could post your comments after the hardship I went through with this video. Thanks!

7. Divot

Divot Victim

ec4ever GREAT vid! That last screen shot could be a wedding portrait. NICE job. Why was it blocked? Just asking........

So no one has a spoiler, did they start to shoot the new season, contract stuff, na-da?

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just a reminder...

Let's keep the talk in here about Eric and Calleigh not just YouTube videos. ;)
    I know it's hard since we are in between seasons right now but we still need to keep this thread dedicated to their relationship.

Also remember to post three lines of discussion about Eric and Calleigh.

Thank you. :D

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^ I really like your picture. Thanks for the reminding us. A lot of people forget to do so as well put spoilers in here. I say this cuz of the people who don't like spoilers.

10. Divot

Divot Victim

Whoops sorry ya'all. Just getting a trifle lazy I suppose. My apologies to TPTB on this thread and all readers. EC stuff seems very subdued these days, which is a shame. So since we are encouraged to not be afraid to join discussions and ask questions, may I ask one? Where/what is the definitive E-C moment for you?

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

That's easy! The first defining E/C moment was in season 7, the scene at the hospital in SGIYCSI
    Eric: "... Can't imagine living my life without you..."
    Cal: "...will you stay with me?..."

In season 8, it was "Backfire", all the E/C scenes, especially the last one at the morgue.

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I've been thinking about this, and my answer is a bit weird, lol. I think for me, the major defining moment for EC comes during the locker room scene in Bad Seed. Sure, there have been tons of "defining" moments since about season five, but there was the whole "Jake or Eric" thing in S5-6, and in S7 they were really just beginning to be with each other, and to be honest, I was still a bit unsure of whether they were serious about each other or not. I mean, sure, there was the hospital scene in SGIYCSI, there was the kiss in Sink or Swim, there were the morning scenes in WISC, but things were mostly okay for them during these episodes, it was like they were still in the honeymoon part of their relationship, and everything was new and easy, and the only rough spot they'd really had was Eric's little jealousy issue over the picture of Cal with Terrance, lol.

Up until, and while Bad Seed was airing, I was not looking forward to the hug scene at all, because we'd been led to believe that it was goodbye. Just looking at the promo pics of it made me sad. But this is one of the few times that the writers have genuinely surprised me, because I came out of this episode feeling more confident than I ever have about EC. I think it took a lot for Calleigh to stand there in front of him and ask what she asked - "what about you and me?" To me, that's almost like a "Tell me we're going to be okay" from Calleigh, and just the thought that our Calleigh would request something so deep and emotional really struck me - she wants this to work, and wanted to know that Eric still wanted it to work as well. Her following that up with "I guess CSI isn't the only game in town," to me was a roundabout way of making sure he was staying in Miami, that he was still committed to her and their relationship, and Eric's reply of "Like I said, you know me too well" to me was really saying "you know how long and hard I fought for this - there's no way I'm walking away from you and you know that."

I've likely read just a bit :)lol:) too much into it, but it's definitely my second favorite EC scene of all (the first being the kiss on the cheek in Just Murdered, just for its cuteness :D ) and it feels like there was so much more said between them than was actually verbalized. And it was the first time I really felt like their relationship would make it, that they could survive whatever was thrown at them (and lets face it, after that point, they've had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at them :lol:). So that's my EC defining moment; while there have been so many scenes before and after between them that I've absolutely adored, this scene was the first time I could really sense that Eric was committed to her (remember, he couldn't tell her what he wanted in Head Case) and that Calleigh was just as committed to him, and was actually afraid that in leaving CSI, he would be leaving her as well. I feel like this scene was a huge affirmation of what Eric and Calleigh both mean to each other. :adore:

13. luvzhiphuggers

luvzhiphuggers Victim

Hey I'm new, but I completely agree with you Jessica. Everything you said is true. I think my defining moment definitely had to be in Delko for the Defense, where Eric said "I missed Miami" and Calleigh replied "Miami missed you".:adore: When Calleigh asked him if he was going back to Puerto Rico and he said "I missed Miami" that was his way of saying he missed her.:adore:

I think Eric had already made up his mind about staying in Miami to be with Calleigh but he wanted to know what she wanted.:thumbsup: But clearly there was no way he was going back to Puerto Rico anyway. :)

I think for him to open up and say "I missed Miami" was a huge step as he is not used to saying things like that, and I believe it took him a lot of courage just to say that.:)

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Jessica,for me "Bad Seed " was more a moment for Calleigh herself as a character.She was not afraid to show her emotions but at the same time she holds her own and it was not until the end that she cried.One of my favorites scenes with her.But as a couple I did not liked much eric reaction.He needed to tell her that he was not going to leave her.

I prefer "Time Bomb".Yeah,there was a fight but they talked about it and made it work at the end.And it was a HUGE deal.

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well according to Delkolover in spoiler lab:
    Call. should be ok....so we are GOOD jubiiii

My best moment ever "All in rescue" Hence the Cowboy name. aka the underscoring music from the scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.