The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

Happy birthday Serenity!!!!

Yeah, you can't tell us your wish, but I bet we're all thinking the same thing ;) :D

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Happy birthday Serenity. May the day bring you lots of NickGreg love!! HeHe.

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

question for the fort:
    do you think Greg&Nick are enough for each other?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Of course they are. they compliment each other. They are different personalities that attract each other,and that is what makes them perfect together.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

i do agree with u wojo

the only reason why i ask is because i've been reading a few *blushes* threesome fics.

if Nick or Greg were bi, could they really be enough for each other?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG, I have so been missing out on a lot! A new fort already? I think I need to get on my computer more often now. *sigh* Damn school...

WoW Sillie! I love it to bits!

And did anything interesting happen to Nick/Greg in the latest episode? I totally missed the first half hour of it, and the final half, I didn't see Greg at all. Did they have any interaction? I just have a nagging feeling that they did (since I always seem to end up missing episodes with scenes of them together), but I could be wrong...can anyone fill me in? Pretty please, with whip cream coated Nick and Greg on the top. :D

7. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

As a matter of fact, they did. I'll put it under spoiler just in case. It's hardly a spoiler, but you never know what one might consider a spoiler:

Nick and Greg had a discussion about a picture of a rapper. He was forced into a bikini. Nick and Greg's speech there was pretty case-related, but body movements and looks - to me - suggested there was something going on between them.

Once again, their interaction is characterized by something kinky and sexual :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I posted this in the previous thread but since you may have missed it...a pic from their scene together.

[​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Aw, bummer! I can't believe I missed that scene. So very sad now... :( I would've liked to see how the whole interaction went (just reading about it doesn't quite give it justice...*HeHeHe*).

So, "...their interaction is characterized by something kinky and sexual...", eh? *Paris Hilton voice* That's hott. *LoL* Me thinks they're all trying to tell us something? :D

Grr...now I have to wait for re-runs to see those two in action! Unless...anybody know where I might find some clips? *HeHeHe*

And Wojo, love that screencap! *LoL* Greg's gaze is very suggestive, isn't it? Hmm...theyaresohavingmajorhotkinkysex! :devil:

10. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

But you can watch it now, it was just posted over at removed dowloadable clip link, just scroll all the way down, and it's "Greg shows Nick dollar video"

Kelly

11. lament

lament Captain

Hey guys, we can't post links to dowloadable clips on the board anymore. The board owners are concerned about potential copyright infringement.

12. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Whoops, sorry about that Lament, didn't know that one. Means Kelly better pay more attention.

Kelly

13. lament

lament Captain

No prob. :) There's more information in Info from your Mods. They decided to nix the clips when they disallowed fan videos.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh wowie! I finally saw the clip. Now I can go to bed happy -squee-. *LoL* And the way Greg was looking at Nick nearing the end of the scene...ack! *dies*

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, He had that "I can't wait to get you home" look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.