What was your least favorite episode of season six?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 5, 2010.

?

What was your least favorite episode in season six?

1. Epilogue

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Blacklist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lat/Long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dead Reckoning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Battle Scars

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  6. It Happened to Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Hammer Down

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  8. Cuckoo's Nest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Manhattanhenge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Death House

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  11. Second Chances

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  12. Criminal Justice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Flag on the Play

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  14. Sanguine Love

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. The Formula

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  16. Uncertainty Rules

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Pot of Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Rest in Peace, Marina Garita

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  19. Redemptio

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  20. Tales from the Undercard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. Unusual Suspects

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  22. Point of View

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  23. Vacation Getaway

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one!

2. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

My Favourite has to be unusal suspects :) x

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I couldn't even remember some of those episodes which isn't a good sign.

I went for 'Flag on the Play' in the end because it was one of few I could remember disliking. It probably wasn't my least favourite or the worst, I simply cannoy remember the others!

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I voted for that one for the same reason. I didn't hate it or anything, but looking at all the others, I can remember something about the episode standing out for me, whereas nothing really did for this one.

5. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Unusual Suspects

I don't think I have ever felt that annoyed and exasperated after a CSI:NY episode. I can't even tell what exactly it was, I just couldn't take all the crying and whining. As nice as it was to see Flack in the position of the "big brother", and Eddie played it just so well like everything else, the whole theme was ridiculous and easily predictable. It felt like, the writers didn't know when to stop pushing emotional scenes upon their viewers.

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Now that I've had chance to watch the entire season I can finally vote! Although I think I need to watch it again, as there are genuinely some episodes that I really can't remember. :p What I do remember is being disappointed with quite a few of the episodes. I didn't like (amongst others) RIP Marina Garito, Second Chances, Sanguine Love or Vacation Getaway.

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Vacation getaway- for the resons people have entered above. I didnt hate the episode or anything, and it had a few ok moments, but overall it annoyed me in how stupid it all was. So unrealistic. Truthfully I cant remember many of the earlier episodes, and this one is still in my mind. Although that Lingerie Football really, really pissed me off, so that episode would definitely be up there.

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I don't know all the episodes by title, but the one that I switched the channel from was this one that was some kind of womens sports thing. I'm not a big sports person, except for horse-related sports and sometimes tennis. Anyway, this one ep looked like it was going to be like one of Miami's sillier episodes, so I didn't continue watching after I saw the opening scene.

9. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

Don't get me wrong Danny is one of my favorite charcters. But the whole of season 5 was DL and then this season they kept reminding us they were married. Ok we get it !

What got on my nerves in this episode was first off they know that loony toons Shane is after Danny yet, DL still go on vacation. Then there was that stupid comment by Danny about them agreeing to leave their cell phones at home. Forget about Shane, why would parents of a young child agree to go anywhere without a cell phone?:scream: Then there was the team who apprently didn't know their asses from their elbows during this whole episode:scream:. And of course the merry band of crack monkeys who wrote this episode figured that they didn't insult our intelligence enough, they try to force feed us the fact that crazy Shane fell on to the rocks in the raging sea, and still managed to get into Danny and Linsdey's apartment:wtf:.

10. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

vacation getaway was not good !!!!!!!! season finale was sorry :(

11. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

Hammer Down becuase I know it was a crossover but I haven't been able to see the others so it doesn't really make sense. :(
    The only reason I didn't like vacation getaway was becuase of the cliffhanger.

12. yen35

yen35 Witness

My least favorite episodes were the premier of season 6 (which was a real notch down from the super ending of season 5) and the episodes relating to the compass killer. For some reason, I don't like the recurring storylines in the CSIs! My least favorite episodes in the Vegas latest season were those relating to Dr. Jekyll (hope I spelt it correctly!). Odd, because I like continuing storylines in other shows!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I didn't like that ep either and I also don't know the title. But after reading what everyone said about the finale, I decided it was best not to watch it. Not that I'm against D/L cause I'm not, but I don't like that basically the whole episode was dedicated to them either. If it had been a mid-season ep, fine... but the season finale in my mind should revolve around ALL characters on ANY show.

:lol: This poll seems to be pretty much everyone in agreement, as the finale has more votes against it than any of the others lol.