Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Ok guys, you can mark your calendars. Nikita will premiere on September 9 at 9pm on the CW. Please do me a favor and watch it live. :)

2. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Melinda was spotted at Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood earlier last month. Voyeur is a "lesbian-bondage-themed" nightclub. I thought it was interesting enough to share the info with you. :D
    You can go here to see photos of the club.

And here you can "briefly" watch Melinda waiting in line to get into the club with - also interesting - two Vampire Diaries' actors.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey there! I just had to get a nasty 3 wk summer cold. :(
    But I'm all better now! :)
    Honestly, I have never seen anything Nikita before. Movie or television. No clue what the show is about. Now that I've seen previews, I am sooooooooooo looking forward to Sept 9! :rolleyes:

I have it mark down, I don't know why I keep thinking its on FOX! :lol:

Whoooa! :p Thanks for the update on Melinda. That was very interesting. :lol: I would love to see her back on the Vampire Diaries. :thumbsup:

Now that my favorites Teams are out of the World Cup, I'm gonna cheer for Germany. :thumbsup:
    Hope you are all having a great summer! :thumbsup:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Howdy Melinda fans! :)

Are you surviving the hot toasty summer? I can't wait for Fall & Winter. :lol:

I wish it was September already! :thumbsup:

A quote from Melinda......

Boy I'm excited too!! :thumbsup:
    I forget....is Melinda suppose to make an appearance at ComicCon in San Diego?

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

While Melinda is not listed on the official Comic-Con website under Appearances pr Autographs, TV Guide News online has mentioned several guest appearance that also were not listed.

An article at Aceshowbiz mentions that the pilot was screened on Wednesday, July 21 and a poster for the show is shown in the article. A panel will be held tomorrow, July 25, at 5:15 pm, but the article doesn't mention who will be there.

6. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Melinda is not supposed to attend Comic-Con. All the 'official' attendees so far are Maggie Q, Lyndsy Fonseca, Shane West (cast) and Craig Silverstein (crew), but who knows maybe Melinda could make a surprise appearance. :)

And WPRMW, did you see the video where the quote is from? If not I have posted it over at MCO along with an other video where she talks about fashion. ;)

Oh and I would LOVE if Melinda actually had the privilege to kick some butt on the show. :devil: I'm also so cannot wait to see her promo photos.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This show looks really good. I'm torn since it's on Thursday nights *gasp*

I am looking forward to the pilot and of course seeing Melinda. Hopefully she'll get some good screen time.

8. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Well, you could at least watch the first two episodes before CSI begins. ;)

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'll have to check that out...

Anyways, it would be nice to see Melinda Clarke guest star in CSI this season. We haven't seen her in awhile so I have no idea what could happen with Heather but something would be nice.

10. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Hey guys, long time no chat. I hope everybody's doing great! :)
    I just stoped by to let you know that the first promo photo of Melinda in Nikita came out.

[​IMG]

She looks GREAT! I think she looks a little like Lady Heather could look. What do you think? Melinda herself said that her character is a mix between Lady Heather and the role she had in an action show 10 years ago. :)

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Frenchy! :)

First let me say "Good luck to All Students and Teachers returning to classes this year! :thumbsup:
    I'm doing just fine, hope you're doing well too Frenchy?
    Yay it's finally September!!!! Finally new eps of our fave shows.

Wow! Thanks so much for posting the promo of Melinda! Now if her hair was slightly darker & reddish she'd look like Lady Heather. She does look GREAT!! :)

I hope it does well on the CW network. For some reason I keep thinking its on the FOX station because I don't watch the CW at all! :eek: I'm missing out on the promos. :( Is anyone paying attention to the promos on the CW?

---------------------
    [​IMG]

12. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Luckily, I watch The Vampire Diaries, which is going to be on before Nikita.

I was thinking, one of the reasons for Lady Heather was Grissom, so now that he's gone what could be done? What if Sara was assigned to a case concerning Heather? They'd have to confront each other. How crazy would that be? :)

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I plan to rent The Vampire Diaries and watch the whole season. I just never been a fan of the CW network. Just like the WB network. Which is too bad because I missed out on the Gilmore Girls when they were on the air anyway the WB is gone. Didn't it become the CW? :rolleyes:

As for Lady Heather, I don't want to press my luck and see her come back. To me, the closing of the Door met the end of Lady Heather and her friendship with Grissom. That's how I see it. :)

Nikita should be fun! I hope Melinda plays a huge role! We need more Melinda! :lol:

Long live Lady Heather!! :thumbsup:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Howdy Everyone![​IMG]

Are you ready!!
    The premiere of Nikita is tomorrow! :thumbsup:
    I got my fingers cross it will do great in the ratings! :) But then....it's the CW network. :rolleyes: I would have preferred FOX or a cable network. Anyway I am soooo looking forward to Thursday. :drool:

The other day I watch an ep of The OC on Soapnet. I thought I read somewhere that the Soap channel was going off the air? :rolleyes: Maybe the end of the year? :confused:

I'm ready!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

---------------------
    [​IMG]

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey WP, long time now see. ;)

I'm ready too. I can't wait for this show. I'm interested to see how they play out the Nikita character and Melinda's character as well.