Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Depends on which links you use.The links to the facebook page has nothing.Glad I saved some of the pics.
    Hope we hear something soon too.

I'll be going to work soon and for the most part,when I work this shift I almost always come home to good post or pics or both. Looking forward to seeing something good later on.

2. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

On fanpop someone said the page was taken down because all of the pictures on it were taken and posted onto fanpop. I agree with the poster on there who said what was the point of making a facebook page then if they didn't want any info or pictures out on the net. I don't get it either. What's the big secret?

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I don't know if that's the reason or not. With the page being down and no pictures,they will get less publicity for their movie.

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for posting BBS:thumbsup: Not sure I am crazy about the wide tie/vest look but Jon sure pulls it off.

And I am looking forward to it too. It will be interesting to see him as someone (or someones in this case) other than Ryan Wolfe:)

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

You're welcome!!! I think he pulls it off nicely as well! :D

I'm wondering about the FB too. They left the same page up, so that's a positive sign. IDK what would make them completely remove everything though... it's got my mind all twisted. LOL. :confused:

I want to see more, darn it. It's the middle of summer hiatus, and do they not realize us Togo fans are going in withdrawals?!? Uhm. HELLO!

;)

One word for people like that : TEASE!!!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

ET had a whole segment on Eva's wedding last night, and Jon wasn't anywhere to be seen. They showed the ceremony and after-party. A women said the vows. So what happened? Did Jon's schedule change regarding the movie, and he had to back out?

7. Blinded By Smoke

Hmm. That is odd. I wonder what's up? I would think if he were doing a movie, she would understand, so possibly-- that's it. Maybe he didn't realize the scheduling conflict when he took on one or the other. The movie seems pretty demanding with the deadline and all.

Did you see anyone else from the show?

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

No; they only showed family and friends, no cast members. They interviewed Kayla, which was cute. I suppose the movie's schedule may have slipped and contractually he had to cancel. I can image that TPTB would not want him traveling 3000 miles in the middle of filming; too much at stake.

9. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I'd keep it a secret, too, if TPTB barely has anything on Ryan to write about. I wouldn't imagine Jon being the type to sit around the CSIM studios for hours just to practice on a few Ryan Wolfe lines, if they are already working on Season 9.

10. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Watched this movie last night. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that great either. It was suppose to be a comedy romance but it wasn't that funny. Jonathan's part is very small. One small scene. It could have been cut out and not affected the movie at all. He has a bushy mustache and flannel and cap on, not what we're use to seeing so if you're not paying attention you wouldn't recognize him until you hear his voice. Maybe the funniest part of the movie. But, that's just my opinion. If you need a Togo fix this isn't going to do it.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I can see the movie schedule causing a conflict,it did sound as if filming was tight.I would have loved to see him perform the ceremony.I wonder why no other cast members though,Miami doesn't normally start filming until mid July.
    Speaking of mid July,hope we start hearing some spoilers in a few weeks.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  12. Blinded By Smoke

I hope we hear some rumors too. I think that with Eddie leaving, they'd be coming out with something about his departure. I don't know what happened with the wedding, but I'm sure it was a good reason. Jon has never seemed to be the type to walk out on his friends, so I'm guessing the scheduling conflict didn't come to mind! And you're right, Theresa, they probably would be nervous to let him leave. Makes sense!

Ahhh. I'm ready for all the suspense (regarding S9) to end. Just want it to be September already!!! :D

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Just a reminder that when spoilers do come out please make sure to use the spoiler tag so those of us who don't want to be spoiled won't be! I used to do spoilers but this past year went without them and liked it better that way so I just don't want to see anything that wouldn't normally be out. I know you all are pretty good with that, just reminding! :)

And to make this a bit more on topic:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :drool::drool::drool:

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Flack, we appreciate you bringing us back on task...my my he's pretty :drool:.

I know this is too much to hope for, but I really hope TPTB gives Ryan a girlfriend this season (a good one!) that will let us all see his more sensitive side.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics FFF.
    You're much stronger than I am when it comes to spoilers,they can't come fast enough for me. I even check in early the evening the episodes air because some here see the show a little earlier and post their thoughts.
    I just can't help myself.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.